Maria Bartiromo

2,141 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by J.R.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What happened to the "Money Honey"? She went to Fox and seemed to have fell into their BS. Used to like her alot, but now, she is just shrill and a far righty. Joey Ramone would not approve! Rip
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

What happened to the "Money Honey"? She went to Fox and seemed to have fell into their BS. Used to like her alot, but now, she is just shrill and a far righty. Joey Ramone would not approve! Rip
Not to change the subject, but Tucker Carlson at Fox News just gave former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich a stage and some airtime. The dude was sent to prison for trying to sell Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder. Just because Trump pardoned him does not make him a good man.

This confirms to me that we do NOT need anyone named Biden, Harris, Trump, or Clinton on the ballot in 2024.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Not to change the subject, but Tucker Carlson at Fox News just gave former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich a stage and some airtime. The dude was sent to prison for trying to sell Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder. Just because Trump pardoned him does not make him a good man.

This confirms to me that we do NOT need anyone named Biden, Harris, Trump, or Clinton on the ballot in 2024.
agreed
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Or Obama... leftists have been pressuring Michelle to run.

I'd vote for Trump again if he was a candidate, no problem with that, but I prefer a DeSantis to run
Gold Tron
Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I'd vote for Trump again if he was a candidate, no problem with that, but I prefer a DeSantis to run
Michelle is a racist.
Canada2017
Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I prefer a DeSantis to run

DeSantis is the Republicans best hope .

And it's still a long shot .
Whiskey Pete
Canada2017 said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I prefer a DeSantis to run

DeSantis is the Republicans best hope .

And it's still a long shot .
Yep. I don't expect to see his name on the 2024 ballot, unfortunately.
Johnny Bear
Gold Tron said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Michelle is a racist.

Yes, but she is the acceptable color to be a racist, and she is bigoted toward the acceptable group to be bigoted toward (I.e. white people). So, as far as the left is concerned, it's all good - in fact, she is to be lauded for being a committed bigot.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Gold Tron said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Michelle is a racist.
She would be as polarizing to the country as Trump. I hope and and pray there is no Michelle or Donald on the ballot.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Kind of hard to take the OP seriously when he says he's been a lifelong Republican.

Also, it's hard to take him seriously when he refers to a highly rated female financial analyst with decades of experience as a "Money Honey". Is he a misogynist or something?

Pretty degrading.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Kind of hard to take the OP seriously when he says he's been a lifelong Republican.
You don't take Republicans seriously?
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

You don't take Republicans seriously?
Not for awhile.
Money465
Maria Bartiromo is extremely intelligent and very much aware of not only the financial ramifications of today's political atmosphere but also its effects upon average citizens. Watch her on Sunday Morning Futures to find out just how impressive and knowledgeable she really is. I am, however, somewhat surprised that Fox allows her as much freedom as they do! I suppose it's because she is an actual investigative reporter who seeks to discover the truth and to share it with her viewers.
J.R.
Rawhide said:

Also, it's hard to take him seriously when he refers to a highly rated female financial analyst with decades of experience as a "Money Honey". Is he a misogynist or something?

Pretty degrading.

ah.....Mr. Rawhide......yes, Lifelong republican. Now Independent. And also, you obviously have no clue of which you speak. She had been known as "The Money Honey" for 20 years dating back to where she was on CNBC. So, just quit with the mysogany crap. I didn't make it up. Have you not heard the Joey Ramone song titled Maria Bartiromo? Her show is terrible. FoX Business is generally terrible , save Neil Cavuto. He's great. CNBC's lineup >Fox an it ain't close.
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

ah.....Mr. Rawhide......yes, Lifelong republican. Now Independent. And also, you obviously have no clue of which you speak. She had been known as "The Money Honey" for 20 years dating back to where she was on CNBC. So, just quit with the mysogany crap. I didn't make it up. Have you not heard the Joey Ramone song titled Maria Bartiromo? Her show is terrible. FoX Business is generally terrible , save Neil Cavuto. He's great. CNBC's lineup >Fox an it ain't close.
Ah so now you claim to be an independent.

Just because she's been called that by other people for a certain period of time doesn't make you calling her that not misogynistic or degrading.

So let me get this straight, are you saying you're not being a pig because other people are pigs. Yeah, okay.
J.R.
Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

Just because she's been called that by other people for a certain period of time doesn't make you calling her that not misogynistic or degrading.

So let me get this straight, are you saying you're not being a pig because other people are pigs. Yeah, okay.
dude, you are missing the point. Ms B has be Foxy indoctrinated. She is shrill and no longer objective.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

dude, you are missing the point. Ms B has be Foxy indoctrinated. She is shrill and no longer objective.

Lol. You RINOs are a hoot.
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

What did you not understand when I said I'm an Independent?
Guy Noir
I watch her on occasion on early morning Fox Business. The economic vs political reporting has surely become skewed over the last few years by the extreme political actions of recent history. Examples:

Large spending bills causing an inflated stock market and ensuing inflation.
Covid shutdown causing the economy shutdown and supply chain issues.
Shutdown of keystone pipeline and oil/gas/coal and the effect on the economy.
The incompetence demonstrated in Border Management is something that is so egregious it demands to be reported.

I think Maria reports okay.
FLBear5630
Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

At one time she copyrighted it to do childrens educational stuff. So, I don't think she doesn't viewed it as a negative.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

I don't agree with that assessment. You may not agree with her, but her points are valid. I am an independent as well. I even wanted Lieberman to run with McCain instead of Palin. Lieberman was a centrist Dem, Biden is a leftist and has been for decades.
whitetrash
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

On the contrary, you happen to be the one that's missing the point
trey3216
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

Dude, you're missing the point. You can't even utilize the correct noun.

I believe you're looking for the word SHILL.

SHRILL means something completely different.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
bularry
Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

what a stunning revelation.

you forgot your authoritarian hashtag "dems and libs are evil" to finish off your post
bularry
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

so are you authoritarian extremists, LOL
FLBear5630
bularry said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

you forgot your authoritarian hashtag "dems and libs are evil" to finish off your post
You really think that things under Trump and in Florida under DeSantis are more authoritarian than we are seeing in CA, NY, MA, MI, DC and others? I know in Florida, you pretty much have the freedom to live your life as you see fit, not being told by the Govt what you have to do. Do we have different definitions of Authoritarian?
Robert Wilson
bularry said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

Lord. If you think Mothra is authoritarian, I can't imagine what word you use for the big government Democrats who like to shut down society and mandate medical treatment.
Whiskey Pete
bularry said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

leftists are evil.

Feel better now, clown?

And here's a stunning revelation. You're still an idiot.
Whiskey Pete
bularry said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

You wouldn't know authoritarian if it jumped up and bit you on your mask
Whiskey Pete
RMF5630 said:

bularry said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

You really think that things under Trump and in Florida under DeSantis are more authoritarian than we are seeing in CA, NY, MA, MI, DC and others? I know in Florida, you pretty much have the freedom to live your life as you see fit, not being told by the Govt what you have to do. Do we have different definitions of Authoritarian?
he doesn't have the foggiest idea what authoritarian is.

Somehow to that stooge, forcing kids to wear masks all day, shutting down businesses and churches, forcing people to get jabs and not be able to move freely without proving they have a vax doesn't equal authoritarian.

FLBear5630
Rawhide said:

RMF5630 said:

bularry said:

Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

he doesn't have the foggiest idea what authoritarian is.

Somehow to that stooge, forcing kids to wear masks all day, shutting down businesses and churches, forcing people to get jabs and not be able to move freely without proving they have a vax doesn't equal authoritarian.

I got the vaccine, but it was my choice. I have no problem wearing a mask if the State or local government decides it is necessary because the Constitution says it is a State responsibility. Do I like it, no. But there are things we do because it is required or a law. I have a problem with overreach. The Feds sticking their nose in State functions as deemed by the Constitution is wrong health, voting, education, etc are State functions.

To me in practical terms Authoritarianism is when they overreach to restrict freedoms and I am seeing more of that now in the Federal Govt than under Trump (who by the way I don't like and think he does not have the temperament to be President).

I am no far right conservative, I am a Reagan Republican which is now a Republican moderate! Go figure.
chriscbear
Trump has good kids. You can't fake good kids. That says something about Trump as a father. That means something. Trump/Reagan by far most effective Presidents in my lifetime.
FLBear5630
chriscbear said:

Trump has good kids. You can't fake good kids. That says something about Trump as a father. That means something. Trump/Reagan by far most effective Presidents in my lifetime.
Biggest issue I had with Trump was personality and grandiose talk that everything had to be best ever, I thought his policies were sound.
Mothra
bularry said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

You're delusional. The only authoritarianism the last few months has been mandated by the weak POS you elected.

I understand why you're defensive about it. If I elected a weak POS that sucks at his job, I would be defensive to.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.