The Best Part - Sharon Grigsby is Upset

1,911 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by D. C. Bear
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2022/06/24/can-america-rebound-after-this-cruel-and-oppressive-abortion-ruling/

No matter how you feel about abortion, it can't be a bad thing for that Baylor-hating, hatchet-faced harpy to be upset.
J.B.Katz
Sharon was a Baylor when I was. She worked on the Lariat staff, which was one of the reasons I didn't want to work there.

I didn't like her, but she's had a successful career.
Redbrickbear
[The first friend I called after seeing the news bulletin was on the phone with her lesbian daughter who, through her sobs, asked her mom, "What's going to happen to me? I'm gay in Texas."]

I'm sure she will be murdered within minutes of this ruling.

Honeslty how do liberals get through the day being this hysterical?
GrowlTowel
You can still kill your children. Just do so before they know you are doing it to them.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
J.B.Katz
Redbrickbear said:

[The first friend I called after seeing the news bulletin was on the phone with her lesbian daughter who, through her sobs, asked her mom, "What's going to happen to me? I'm gay in Texas."]

I'm sure she will murdered within minutes of this ruling.

Do you support gay civil rights?
GrowlTowel
J.B.Katz said:

Redbrickbear said:

No. I support civil rights.
D. C. Bear
Redbrickbear said:

If you're lesbian, the odds that you will end up with an unintended pregnancy are quite low whether you live in Texas or the People's Republic of Vermont.
OsoCoreyell
Redbrickbear said:

How in the world does someone who defines themselves by a desire to engage in sexual acts that are definitionally unable to result in pregnancy get upset to the point of sobbing about what's going to happen to them? Its just insanity.

That Sharon would think this is some kind of support for her position is ridiculous. Its almost as dumb as her "days since Baylor has refused to turn over all records of any allegation of any harassment or assault to the Dallas Morning News" countdown clock, as if ANY organization would willingly turn over all allegations made against them from any source to a newspaper, especially one staffed by people like Sharon Grigsby.
OsoCoreyell
D. C. Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

If you're lesbian, the odds that you will end up with an unintended pregnancy are quite low whether you live in Texas or the People's Republic of Vermont.
Just wow.
Canada2017
GrowlTowel said:

J.B.Katz said:

Redbrickbear said:

No. I support civil rights.
Post of the Month .

+ 1
GrowlTowel
OsoCoreyell said:

D. C. Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Just wow.

Not sure you understand. Lesbians tends to play with vaginas. Only way for a vagina to become pregnant is if it plays with a *****. As such, dikes rarely become pregnant or need to kill their children.
SIC EM 94
OsoCoreyell said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2022/06/24/can-america-rebound-after-this-cruel-and-oppressive-abortion-ruling/

No matter how you feel about abortion, it can't be a bad thing for that Baylor-hating, hatchet-faced harpy to be upset.

The fact that Grigsby and Katz are miserable pleases me greatly! I look forward to many more days ahead like this one!
Canada2017
SIC EM 94 said:

OsoCoreyell said:

The fact that Grigsby and Katz are miserable pleases me greatly! I look forward to many more days ahead like this one!
Little of todays events please me.

Churches are going to be vandalized...... if not burned to the ground.

Christians are going to be assaulted........if not murdered .

Worse.....these violent actions are now considered 'acceptable ' actions by todays culture .

Much like political ' suicides', even in prisons..... are now almost laughed at.

We flatter ourselves thinking the United States is becoming a 3rd world country ........in fact we already ARE a 3rd world country .

And events over the next 72 hours will prove it .
CammoTX
I bet Wendy Davis is unhappy too
OsoCoreyell
CammoTX said:

Now that's a good day.
whitetrash
OsoCoreyell said:

I feel sorry for her cats. She's going to take her rage out on Muffy, Binky, Fluffy, Sprinkles, Sparkles, Whippy, and Mr. Wiggles and the other 20 or so that she hasn't named yet.
SIC EM 94
J.B.Katz said:

Sharon was a Baylor when I was. She worked on the Lariat staff, which was one of the reasons I didn't want to work there.

I didn't like her, but she's had a successful career.

Why didn't you like her? She's about as clueless and bat sh*t crazy as you are? She not liberal enough for ya?
ABC BEAR
Marxist angst is really quite entertaining.
Fre3dombear
Redbrickbear said:

It's been 6 hours. Is she ok?
Ghostrider
J.B.Katz said:

Redbrickbear said:

Gay rights? Sure. Can we get rid of changing every company logo rainbow for a month though?
ShooterTX
CammoTX said:

Get it right... her name is Abortion Barbie... which is a cruelty to Barbie.
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
Fre3dombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

It's been 6 hours. Is she ok?
I'm almost sure she has not yet been killed by Texans
Porteroso
GrowlTowel said:

OsoCoreyell said:

D. C. Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Just wow.

Not sure you understand. Lesbians tends to play with vaginas. Only way for a vagina to become pregnant is if it plays with a *****. As such, dikes rarely become pregnant or need to kill their children.

Do I hear you ASSUMING that lesbians are women that like other women??
contrario
J.B.Katz said:

Redbrickbear said:

What about LBT and Q? Why only limit it to gay rights? Are you a L-phobe? Or a Q-phobe?
Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

SIC EM 94 said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Little of todays events please me.

Churches are going to be vandalized...... if not burned to the ground.

Christians are going to be assaulted........if not murdered .

Worse.....these violent actions are now considered 'acceptable ' actions by todays culture .

Much like political ' suicides', even in prisons..... are now almost laughed at.

We flatter ourselves thinking the United States is becoming a 3rd world country ........in fact we already ARE a 3rd world country .

And events over the next 72 hours will prove it .

I for one am still happy that the true Constitutionalist Justices had the backbone and the guts to actually do the legally correct thing on what was one of the worst and one of the most unfounded Supreme Court rulings of all time. Just wish they would've exhibited the same backbone regarding the 2020 election - where the kind of violent leftist intimidation you refer to apparently worked.
Harrison Bergeron
Leftists continue to demonstrate how stupid the average liberal is. I guess the focus on indoctrination and not education shows in the anti-science, anti-intellectual, hysterical-emotional left.
whiterock
contrario said:

J.B.Katz said:

Redbrickbear said:

What about LBT and Q? Why only limit it to gay rights? Are you a L-phobe? Or a Q-phobe?

Google up TERF
whiterock
Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

OsoCoreyell said:

D. C. Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Just wow.

Spot on, sir. Some lesbians do have *****es, if we are to believe what we are told to believe.
D. C. Bear
whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

OsoCoreyell said:

D. C. Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Just wow.

Spot on, sir. Some lesbians do have *****es, if we are to believe what we are told to believe.

Rush Limbaugh was ahead of his time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.