So how quickly will every woke company change their pride logo

563 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whitetrash
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will they all change at 12 am of July 1? Haha
Doc Holliday
Their Saudi logos never changed.
SIC EM 94
They'll just make July "Kill Your Baby" month!
Porteroso
It's definitely annoying. I support all humanity, but don't choose months to support some people more than others. Choosing who to value and when sort of seems like a slave owner's attitude. Which is a working analogy, because these companies are certainly abusing morality to get at money, not too different from the slave owners.
Jack Bauer
Sadly, I believe more young people will celebrate Juneteenth and Pride Month and ignore Independence Day as a "white holiday".
Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Sadly, I believe more young people will celebrate Juneteenth and Pride Month and ignore Independence Day as a "white holiday".
Not a chance......young people love all the various firework shows.

Of course as to the meaning of Independence Day....most don't have a clue .
Coke Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Actually, I was happy on Juneteenth for the break from the pride logos. I can get behind Juneteenth. It's a day (off in the summer that I didn't get before and) where we can collectively celebrate the end of one of the true evils (slavery) that was allowed in this country.

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

MAGA Month
whitetrash
Only one to show up on my FB feed this morning as changing their profile pic was American Airlines, changing back to a nice, normal, rainbow-free pic of a plane.

Edit: Cincinnati Symphony also went back to a plain black and white logo pic without rainbow sprinkles. Toronto Symphony still has the rainbow in theirs, but every day is gayday up there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.