To the maskhole lady wearing a Baylor mask, congrats you are viral

605 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Oso del lago
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All over national news showing your batty cray. Way to represent the University. The Branch Covidians moniker was banded all around national news.

No i don't support turning point. It was the only vid i could find that wasn't a cray arse Karen compilation
Wangchung
An oldie but a goodie.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
NeuroticBear
Wangchung said:

An oldie but a goodie.
Yeah, wasn't this months ago? For some reason, it made the rounds again today on Twitter.
Wangchung
Weird it's making the rounds again. Still worth watching again.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Redbrickbear
Old video.

I think the consensus at the time was she was an out of state transplant (colonizer) to Waco and had no affiliation to Baylor (or Texas) other than buying a mask.
whitetrash
Redbrickbear said:

Old video.

I think the consensus at the time was she was an out of state transplant (colonizer) to Waco and had no affiliation to Baylor (or Texas) other than buying a mask.

Judging by the font on the store signs, that's not anywhere in Waco (unless it's the Brookshires in Robinson). Definitely not the font used by heb or Walmart.
Jack Bauer
Nuttier than a fruitcake.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.