I don't live in Florida.

19,588 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can I say gay? Can I say Disney? Or is that all it takes to get a thread cancelled?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

Can I say gay? Can I say Disney? Or is that all it takes to get a thread cancelled?

on this site, you are only allowed to type it or talk-to-text. We don't need to hear that stuff
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Depends. Do you want to teach your pervert ways to children?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
FLBear5630
quash said:

Do you seriously want to discuss the law or are you just going to go media narrative?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

I reckon a whole bunch of parents with small children will decide to not visit Disney and spend their tourist dollars elsewhere.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

I reckon a whole bunch of parents with small children will decide to not visit Disney and spend their tourist dollars elsewhere.
And that's the way it should be.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Disney needs to be careful. If DeSantis and the Legislature remove their self-governing jurisdiction and make them part of Orange County, it will be an enormous issue for them. Right now, they are their own government. Walt Disney negotiated this into the siting of Disney World to avoid the issues at Disney Land and the City of Anaheim encroachment locking them in. Reedy Creek Improvement District is Disney.

Disney represents significant tourist dollars, but unlike 1967 Disney has billions invested and can't just leave. So, they need to play nice as much as Orlando needs them to stay.
Mothra
quash said:

Are threads being cancelled that use that language?

Or are you just upset that Florida passed a law that prohibits state employees from telling kindergartners about trannies?
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Or are you just upset that Florida passed a law that prohibits state employees from telling kindergartners about trannies?

I tried to post on a thread that was locked.

But you go ahead and assume you know something.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
The original "Disney wants to gay your children" thread was locked. Instead of banning the presenters of gay sex poems and hilarious anal sex jokes, the thread was locked. Banning doesnt seem to work anyway.

If Disney is turning kids gay i would think lack of business would drive them out of business. I would rather the market handle it instead pf using the givernment as a tool to project my views on others.

I never took my kids to Disney. I dont think that has anything to do with 3 being healthy happy breeders.
quash
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

The original "Disney wants to gay your children" thread was locked. Instead of banning the presenters of gay sex poems and hilarious anal sex jokes, the thread was locked. Banning doesnt seem to work anyway.

If Disney is turning kids gay i would think lack of business would drive them out of business. I would rather the market handle it instead pf using the givernment as a tool to project my views on others.

I never took my kids to Disney. I dont think that has anything to do with 3 being healthy happy breeders.

Thanks.

I don't see why that should get a thread locked, but there you go.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

I tried to post on a thread that was locked.

But you go ahead and assume you know something.

Who's assuming? I asked a question, which you answered.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

Xiledinok? Is that you? I have been wondering where you have been. Man, you had me fooled for sure.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I met x once in San Antonio at a bowl game and enjoyed his views on the basketball thread. Why does my post remind you of himm
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
The gay poem was disgusting but i guess most there enjoyed the fantasy. It wouldnt surprise me to find an article about sicem promoting homo lifestyles.
Malbec

Do you mean the thread titled "Disney?" It was locked for the vulgar personal insults of a poster, who I hope is now posting on the Texas Tech R&P forum. Maybe I am wrong, but I can't seem to find a thread with the title that you took pains to put in quotation marks.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Malbec said:

Do you mean the thread titled "Disney?" It was locked for the vulgar personal insults of a poster, who I hope is now posting on the Texas Tech R&P forum. Maybe I am wrong, but I can't seem to find a thread with the title that you took pains to put in quotation marks.
Timetraveler is a Liberal turd that is able to kill a thread with racism and hate and suffer no consequences. For some reason, the moderators have not figured this out yet.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fadskier
This thread is gay.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Malbec
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Malbec said:

Timetraveler is a Liberal turd that is able to kill a thread with racism and hate and suffer no consequences. For some reason, the moderators have not figured this out yet.
The moderators don't need to sift through the dreck on this forum. They have normal-person lives. If a post violates the rules, flag it and they will review it and act appropriately. If you let reprobates like timetraveler get away with crapping on the discussion and the rules, they will continue to do it. SE365 isn't Portland... yet.
Mothra

I see a locked thread entitled "Disney." Don't see a thread entitled "Disney wants to gay your children." Can you link to the thread you are referencing?
Mothra
LIQR?
Mothra

Cat got your tongue? Or are you just full of *****
Forest Bueller_bf
quash said:

This is silly. Have you looked at the actual wording of the legisation.

It is simply keeping teachers from instructing or talking about sexuality or their sexuality for grades K-3.

Why in the world would anybody want their child age 5 to 9 be subject to listening to some jackass talk to
them about sexuality, much less same sex sexuality.

There is a time and place for everything, the classroom, with little children is not that place or time.

FLBear5630
Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

It is simply keeping teachers from instructing or talking about sexuality or their sexuality for grades K-3.

Why in the world would anybody want their child age 5 to 9 be subject to listening to some jackass talk to

There is a time and place for everything, the classroom, with little children is not that place or time.

You got it. It really is about nothing. The other part of the legislation that is getting them in an uproar is notifying parents.
Canon
quash said:

Can I say gay?

I imagine someone like you would say it a lot, immediately after saying "I'm…."
muddybrazos

these groomers are far worse than we thought they were.
Forest Bueller_bf
muddybrazos said:

these groomers are far worse than we thought they were.
This dude is exactly why you don't want teachers talking to little kids about sex.

Something is wrong with his mental wiring. Why in hell would a grown ass man want to talk about his sexuality with children. Something is wrong with him.

Mothra
Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

What's both hilarious and sad at the same time is the poster you're responding to apparently thinks it's somehow "libertarian" for state employees to be able to teach your kindergartener about gay sex.
midgett
If you initiated talking about sex to someone while in the workplace (especially a man to a woman) that was not requested, it would be considered sexual harassment and could get you fired.

Yet, it's supposed to be okay to initiate talking about sex to little kids.

Liberals are groomers, plain and simple.
Forest Bueller_bf
Mothra said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

What's both hilarious and sad at the same time is the poster you're responding to apparently thinks it's somehow "libertarian" for state employees to be able to teach your kindergartener about gay sex.
I think what the problem is, some overly emotional adults, who cry online and outloud about being repressed because they can't share their "personal lives" meaning their sexuality with their just past toddler age students, there are some people who actually are listening to them seriously.

You know this ain't right. Shouldn't even have an audience. Just keep your bedroom out of the classroom.
Jack Bauer
Oh great, there's more!

Jack Bauer
muddybrazos
So when gays wanted to get married they said they just wanted to be with the one they loved. Fast forward a few years and they want to force their weird insane queer ideologies on children as early as possible. I used to be more of a libertarian leaning type person that was like live your life and do your thing but stuff like this makes me wanna go hardcore social conservative. They really are out to groom and convert as many kids to their sick lifestyle as possible. The slippery slope people were 100% correct. I now dread the month of June bc we get beaten over the head with all these different letters for a month.
Jack Bauer
muddybrazos said:

So when gays wanted to get married they said they just wanted to be with the one they loved. Fast forward a few years and they want to force their weird insane queer ideologies on children as early as possible. I used to be more of a libertarian leaning type person that was like live your life and do your thing but stuff like this makes me wanna go hardcore social conservative. They really are out to groom and convert as many kids to their sick lifestyle as possible. The slippery slope people were 100% correct. I now dread the month of June bc we get beaten over the head with all these different letters for a month.
If you need validation of your personal life from a 4 year old, you should not be a teacher.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.