Maria Bartiromo

2,137 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by J.R.
J.B.Katz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Kind of hard to take the OP seriously when he says he's been a lifelong Republican.

Also, it's hard to take him seriously when he refers to a highly rated female financial analyst with decades of experience as a "Money Honey". Is he a misogynist or something?

Pretty degrading.

ah.....Mr. Rawhide......yes, Lifelong republican. Now Independent. And also, you obviously have no clue of which you speak. She had been known as "The Money Honey" for 20 years dating back to where she was on CNBC. So, just quit with the mysogany crap. I didn't make it up. Have you not heard the Joey Ramone song titled Maria Bartiromo? Her show is terrible. FoX Business is generally terrible , save Neil Cavuto. He's great. CNBC's lineup >Fox an it ain't close.
The shrill talking-points-spouting Maria Bariromo of today makes me think of another great Ramones song: I Wanna Be Sedated.
J.R.
trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Kind of hard to take the OP seriously when he says he's been a lifelong Republican.

Also, it's hard to take him seriously when he refers to a highly rated female financial analyst with decades of experience as a "Money Honey". Is he a misogynist or something?

Pretty degrading.

ah.....Mr. Rawhide......yes, Lifelong republican. Now Independent. And also, you obviously have no clue of which you speak. She had been known as "The Money Honey" for 20 years dating back to where she was on CNBC. So, just quit with the mysogany crap. I didn't make it up. Have you not heard the Joey Ramone song titled Maria Bartiromo? Her show is terrible. FoX Business is generally terrible , save Neil Cavuto. He's great. CNBC's lineup >Fox an it ain't close.
Ah so now you claim to be an independent.

Just because she's been called that by other people for a certain period of time doesn't make you calling her that not misogynistic or degrading.

So let me get this straight, are you saying you're not being a pig because other people are pigs. Yeah, okay.
dude, you are missing the point. Ms B has be Foxy indoctrinated. She is shrill and no longer objective.
Dude, you're missing the point. You can't even utilize the correct noun.

I believe you're looking for the word SHILL.

SHRILL means something completely different.
yes and both!
whitetrash
J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

The shrill talking-points-spouting Maria Bariromo of today makes me think of another great Ramones song: I Wanna Be Sedated.
Meanwhile, Katzy makes us all think of S.L.U.G., Bad Brain, and Teenage Lobotomy.
Whiskey Pete
J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

I think you're in love with her
J.R.
Rawhide said:

J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

I think you're in love with her
I used to be!!!!
J.R.
J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

Rawhide said:

Pretty degrading.

Indeed.... or teenage lobotomy !
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.