Social Media, Woke Business and the Abortion Decision

5,630 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

how it should work. Should be protected by the interstate commerce clause by a 7-2 or better vote at SCOTUS
Booray
Golem said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe just coach them to keep their legs closed instead?

Cavemen are so funny.

Self control: It's not just for cavemen anymore.

Apparently, cavemen don't have to worry about self control. It's on the cave women.

The general lack of concern for women on these threads borders on misogyny. Fits squarely in the A-hole category though. And is so far from Christian it's not worth discussing

I see you find biology disturbing. In your world, women should be equally welcome to impulsive and reckless sexual practices as their male counterparts, even if it means murdering their babies to do it.

Men are the gas and women are the brakes. That's biologically driven. It's not new in the world and it's not bad. We see what disasters transpire when there aren't any brakes simply by looking at the rampant disease spread amongst the gay male community. Nature or nature's God designed us this way. It's not misogynistic or a caveman mentality to point out biological realities.

Women aren't men. They have a different calculus by which to navigate their lives. When we try and make them like men (or men like women), nothing good comes of it. We see infanticide and disease explode.

Keep in the kitchen and it all works out for you.

Or don't murder your baby so you can keep sleeping around. Start with that one.

Starting to understand the whole Lorena Bobbitt thing.
Canada2017
Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

Apparently, cavemen don't have to worry about self control. It's on the cave women.

The general lack of concern for women on these threads borders on misogyny. Fits squarely in the A-hole category though. And is so far from Christian it's not worth discussing

I see you find biology disturbing. In your world, women should be equally welcome to impulsive and reckless sexual practices as their male counterparts, even if it means murdering their babies to do it.

Men are the gas and women are the brakes. That's biologically driven. It's not new in the world and it's not bad. We see what disasters transpire when there aren't any brakes simply by looking at the rampant disease spread amongst the gay male community. Nature or nature's God designed us this way. It's not misogynistic or a caveman mentality to point out biological realities.

Women aren't men. They have a different calculus by which to navigate their lives. When we try and make them like men (or men like women), nothing good comes of it. We see infanticide and disease explode.

Are women happier today than 50 years ago ?
Porteroso
Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

Women are the brakes? What? This is biology????

Oh man... Actually both the woman and the man have to be willing, if we're just talking about consensual sex. If either puts on the brakes, no pork tonight!! That's how that works.

How the hell you just made up some new biology about brakes in order to keep the blame on women is even a little more amazing than the normal zealotry on this board. It's hard to even know how to discuss this with you people.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

I don't know.

They certainly have more freedom.
Mothra
Jack Bauer said:

Oh man, what am I doing to do now?

In my experience, this generally describes the leftist attitude toward those who disagree with them. They don't want to be civil or to have dialogue. They don't want to change hearts or minds. They don't want to compromise.

Instead, they hate you and generally want you dead. They want to bury you. I've seen numerous social media posts by lefties that are not unlike Pink's post.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

In my experience, this generally describes the leftist attitude toward those who disagree with them. They don't want to be civil or to have dialogue. They don't want to change hearts or minds. They don't want to compromise.

Instead, they hate you and generally want you dead. They want to bury you. I've seen numerous social media posts by lefties that are not unlike Pink's post.

What a stupid take. These are people that truly think conservatives are violating their rights over their own body. Of course they'll go a little nuts, say some words. Take away ARs from conservatives and they'd actually kill people, bury them.

Pink tweeted. I thought mean tweets don't hurt anyone?

The right is often called reactionary, and it's easy to see why...
Canada2017
Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

I don't know.

Could easily be wrong.......but suspect most are not .

Many appear angry and frustrated......burdened with unachieved expectations .
ScottS
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

What a stupid take. These are people that truly think conservatives are violating their rights over their own body. Of course they'll go a little nuts, say some words. Take away ARs from conservatives and they'd actually kill people, bury them.

But the Supreme Court didn't do that. They simply said its not something that the constitution can grant as a federal right.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

These are people that truly think conservatives are violating their rights over their own body.
Follow the Science. An unborn child with XY chromosomes cannot be a woman's body.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

I don't know.

I am probably too influenced by personal circumstances. Most of the women I know appear very happy. But most of the women I know are in good marriages or relationships, wealthy by most people's standards; and have (or had) fulfilling careers or other activities.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

Most leftists are detached from reality, and intolerant of differing beliefs. It is why most of the world's dictators are on the left end of the political spectrum. History is replete with examples. The fact that they are stupid enough to believe that this is violating their rights over their body doesn't excuse the hate.

I am not sure anyone said Pink's tweet hurt anyone. If you would do a better job of reading and comprehending (a challenge for you, I know) you would see that what I said is it's an example of the hatred and intolerance of those on the left. But I of course understand why you would attempt to downplay it.
Canada2017
Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

I don't know.

I am probably too influenced by personal circumstances. Most of the women I know appear very happy. But most of the women I know are in good marriages or relationships, wealthy by most people's standards; and have (or had) fulfilling careers or other activities.
The ladies in our Church generally seem happy .

Those I know outside of it often appear miserable.

But wow many of the gals I meet under the age of 35 seem incredibly angry and bitter.

Suspect liberal ideals of modern womanhood aren't panning out .
Mothra
ScottS said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

But the Supreme Court didn't do that. They simply said its not something that the constitution can grant as a federal right.
He knows that. Fellow lefty defending leftists.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

I don't know.

The ladies in our Church generally seem happy .

Those I know outside of it often appear miserable.

But wow many of the gals I meet under the age of 35 seem incredibly angry and bitter.

Suspect liberal ideals of modern womanhood aren't panning out .
They have worked out pretty well in my family. They seem to have worked out pretty well for my daughters' friends. Again, however, that group has advantages many do not.
whiterock
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

Most leftists are detached from reality, and intolerant of differing beliefs. It is why most of the world's dictators are on the left end of the political spectrum. History is replete with examples. The fact that they are stupid enough to believe that this is violating their rights over their body doesn't excuse the hate.

I am not sure anyone said Pink's tweet hurt anyone. If you would do a better job of reading and comprehending (a challenge for you, I know) you would see that what I said is it's an example of the hatred and intolerance of those on the left. But I of course understand why you would attempt to downplay it.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-William F. Buckley
Married A Horn
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Golem said:

Booray said:

He Hate Me said:

Booray said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Cavemen are so funny.

Democrat women arent. They are pissed off angry all day every day. What a miserable life.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

hey portly, please point out to me where anyone said they were hurt by the tweet.

Hey production is down in this drought stricken year. Thanks for the straw man. He was cheaper than round bails

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.