Set them free

1,396 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Waco1947
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
South Texas teens arrested for beating their step-dad to death after finding out he was repeatedly molesting their 9 year old half sister.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-stepfather-beaten-to-death-by-teen-brothers-and-friend-police-say?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR2qdrs6bHS50NYINwO44F6XbkHbJawAO-psBKkmH80AL7faufNbsieDTUw
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
4th and Inches
Hopefully the 9 year old finds peace.. many layers of trauma
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
cowboycwr
Very tough situation.

I get they were enraged and beat him up (rightfully) but it appears from the story there were 3 separate attacks as they kept tracking him down when he would run away and that after the 3rd time they put him in a truck and dumped him in a field (possibly still alive).

So I am torn. On one hand he got what he deserved but the following him and dumping his body seems like it might have crossed a line but then I think about what he did.

I'm just glad I don't have to end up on the jury for that one....
Doc Holliday
If this happened to my child...I'm afraid I'd kill the guy. I'm pretty certain I would and that kind of scares me.
Wangchung
cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

I get they were enraged and beat him up (rightfully) but it appears from the story there were 3 separate attacks as they kept tracking him down when he would run away and that after the 3rd time they put him in a truck and dumped him in a field (possibly still alive).

So I am torn. On one hand he got what he deserved but the following him and dumping his body seems like it might have crossed a line but then I think about what he did.

To be fair, he didn't just molest the little girl once, he was a serial rapist. I'd say that warrants multiple beatings with the goal of death.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Oso Pardo
Wangchung said:

cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

To be fair, he didn't just molest the little girl once, he was a serial rapist. I'd say that warrants multiple beatings with the goal of death.
He absolutely got what he deserved. The only thing I'm torn on was that the boys should've stopped beating him before he died so that they could've beaten him a few more times. Any POS that can do this to a little kid needs to be beaten to death, and that might even be to easy of a death for them.

F*** this POS, I have NO sympathy in my heart for him.
cowboycwr
Wangchung said:

cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

I agree.

I guess what I should have added was that it seems like the 3 separate attacks and dumping him put a DA and future jury in a tough spot. Does that cross a legal line? Or is it justified (legally).

I think he got what he deserved and the boys should not be charged. But I could potentially see where they get some sort of charge. I also see it ended up with a jury finding them not guilty or ended in a hung jury.
Wangchung
cowboycwr said:

Wangchung said:

cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

I agree.

I guess what I should have added was that it seems like the 3 separate attacks and dumping him put a DA and future jury in a tough spot. Does that cross a legal line? Or is it justified (legally).

I think he got what he deserved and the boys should not be charged. But I could potentially see where they get some sort of charge. I also see it ended up with a jury finding them not guilty or ended in a hung jury.
I definitely see your point. Difficult case because of the emotions it evokes. Hopefully the judge uses their discretion to cut these heroes a break.
Canon
Child molesters deserve to be fed into a furnace, feet first. This was too kind to him.
trey3216
Wangchung said:

South Texas teens arrested for beating their step-dad to death after finding out he was repeatedly molesting their 9 year old half sister.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-stepfather-beaten-to-death-by-teen-brothers-and-friend-police-say?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR2qdrs6bHS50NYINwO44F6XbkHbJawAO-psBKkmH80AL7faufNbsieDTUw
There's precedent in Texas. The case will likely get no-billed by a grand jury.

We can hope at least.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

If this happened to my child...I'm afraid I'd kill the guy. I'm pretty certain I would and that kind of scares me.
There's no question in my mind I would. I'd try to convince myself to take the high road, but that's a rage I know in my heart I could not contain. I'd beat the guy damn near to death and break his neck. Hold my hands out waiting after I called the cops.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Canada2017
cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

Been on the jury of a murder case .

Easy call here …..not guilty .
Forest Bueller_bf
Canon said:

Child molesters deserve to be fed into a furnace, feet first. This was too kind to him.
An industrial grade wood chipper at the rate of one foot per minute would elicit an appropriate amount of pain.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

I agree. I wont go into any details but I once told a young man I would kill him if I ever saw him around my house again. I know I would have and he must have thought so too because he never came with eyesight of me or my kids.
Canada2017
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

I agree. I wont go into any details but I once told a young man I would kill him if I ever saw him around my house again. I know I would have and he must have thought so too because he never came with eyesight of me or my kids.

Glad you didn't have to kill the young fella

Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Very tough situation.

well said.
Waco1947
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.