Was yesterday a bad day for baby killers

2,470 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Canada2017
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
???
Married A Horn
My take: wasnt a good or bad day for either (pro-life / pro-murder). It was a massive win for States Rights.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
BearN
For the masses of rank and file liberals whose lives and actions, and every tweet are controlled by the repressed guilt of having ended the life of their own child, yes, yesterday was an agonizing defeat.

But for the Dem leadership vying for power and control over said masses? It was a banner day and a dream come true. This will help them energize their base of radical baby killing, deviant sex defending godless hordes for the upcoming mid terms.
Canada2017
Married A Horn said:

My take: wasnt a good or bad day for either (pro-life / pro-murder). It was a massive win for States Rights.

This
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Is it the dems trying to force women to have abortions or the repubs trying to women people to not abort?

Asking for a friend. I raised my surprises.

Wangchung
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Is it the dems trying to force women to have abortions or the repubs trying to women people to not abort?

It's the constitution forcing states to decide for themselves whether or not they want to allow baby killing.

Extending human rights to humans in the womb isn't forcing anything, as long as the sex was consensual.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
BearN

It is decent people trying to stop the murder of innocent children.
ScottS
Is it too much to ask those not ready to be a parent to wear a rubber?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
BearN said:

You said it was the dems ttying to control others. I think you got it backwards. Its no big deal. Just trying to understand.
4th and Inches

is parent or dr assisted suicides ok when the patient is perfectly healthy and a whole life ahead of them? Asking for a future friend
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Golem

BearN said:

You said it was the dems ttying to control others. I think you got it backwards. Its no big deal. Just trying to understand.

Is stopping a murder your definition of controlling others?
ScottS
We all know what this is....the enemy wants to kill, steal, and destroy. Anything that God created, the enemy wants to destroy or F it up in some way.
quash
ScottS said:

We all know what this is....the enemy wants to kill, steal, and destroy. Anything that God created, the enemy wants to destroy or F it up in some way.

Comrade Putin thanks you for dividing the US. Please exit through the ammo department.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
Married A Horn said:

A good day for a lot of unborn in Texas and several other states.
ScottS
quash said:

ScottS said:

Comrade Putin thanks you for dividing the US. Please exit through the ammo department.

I divided? I did nothing of the sort. This is right out of the bible. And btw, this doesn't have to do with just the US.....the enemy wants to do this in any country.
Married A Horn
Lots of google and dicks trying to keep the baby murder going.

Still good for some and some to never get pregnant in the 1st place.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Canada2017

BearN said:

Have really surprised me here .

Thought you would recognize this ruling as a vindication of states rights.

And as a multi generational Texan and long time hater of Abraham Lincoln..... you would be pleased.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I didn't say I didn't like it. I was just pointing out both parties have a desire to control others Its better as a state issue.
Golem

I was just pointing out both parties have a desire to control others.

Sure.

I think you got it backwards.
4th and Inches
SCOTUS ruled that the federal government has no authority over women's bodies

Sounds like A huge win for liberals
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Mothra
Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Have really surprised me here .

Thought you would recognize this ruling as a vindication of states rights.

And as a multi generational Texan and long time hater of Abraham Lincoln..... you would be pleased.

That rule only applies when he agrees with the law. He's quick to abandon that deeply held belief when it's a law he doesn't like.
Canada2017

I didn't say I didn't like it. I was just pointing out both parties have a desire to control others Its better as a state issue.
Last time I looked....government is all about controlling others . Otherwise you have anarchy .

The SC ruled abortion should be decided by individual states.

So do you like this ruling or not ?
quash
ScottS said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

I divided? I did nothing of the sort. This is right out of the bible. And btw, this doesn't have to do with just the US.....the enemy wants to do this in any country.

Lol, using the Bible as the rationale for fomenting division hardly exempts you from responsibility.
Do you seriously think I want to kill you? Do you feel spiritually compelled to kill me?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
4th and Inches said:

SCOTUS ruled that the federal government has no authority over women's bodies

Sounds like A huge win for liberals

Serious lie there. Try being a good sport in victory.
BearN
quash said:

ScottS said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

Lol, using the Bible as the rationale for fomenting division hardly exempts you from responsibility.
Do you seriously think I want to kill you? Do you feel spiritually compelled to kill me?

The scripture he is quoting is talking about "The" Enemy. Satan. Are you Satan? I don't think so. He is not talking about you. Calm down.
quash
BearN said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

The scripture he is quoting is talking about "The" Enemy. Satan. Are you Satan? I don't think so. He is not talking about you. Calm down.

Oh please. You can't touch Satan so you have to go after his instruments. I know how this works, I walked past a history class once...
BearN
quash said:

BearN said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

Oh please. You can't touch Satan so you have to go after his instruments. I know how this works, I walked past a history class once...

So you think Christians are trying to kill you now? Ok. Nothing paranoid about that.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Last time I looked....government is all about controlling others . Otherwise you have anarchy .

Yes. The individual state is where it belongs. My post was in response to the post immediately before where the poster was celebrating his victory and talking about the evil dems trying to control people.

I am not sure this ruling is a victory towards ending abortion.
quash
BearN said:

quash said:

BearN said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

quash said:

ScottS said:

So you think Christians are trying to kill you now? Ok. Nothing paranoid about that.

I asked the question. For some reason that triggered you.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

I am not sure this ruling is a victory towards ending abortion.
Totally agree.

Hopefully though this decision will open the door for more power to be returned to the individual states involving other issues.
Golem
Golem said:

BearN said:

No answer? LIQR?
quash
Golem said:

Golem said:

BearN said:

No answer? LIQR?

Stopping little invaders. I subscribed to your newsletter...
Golem
quash said:

Golem said:

Golem said:

BearN said:

No answer? LIQR?

Stopping little invaders. I subscribed to your newsletter...

Murdering little citizens. If you subscribe to it, try reading it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
IAbortion is not defined as murder by the legal system of America.

You can call it whatever you want. I am glad it will become a state decision. It is a personal decision. Abortion will not go away. The women that can afford it will travel to other states or countries. Those that cant will resort to cheaper methods.

I would advise anyone that asks that abortion is not the best route. I was a very young father because my gf and then wife didnt choose abortion. It was her decision and i supported it.

I know its not a popular attitude here but you can believe what you want.
Married A Horn
The baby has its own heart. Its own eyes. Its own brain. And fingers and toes.

Its murder dude.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.