Pelosi announces she is running for re-election

1,013 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Whiskey Pete
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This 81 year old hag treats her position like gollum treats the ring. Her mind is wrecked, she can't function and she's still obsessed with power. Incredible.

STxBear81
what a c*nt. i suppose 330M made from her influence isnt enough or too good to pass up for the next 10 generations
GrowlTowel
She will retire when she is no longer Speaker. Pretty much the norm for both parties.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

This 81 year old hag treats her position like gollum treats the ring. Her mind is wrecked, she can't function and she's still obsessed with power. Incredible.

Time for still another facelift.
Jack Bauer
Nancy Pelosi is 81 and has never NOT been in a government position.
4th and Inches
Her district is too stupid to vote her out..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
BellCountyBear
I wonder how many bats would fly out of her cooch?
ABC BEAR
.....as though the GOP base needed anymore motivation to get out the vote.
Jack Bauer
She has been in the House for....35 years (since 1987).
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

She has been in the House for....35 years (since 1987).

You would think she would be better at it.

Too bad the job has nothing to do with actual measurable performance
bularry
BornAgain said:

what a c*nt. i suppose 330M made from her influence isnt enough or too good to pass up for the next 10 generations
dude.
TrojanMoondoggie
It's for the children, the children, the children.

What a crock. And wow, does she have her constituency bamboozled.

So what is exactly working for the children in her city, in her district?

The human feces in the streets? Syringes strewn throughout the hood? High levels of crime that are finally being addressed by the mayor of SF? The fact that SF has been turned from being arguably the most beautiful city in the USA to a third world country?

This isn't about the children.

This is about increasing one's bank account by another 100 million or two. And taking advantage of the schmucks who keep voting her in to do so. While they're left back in SF, up to their eyeballs in feces, syringes and crime.

Do the people in SF think she actually cares about them? Hell, she's not even from there. Another CA transplant who has moved here and had a hand in destroying it.
Redbrickbear
Sometimes I don't know if we are a Kleptocracy or a gerontocracy.
Johnny Bear
Whenever she finally does kick the bucket it will probably be announced that "because of the children" her corpse is running for re-election. And the same moronic, mind numbed voters in her district will re-elect her again.
Jack Bauer
Johnny Bear said:

Whenever she finally does kick the bucket it will probably be announced that "because of the children" her corpse is running for re-election. And the same moronic, mind numbed voters in her district will re-elect her again.
One of her 6 children will run in her place, then her grandchildren. It will be Pelosi's seat for 100 years.
Jack Bauer
Johnny Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Johnny Bear said:

One of her 6 children will run in her place, then her grandchildren. It will be Pelosi's seat for 100 years.

Yeah - good point, because hey - hundreds of millions of dollars just isn't enough.
Whiskey Pete
Pelosi is truly a despicable human being.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.