Haley, DeSantis, Other?

16,685 Views | 416 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

4th and Inches said:

We will see but WSJ got some bad info..

Be right back with the enthusiasm polling.. GOP enthusiasm is way up, especially those who are pro life

Kansas.
kansas needs better question writers for their ballot.

They read that and voted no..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
LIB,MR BEARS
https://fb.watch/eHbKusOu8J/
Malbec
Quote:

Vote DeSantis. Please! - Stephen Grover Cleveland
Canada2017
riflebear said:

No one is perfect....but our country needs this guy in the worst way imaginable .

When we get the envelope .....putting a check into it .
Cobretti
Cobretti
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

No one is perfect....but our country needs this guy in the worst way imaginable .

He needs to stay in Florida, find your own leaders...
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

What exactly is the source of your malfunction ?

He IS one of our country's leaders .

Oldbear83
It should be obvious to anyone whose initials are not AOC, that DeSantis is going to be President sooner or later.

Right now he's planning timing, logistics and building his coalition.

If DeSantis runs in 2024, he wins, but if he gets a GOP like Trump had in 2017, DeSantis will have the same swamp to overcome. Much better to clear out the deadwood, and we'll know by March of 2023 if that will be underway by 2024 or not.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

We like him as Florida's Governor, no malfunction. A light hearted comment indicating we would like to keep him. The only nasty comment person is you.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

We like him as Florida's Governor, no malfunction. A light hearted comment indicating we would like to keep him. The only nasty comment person is you.

You are not particularly bright .

What percentage of 'disability' were you able to convince the VA to grant you ?
Osodecentx
Cobretti said:

Very strong ad
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

There you are, right on cue. My God, you are predictable. Disagree, so attack the person. But I understand, routines are very important for dementia. You keep being you, I understand.

And don't you worry, WW3 is not coming about because Pelosi visited Taiwan. It is going to be all right.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

There you are, right on cue. My God, you are predictable. Disagree, so attack the person. But I understand, routines are very important for dementia. You keep being you, I understand.

And don't you worry, WW3 is not coming about because Pelosi visited Taiwan. It is going to be all right.
So you only got 20% 'disability ' for your PTSD ?

Hard to sell 'disability ' to the VA when in the rear with the gear .

Meanwhile Biden and the other old idiots are doing their best to grant you your wish.....one more big war .

No biggie though right ? A war with China would be just like your video games .
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Meanwhile Biden and the other old idiots are doing their best to grant you your wish.....one more big war .

Would you like to discuss the issue or continue insulting each other? I can do either.

Why do you think a war with China is in our power to instigate? China does not react to others, they will do what they want, when they want. They will invade Taiwan when they think they can. Pushing back, maintaining diplomacy and "instigating" as you call it tells them they have to be prepared to take the West on plus Taiwan. Your move? More insults or do you have real analysis to add?
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Would you like to discuss the issue or continue insulting each other? I can do either.

Why do you think a war with China is in our power to instigate? China does not react to others, they will do what they want, when they want. They will invade Taiwan when they think they can. Pushing back, maintaining diplomacy and "instigating" as you call it tells them they have to be prepared to take the West on plus Taiwan. Your move? More insults or do you have real analysis to add?
You have repeatedly made clear your 'walk the wall ' mentality .

Apologies ...but I'm a little short on patience with individuals who are willing to risk WW3 over a misguided sense of machismo .

Worse when said machismo involves a super power over an island we can not possibly defend .

An island that in no way is critical to the security of the United States .
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Apologies ...but I'm a little short on patience with individuals who are willing to risk WW3 over a misguided sense of machismo .

Worse when said machismo involves a super power over an island we can not possibly defend .

Don't take phrases so serious. If you weren't so insulting, people wouldn't look for ways to piss you off.

Now, if you want to discuss these foreign policy issues, let's discuss. Me quoting a Jack Nicholson character is not going to do a thing in bringing on WW3.

As I said, China movs for China, not in reaction to small stuff like cobgressional visits. Right now I am more concerned with China buying property in the US than WW3.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Don't take phrases so serious. If you weren't so insulting, people wouldn't look for ways to piss you off.

Now, if you want to discuss these foreign policy issues, let's discuss. Me quoting a Jack Nicholson character is not going to do a thing in bringing on WW3.

As I said, China movs for China, not in reaction to small stuff like cobgressional visits. Right now I am more concerned with China buying property in the US than WW3.

Consider you a jingoistic. rear echelon jughead who is terminally confused between the military capabilities of a 4th rate middle east army and that of a first rate nuclear super power .

Over an island with zero strategic interest to the United States you are willing to risk war.

A war that would kill thousands, if not millions of hapless, innocent people who couldn't find Taiwan on any map.

Since there is less than a 1 % chance I can clear the cobwebs from your brain cells .......let's just remain the best of strangers .
Oldbear83
"Over an island with zero strategic interest to the United States ."

Someone slept through more than one History class.
Polo Bear

What a coincidence.
Canada2017
Polo Bear said:

What a coincidence.
In Taiwan...... 'heart attack'.

In the US..... 'suicide'.

And everybody plays along .
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Consider you a jingoistic. rear echelon jughead who is terminally confused between the military capabilities of a 4th rate middle east army and that of a first rate nuclear super power .

Over an island with zero strategic interest to the United States you are willing to risk war.

A war that would kill thousands, if not millions of hapless, innocent people who couldn't find Taiwan on any map.

Since there is less than a 1 % chance I can clear the cobwebs from your brain cells .......let's just remain the best of strangers .

So, you prefer to just insult people who disagree with you, rather than discuss not only what you want, but the realities of the world.

Please inform me of how just doing what Russia and China and looking the other way when they attack allies, maybe not treaty members but allies just the same will avoid war?

What point is the US to be the counterweight to these two? No other Nation is capable. History does not support your position as being tenable.

More insults? Or, do you have an arguement to make? Maybe convince the other 99%? Gear in the rear? Insultinh 80% of those that served, nice.
Canada2017
You want war.....think war is 'manly'.

Willing to risk the lives of millions of innocent people who don't share your interests in geo political gamesmanship in the process.

Waste of time attempting to alter such a dangerous mindset .

Time would be better spent attempting to teach that black angus in corral 5....algebra .
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

Willing to risk the lives of millions of innocent people who don't share your interests in geo political gamesmanship in the process.

Time would be better spent attempting to teach that black angus in corral 5....algebra .

You keep jumping to wanting war. Where are you getting that from supporting Pelosi's right to go to Taiwan??? A Nation can not curtail activities because another Nation threatens non-specific threats. How is that wanting a manly war?? You are the only one jumping to WW3 and people wanting it.

Even Ukraine, Biden has done a good job supporting a Nation asking for help after being invaded.

I understand you strategy of turning the discussion away from the issue at hand and making it a machismo thing. But, that is not the discussion. Please stay on topic. How does appeasing Putin and Xi forward US interests, regardless of your personal feelings. Facts and concepts, you can do it...
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

You keep jumping to wanting war. Where are you getting that from supporting Pelosi's right to go to Taiwan??? A Nation can not curtail activities because another Nation threatens non-specific threats. How is that wanting a manly war?? You are the only one jumping to WW3 and people wanting it.

Even Ukraine, Biden has done a good job supporting a Nation asking for help after being invaded.

I understand you strategy of turning the discussion away from the issue at hand and making it a machismo thing. But, that is not the discussion. Please stay on topic. How does appeasing Putin and Xi forward US interests, regardless of your personal feelings. Facts and concepts, you can do it...
Busy educating a cow in algebra .................run along rear echelon Rambo .
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

In other words, you got nothing. Really disappointing, for all your bluster and acting intellectually superior, you have nothing but feelings. No facts, no theories, no historical references to support your believes. Maybe you should spent more time teaching cows, they will just look at you as you esspouse your factually unsupported feelings. Have fun...

You should really avoid policy discussions if all you have is feelings. All the Way, Sir...
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

In other words, you got nothing. Really disappointing, for all your bluster and acting intellectually superior, you have nothing but feelings. No facts, no theories, no historical references to support your believes. Maybe you should spent more time teaching cows, they will just look at you as you esspouse your factually unsupported feelings. Have fun...

You should really avoid policy discussions if all you have is feelings. All the Way, Sir...

Glorified quartermaster 200 miles from any action yet a geo political genius.

Who knew ?

Would be amusing except we have dozens of politicians in DC that are even dumber and with less excuse .

Your bunch is determined that the body bags keep coming only this time it won't be against a gaggle of sand flea militia .

Going to be against nuclear super powers with far shorter supply lines .

Any miscalculations by any party ....and we are looking at WW3 .

But hey, here on the internet .....one can be super macho right ?
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

Glorified quartermaster 200 miles from any action yet a geo political genius.

Who knew ?

Would be amusing except we have dozens of politicians in DC that are even dumber and with less excuse .

Your bunch is determined that the body bags keep coming only this time it won't be against a gaggle of sand flea militia .

Going to be against nuclear super powers with far shorter supply lines .

Any miscalculations by any party ....and we are looking at WW3 .

But hey, here on the internet .....one can be super macho right ?

Come on, cut the what you think is an insult crap. It really undermines your arguments.

You really think China or Russia is going to do anything in reaction to a Pelosi or even Biden visit? Both only act when they are ready and can accomplish their goals. Then, they will make up an excuse, they do not care what the world or even their citizens think. Name a time Xi has reacted? Name a time Putin has reacted to US moves?

Also, what do you suggest the US Policy be? How does isolationism work in 2022? It didn't work in 1914 and 1941. How does it work now?
Redbrickbear
Liz Cheney says she won't support DeSantis….

Bacially tells me I should be supporting him.

Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

What you should understand RMF, is that Canada resorts to puerile insults when he gets emotional.

It's like when Sam posts "debunked"; he just can't admit when an opponent makes a good point.

RE: Taiwan, there are a number of tools available to address the issue, and as much as I hate her politics, Ms. Pelosi did well to visit Taiwan.

A visit to Taipei violates no treaty, is in no way inflammatory, and cannot reasonably be construed as any kind of military aggression. China's threat to shoot down Pelosi's jet was a tacit admission that her move was diplomatically effective.

Ukraine bothers me a bit, because while I applaud keeping US troops out of the matter, it seems we are dumping an awful lot of money into Ukraine without much in the way of making sure the money is being used as promised.

I mention those to illustrate that a sound foreign policy not only has a lot of moving parts, it needs to be adjusted according to changing conditions. Someone is not automatically a 'Neocon' for wanting to stand up to aggression, and someone is not automatically spineless for questioning where our policy ends up taking us.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

What you should understand RMF, is that Canada resorts to puerile insults when he gets emotional.

It's like when Sam posts "debunked"; he just can't admit when an opponent makes a good point.

RE: Taiwan, there are a number of tools available to address the issue, and as much as I hate her politics, Ms. Pelosi did well to visit Taiwan.

A visit to Taipei violates no treaty, is in no way inflammatory, and cannot reasonably be construed as any kind of military aggression. China's threat to shoot down Pelosi's jet was a tacit admission that her move was diplomatically effective.

Ukraine bothers me a bit, because while I applaud keeping US troops out of the matter, it seems we are dumping an awful lot of money into Ukraine without much in the way of making sure the money is being used as promised.

I mention those to illustrate that a sound foreign policy not only has a lot of moving parts, it needs to be adjusted according to changing conditions. Someone is not automatically a 'Neocon' for wanting to stand up to aggression, and someone is not automatically spineless for questioning where our policy ends up taking us.

A part time security guard who requires full time financial support from his 2nd wife .......pontificating as a pseudo intellectual on topics without the slightest experience or education . Puerile indeed.

Meanwhile tens of thousands of innocent people are already dead in Ukraine with thousands more likely to die before the war ends. In part because of historic blunders by the Biden administration . Blunders that continue almost weekly possibly expanding a war that few, if any, Americans are willing to fight .

An administration now doubling down on a decades old commitment to an island thousands of miles away . An island ANY rational individual could see is beyond the ability of the US to defend ( without employing nuclear weapons ) ...merely by glancing at a map.

An island 99% of the American people would be totally unwilling to go to war over. And every closet Rambo on this message board knows it .

Gotta luv the internet

FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

I agree with you. Dumping money in Tibet, although I agree with Tibet wanting to be free from China and support diplomatically. Dump military aide, no way. There has to be a US interests beyond principle. Taiwan, Baltics, Ukraine and a few others.
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

Liz Cheney says she won't support DeSantis….

Bacially tells me I should be supporting him.

But, integrity and such.

**Party switch imminent**
Oldbear83
Canada: "A part time security guard who requires full time financial support from his 2nd wife"

Congrats Canada, you managed to make a post which is completely wrong in every assertion, and that's before you even address my post.

For the benefit of the room, Canada seems to have screened facts through a filter of malice. I don't usually give out personal details, however this post from Canada is special in how badly it misses the facts:

"A part time security guard" - I once worked a summer job as a Pinkerton while attending Baylor. Since that summer I graduated and presently hold an MBA from the University/Houston at Victoria with a concentration in Accounting, and work as an AR manager for an Industrial Supply company which mostly serves the Oil & Gas industry.

"who requires full time financial support" - I have supported myself financially since my 3rd year of college. I own my house outright, and have paid my daughter's way through college. My wife and I paid cash for our last three vehicle purchases.

from his 2nd wife" - Well now. I am my wife's second husband, but I am happy to say I got it right the first try and we are into our second quarter-century of being happy together.

I have let that crap from Canada slide before, but this kind of malicious dishonesty is well out of bounds. It's one thing to disagree on a point of opinion, something else to smear someone because that's what kind of character you have.

Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada: "A part time security guard who requires full time financial support from his 2nd wife"

Congrats Canada, you managed to make a post which is completely wrong in every assertion, and that's before you even address my post.

For the benefit of the room, Canada seems to have screened facts through a filter of malice. I don't usually give out personal details, however this post from Canada is special in how badly it misses the facts:

"A part time security guard" - I once worked a summer job as a Pinkerton while attending Baylor. Since that summer I graduated and presently hold an MBA from the University/Houston at Victoria with a concentration in Accounting, and work as an AR manager for an Industrial Supply company which mostly serves the Oil & Gas industry.

"who requires full time financial support" - I have supported myself financially since my 3rd year of college. I own my house outright, and have paid my daughter's way through college. My wife and I paid cash for our last three vehicle purchases.

from his 2nd wife" - Well now. I am my wife's second husband, but I am happy to say I got it right the first try and we are into our second quarter-century of being happy together.

I have let that crap from Canada slide before, but this kind of malicious dishonesty is well out of bounds. It's one thing to disagree on a point of opinion, something else to smear someone because that's what kind of character you have.

You must be slipping worse than usual old fella .

You have provided tons of ( boring ) personal details.

And I only return what you have dished out in my direction countless times over the years. You own an ego the size of Texas with an IQ of a 6th grader .

So play 'victim' on your own time .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.