Covid Nazis

750 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ShooterTX
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am of course vaccinated fully and I agree with vaccination as a recommendation.
I believe it has been proven helpful, especially for those over 50.

That said.

I do not agree with the Nazi level group think of some who demonize those who don't
take or don't want the shot, sometimes for a medical reason. That is their choice, nothing more nothing less. To make getting a shot heroic, or not getting a shot basically criminal activity, for a virus that by now has about
a 99.6% survival rate........it takes a very simple minded person to be this way.

Quote:

Jonathan Stempel
Mon, January 24, 2022, 8:37 AM

By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate and former Alaska governor, has tested positive for the coronavirus, as she had been set to begin a defamation trial against The New York Times on Monday.

Palin's positive test was announced by U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff in Manhattan, who is presiding over the case.

"She is of course unvaccinated," the judge said, referring to Palin.
So this simple minded Judge who has obvious disdain for Palin, proven by his snarky remark, should be removed from the case. Justice is supposed to be blind. This guy obviously hold her in disdain.

Where do these simple minded people get off thinking this way, over a shot. All the people I know who haven't gotten the shot behave in a very cautious manner and are as safe as possible about their interactions, every single one of them.
Robert Wilson
Star bellied sneeches vs plain bellied sneeches. Dr Seuss can explain most of this in a few minutes.

Stated differently, they're insecure, simple-minded *******s.
whitetrash
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Quote:

Palin's positive test was announced by U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff in Manhattan, who is presiding over the case.

If there ever was someone whose name screamed to be a Spoonerism, it's Jed Rakoff.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spoonerism
ATL Bear
She'll be fully vaxxed in another 5-10 days barring medical complications.
Doc Holliday
Branch Covidians
Mothra
Forest Bueller_bf said:

I am of course vaccinated fully and I agree with vaccination as a recommendation.

That said.

I do not agree with the Nazi level group think of some who demonize those who don't
take or don't want the shot, sometimes for a medical reason. That is their choice, nothing more nothing less. To make getting a shot heroic, or not getting a shot basically criminal activity, for a virus that by now has about
a 99.6% survival rate........it takes a very simple minded person to be this way.

Quote:

Jonathan Stempel

By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican U.S. vice presidential candidate and former Alaska governor, has tested positive for the coronavirus, as she had been set to begin a defamation trial against The New York Times on Monday.

So this simple minded Judge who has obvious disdain for Palin, proven by his snarky remark, should be removed from the case. Justice is supposed to be blind. This guy obviously hold her in disdain.

Where do these simple minded people get off thinking this way, over a shot. All the people I know who haven't gotten the shot behave in a very cautious manner and are as safe as possible about their interactions, every single one of them.
Someone should probably reminds Jed that studies have indicated that whether she is vaccinated or not does not inhibit her ability to catch COVID.
Forest Bueller_bf
She had already had it back on March, 2021. She even urged people to continue wearing their masks.

Quote:

Sarah Palin Reveals COVID Diagnosis and 'Bizarre' Symptoms, Urges Others to Continue Wearing Masks

"I strongly encourage everyone to use common sense to avoid spreading this and every other virus out there," she says in her statement. "There are more viruses than there are stars in the sky, meaning we'll never avoid every source of illness or danger ... But please be vigilant, don't be frightened, and I advise reprioritizing some personal time and resources to ensure as healthy a lifestyle as you can create so when viruses do hit, you have at least some armor to fight it."
Mitch Blood Green
Forest Bueller_bf said:

That said.

Quote:

Jonathan Stempel

By Jonathan Stempel

?w=681&h=383&crop=1
4th and Inches
Mothra said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

That said.

Quote:

Jonathan Stempel

By Jonathan Stempel

Someone should probably reminds Jed that studies have indicated that whether she is vaccinated or not does not inhibit her ability to catch COVID.
nobody ever accused that judge of being smart..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Forest Bueller_bf said:

She had already had it back on March, 2021. She even urged people to continue wearing their masks.

Quote:

Sarah Palin Reveals COVID Diagnosis and 'Bizarre' Symptoms, Urges Others to Continue Wearing Masks

"I strongly encourage everyone to use common sense to avoid spreading this and every other virus out there," she says in her statement. "There are more viruses than there are stars in the sky, meaning we'll never avoid every source of illness or danger ... But please be vigilant, don't be frightened, and I advise reprioritizing some personal time and resources to ensure as healthy a lifestyle as you can create so when viruses do hit, you have at least some armor to fight it."

Omicron dont care about your vax status..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ShooterTX
It is so humorous how people still think that the experimental vaccine combined with debunked shutdowns and mask mandates will somehow protect anyone from getting Covid.
Give it up people. It's a virus that spreads like wildfire. Even the most draconian policies are ineffective... just ask Australia and New Zealand. Even the most highly vaccinated populations are not protected... just ask Israel.

You would be far better off if you stopped wasting your time on dictatorial efforts, and spent more energy on treatments. Get healthy. Stop eating crap substances (like Taco Hell and McDonalds) which weaken your immune system and generate co-morbidities (like heart disease and Type 2). Stop wasting government money on vaccines which don't work or come months after the variant has peaked. Focus time, effort and money on treatments which do work like monoclonal antibodies. And for the love of God, stop attempting to destroy the entire system with these stupid mandates & lockdowns! You can't punish people (fire them, restrict travel, etc) for not trusting the CDC, when the CDC has proven itself to be wholly untrustworthy on this topic.
ShooterTX
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.