Somalia: The Sequel

768 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kwtx.com/app/2022/05/16/reversing-trump-biden-signs-order-deploy-us-troops-somalia/
LIB,MR BEARS
Is there an end game? If so, what is it.

They want to be in a trash heap to counter Russian influence. IMHO there will be no end in sight.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LIB,MR BEARS said:

https://www.kwtx.com/app/2022/05/16/reversing-trump-biden-signs-order-deploy-us-troops-somalia/
Did Ilhan Omar approve of this?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ShooterTX
Great... more US troops deployed to another muslim ****hole country.

When is the world going to wake-up and realize that Islam is a cancer of the worst kind. It destroys every nation it touches.
ShooterTX
muddybrazos
ShooterTX said:

When is the world going to wake-up and realize that Islam is a cancer of the worst kind. It destroys every nation it touches.
I dont care if Somalia is Islamic or if they worship anime creatures, we have no business over there. Let their warlords have it bc there is no strategic interest in that country. Just keep the navy patrolling the sea lanes off their coast.
ShooterTX
muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

I dont care if Somalia is Islamic or if they worship anime creatures, we have no business over there. Let their warlords have it bc there is no strategic interest in that country. Just keep the navy patrolling the sea lanes off their coast.
I agree with you there. I also would support incursions onshore if it were directly related to immediate threats to the shipping lanes. Example: if satellite and other forms of intelligence revealed that there was a force staging for an assault on the shipping lanes, then a preventative strike designed to destroy boats, weapons and terrorists would be legit. However, trying to take and occupy parts of Somalia, would not be legit... IMO.
ShooterTX
LIB,MR BEARS
This is not from Fox or OAN so, we know this is accurate and honest with no slanted reporting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-approves-plan-to-redeploy-several-hundred-ground-forces-into-somalia/ar-AAXlbyi
BearN
In the time it takes you to read that article about the US deploying more troops overseas, another 100,000 illegal aliens have entered the US
Canada2017
muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

100% dead on
Harrison Bergeron
Eisenhower's farewell address is very prescient. Don't think it is a coincidence that Trump did not get us into any foreign entanglements and had the entire D.C. bureaucracy mobilized to destroy him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.