Culture is difficult to escape

1,174 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Canada2017
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This morning departing to US through Brussels. The immigration line was extraordinarily long (1 hr+) and only half the immigration booths were manned. Many travelers were concerned with missing their flights, but everyone was essentially in the same boat.

Incident Details: Two Mexican passport holders aggressively barged through the plodding winding line trying to get to the front. In the hour wait, they were the ONLY two to do this. They were stopped by other passengers who also had flights to catch, and nearly got into a fight over their 'right' to jump the queue.

It appears the issues we face at the US border with regard to Mexican nationals and their disdain for order and lines are not unique. Perhaps it's a culture America needs to forcefully block until there is a cultural shift toward respect for law and order.

God knows we have enough anarchists rioting and destroying our country. It's imperative we don't import new ones.
Sam Lowry
I don't mind some good old boys trying to overthrow the government, but if a Mex cuts in front of me in line then all hell better break loose. #Murca #MAGA #hateculturenotrace #winkwink
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I jave let people move ahead of me that were in danger of missung a flight. I dont remember their culture.

Its a pretty good point though. You should sww the way mexicans drive. Its outrageous. If we get too many over here on our side of the river america will go to hell in a new york minute
ScottS
I once missed a flight from Aruba to the US. My penalty.....2 more days in Aruba.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

I don't mind some good old boys trying to overthrow the government, but if a Mex cuts in front of me in line then all hell better break loose. #Murca #MAGA #hateculturenotrace #winkwink
Insurrection I say!!!

Still easy
midgett
ScottS said:

I once missed a flight from Aruba to the US. My penalty.....2 more days in Aruba.

Twice I've had my flight TO Aruba delayed. Once it cost me one day in Aruba and the other time it cost me two days. You are lucky.
Fre3dombear
Sam Lowry said:

Isn't it #ultramaga now or was it #megamaga

Or was it #ultramagnum. Yeah. That one sounds familiar
Golem
Sam Lowry said:

Cute. I'll repeat, NO ONE else cut the line. ONLY Mexican passport holders. There were easily 50 nationalities in our several hundred person line. ONLY Mexicans jumped the queue.

Thanks for your ignorant response, though.
Golem
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I jave let people move ahead of me that were in danger of missung a flight. I dont remember their culture.

Its a pretty good point though. You should sww the way mexicans drive. Its outrageous. If we get too many over here on our side of the river america will go to hell in a new york minute

Jave you tried spell check? Due ewe thinque culture is ear relevant?
whiterock
Golem said:

Sam Lowry said:

Cute. I'll repeat, NO ONE else cut the line. ONLY Mexican passport holders. There were easily 50 nationalities in our several hundred person line. ONLY Mexicans jumped the queue.

Could be that most of them all arrived on the same late flight and many had the connection flights about to take off.

(Just giving Hanlon's Razor a go before tagging Mexican citizens with a patent case of whiteness problem).
Golem
whiterock said:

Golem said:

Sam Lowry said:

Could be that most of them all arrived on the same late flight and many had the connection flights about to take off.

(Just giving Hanlon's Razor a go before tagging Mexican citizens with a patent case of whiteness problem).

No. The Spanish women in front of me had that out with them, in Spanish. They were simply entitled like all our illegal Mexican immigrants. It's definitely a cultural problem.
Aliceinbubbleland
Sam's response to your initial post apparently went right over your head.
Golem
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Sam's response to your initial post apparently went right over your head.

No. His ignorance is quite apparent.
Canada2017
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Drunk driving illegals without any car insurance is common up here.

Only answer is to make sure your family drives big vehicles for the impact protection and to hell with the gas mileage .

contrario
How did the OP know they were Mexican? Were they waving Mexican flags as they were running by?
Golem
contrario said:

How did the OP know they were Mexican? Were they waving Mexican flags as they were running by?

It was passport control. They had green Mexican passports (with "Mexico" prominently displayed) in hand. Happy to help clarify your questions.

Also, they weren't running by. They were physically pushing through. Note the near fight that took place and the Spanish women berating them.
whitetrash
contrario said:

Sombreros and pistaleros gave them away.

Bexar Pitts
whitetrash said:

contrario said:

"Badges?" .......
LIB,MR BEARS
Bexar Pitts said:

whitetrash said:

contrario said:

"Badges?" .......
beat me to it.
Canada2017
whitetrash said:

contrario said:

Good grief.....just realized how much this guy looks like my old farm foreman .

LOL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.