If you voted for Joe Biden

2,239 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Canada2017
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are the problem. You have destroyed our republic.
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what about those who voted for neither?
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

what about those who voted for neither?


If you didn't vote for Trump, you de facto voted for Biden.
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golem said:

whiterock said:

what about those who voted for neither?


If you didn't vote for Trump, you de facto voted for Biden.


That depends on where you live. If you did not vote for either, you voted for whoever won the state you live in.
ABC BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A vote for Biden was a vote for a massive expansion of the DC Agency Uni-Party. A vote for Trump in '24 is a vote for a massive dismantling of said Uni-Party.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel said:

You are the problem. You have destroyed our republic.
Cheap labor destroyed our republic .


JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go out and get some fresh air and look at the republic, it's still there my guy. Get the hell out of the sensational media bubble and spend time with your family or something.

Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustWinBears said:

Go out and get some fresh air and look at the republic, it's still there my guy. Get the hell out of the sensational media bubble and spend time with your family or something.


With all of the disasters the Biden administration has presided over.......with the people's rampant discontent ....and historically low poll numbers.


Do you really think the Democrats would have pulled such an outrageous stunt on an ex president of the United States ........ if there was ANY chance Dems would lose the November midterms ?

Think about it.

If Republicans win control of the house and senate.......republicans pick the various committee chairmanships .
It will be REPUBLICANS investigating the conduct of the DOJ and FBI.

There is zero chance Dem's will allow such a power loss........zero chance they will allow their actions to go public.


So if the voters are fed up with inflation , foreign policy mistakes and now the obvious misuse of the FBI......exactly how are the Dems going to win in November ? But they will most certainly 'win'...they have to....there is no going back on what they have just done.


And what does such a 'shocking victory' represent to the future of out democracy ?
JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

JustWinBears said:

Go out and get some fresh air and look at the republic, it's still there my guy. Get the hell out of the sensational media bubble and spend time with your family or something.


With all of the disasters the Biden administration has presided over.......with the people's rampant discontent ....and historically low poll numbers.


Do you really think the Democrats would have pulled such an outrageous stunt on an ex president of the United States ........ if there was ANY chance Dems would lose the November midterms ?

Think about it.

If Republicans win control of the house and senate.......republicans pick the various committee chairmanships .
It will be REPUBLICANS investigating the conduct of the DOJ and FBI.

There is zero chance Dem's will allow such a power loss........zero chance they will allow their actions to go public.


So if the voters are fed up with inflation , foreign policy mistakes and now the obvious misuse of the FBI......exactly how are the Dems going to win in November ? But they will most certainly 'win'...they have to....there is no going back on what they have just done.


And what does such a 'shocking victory' represent to the future of out democracy ?


Yes because major issues like Roe Vs Wade won't play a major roll in the possible victory for democrats. /s

It is you that has destroyed the republic in your own mind my man. If you convince yourself that there is no way the other side can win, and if they did they cheated, then you sir have killed the republic yourself.

Outside of your bubble there is another half of the country that has various issues they want addressed whether you agree with those issues or not. Just because they vote for a differing party than you due to those other issues doesn't mean that the election is a farce.

Not everyone sees the economic situation around them and idiotically blames the standing president for it all. Inflation is a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Oil prices are a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Get out of your bubble and you'll see that not everyone views the world like you do and you'll see how it's just possible for democrats to win without cheating, just as it is important for democrats to see that certain issues make it possible that republicans can win without cheating.

Get over the victim complex people.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustWinBears said:

Canada2017 said:

JustWinBears said:

Go out and get some fresh air and look at the republic, it's still there my guy. Get the hell out of the sensational media bubble and spend time with your family or something.


With all of the disasters the Biden administration has presided over.......with the people's rampant discontent ....and historically low poll numbers.


Do you really think the Democrats would have pulled such an outrageous stunt on an ex president of the United States ........ if there was ANY chance Dems would lose the November midterms ?

Think about it.

If Republicans win control of the house and senate.......republicans pick the various committee chairmanships .
It will be REPUBLICANS investigating the conduct of the DOJ and FBI.

There is zero chance Dem's will allow such a power loss........zero chance they will allow their actions to go public.


So if the voters are fed up with inflation , foreign policy mistakes and now the obvious misuse of the FBI......exactly how are the Dems going to win in November ? But they will most certainly 'win'...they have to....there is no going back on what they have just done.


And what does such a 'shocking victory' represent to the future of out democracy ?


Yes because major issues like Roe Vs Wade won't play a major roll in the possible victory for democrats. /s

It is you that has destroyed the republic in your own mind my man. If you convince yourself that there is no way the other side can win, and if they did they cheated, then you sir have killed the republic yourself.

Outside of your bubble there is another half of the country that has various issues they want addressed whether you agree with those issues or not. Just because they vote for a differing party than you due to those other issues doesn't mean that the election is a farce.

Not everyone sees the economic situation around them and idiotically blames the standing president for it all. Inflation is a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Oil prices are a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Get out of your bubble and you'll see that not everyone views the world like you do and you'll see how it's just possible for democrats to win without cheating, just as it is important for democrats to see that certain issues make it possible that republicans can win without cheating.

Get over the victim complex people.
A true believer .

Kill babies but protect wolves .

Curtailing oil production isn't responsible for inflation .

Spending billions of dollars in Ukraine doesn't cause inflation

Spending trillions of dollars the government doesn't have ...doesn't cause inflation .





News flash .

People are hurting .

They can't afford electric cars. They can't afford pie in the sky theories.

As most people don't have wealthy parents picking up the slack.





Have a nice day .
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The "victim complex" is a staple of the democrat platform. It's the entire premise behind the alphabet cult and BLM. Imagine believing in coincidence rather than facts and being stupid enough to claim everyone else is an idiot for not doing the same.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only people more brain dead than Biden are those that voted for him. They own this. All the signs were there and they voted for him anyway. You can't fix stupid.
The last variant will be named Communism.
LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/00/00/146431EF-61AB-416F-973C-D2987709DEA1/IMG_5559.jpeg
LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NM
LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?

LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LateSteak69 said:





You know of course that that "quote" is fake and Trump never said that, right?
JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

JustWinBears said:

Canada2017 said:

JustWinBears said:

Go out and get some fresh air and look at the republic, it's still there my guy. Get the hell out of the sensational media bubble and spend time with your family or something.


With all of the disasters the Biden administration has presided over.......with the people's rampant discontent ....and historically low poll numbers.


Do you really think the Democrats would have pulled such an outrageous stunt on an ex president of the United States ........ if there was ANY chance Dems would lose the November midterms ?

Think about it.

If Republicans win control of the house and senate.......republicans pick the various committee chairmanships .
It will be REPUBLICANS investigating the conduct of the DOJ and FBI.

There is zero chance Dem's will allow such a power loss........zero chance they will allow their actions to go public.


So if the voters are fed up with inflation , foreign policy mistakes and now the obvious misuse of the FBI......exactly how are the Dems going to win in November ? But they will most certainly 'win'...they have to....there is no going back on what they have just done.


And what does such a 'shocking victory' represent to the future of out democracy ?


Yes because major issues like Roe Vs Wade won't play a major roll in the possible victory for democrats. /s

It is you that has destroyed the republic in your own mind my man. If you convince yourself that there is no way the other side can win, and if they did they cheated, then you sir have killed the republic yourself.

Outside of your bubble there is another half of the country that has various issues they want addressed whether you agree with those issues or not. Just because they vote for a differing party than you due to those other issues doesn't mean that the election is a farce.

Not everyone sees the economic situation around them and idiotically blames the standing president for it all. Inflation is a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Oil prices are a global economic issue, not just an American issue. Get out of your bubble and you'll see that not everyone views the world like you do and you'll see how it's just possible for democrats to win without cheating, just as it is important for democrats to see that certain issues make it possible that republicans can win without cheating.

Get over the victim complex people.
A true believer .

Kill babies but protect wolves .

Curtailing oil production isn't responsible for inflation .

Spending billions of dollars in Ukraine doesn't cause inflation

Spending trillions of dollars the government doesn't have ...doesn't cause inflation .





News flash .

People are hurting .

They can't afford electric cars. They can't afford pie in the sky theories.

As most people don't have wealthy parents picking up the slack.





Have a nice day .


I am not denying that people are hurting, but looking around the world shows you it's not an American issue but rather a global issue. Oil production isn't curtailed in the US, it's as high as it's ever been. Oil is a global commodity set by global markets, it is not a US centralized pricing. Learn how commodities work rather than listening to talking points. Even if we pumped twice as much as the US ever has, the oil would still be sold at global commodity price not at a cheaper price just because it was produced here. During 2020 the oil prices crashed which is why we saw sub $2 prices, but that's also why we saw the global oil producers during the middle of 2020 agreed to throttle production to rebalance the price of oil. Then the world opened back up after shutdowns and supply and demand shifted from high supply no demand to high demand with low supply. (Don't forget the Russian war as well) Oil supply/demand has started to balance back out to what it was pre-Covid and post the start of the Russian war.

My point is, I get wanting to point towards the top when things aren't going right, but it may not always be where blame needs to go. There are plenty of valid arguments against any president, but it's also important to differentiate what you want to be true versus what is true.
LateSteak69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JXL said:

LateSteak69 said:





You know of course that that "quote" is fake and Trump never said that, right?


Sure thing
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LateSteak69 said:

JXL said:

LateSteak69 said:





You know of course that that "quote" is fake and Trump never said that, right?


Sure thing


Then why post it?

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-5466940186
Stefano DiMera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No it's not fake. Truth stings I know.

See how this works..just me saying it's not fake makes it true!
JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.

If you want to see what dictates gas at the pump prices watch the oil commodity tickers. Right now WTI is trading, down which means price at the pump should continue to go down.

https://www.oilcrudeprice.com/
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.
Your chart shows production slowed under Biden. That aligns perfectly with the timing of his policies against the O&G industry. The price of gas was low well before the Covid outbreak, so it's hard to believe your opinion that the shutdowns are what tanked the prices initially and the fact the prices were rising before the Russia Ukraine war shows that the war isn't the cause of the price hike, either. Might contribute after that fact but the war wasn't the catalyst, it was Joe.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stefano DiMera said:

No it's not fake. Truth stings I know.

See how this works..just me saying it's not fake makes it true!


Everyone who has looked into it has concluded that it is a fake, but maybe you just know something that no one else does.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/republicans-dumbest-group-of-voters/
JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.
Your chart shows production slowed under Biden. That aligns perfectly with the timing of his policies against the O&G industry. The price of gas was low well before the Covid outbreak, so it's hard to believe your opinion that the shutdowns are what tanked the prices initially and the fact the prices were rising before the Russia Ukraine was shows that the war isn't the cause of the price hike, either. Might contribute after that fact but the war wasn't the catalyst, it was Joe.


No it literally doesn't. It shows that it slowed under trump in 2020 during Covid due to price per barrel of oil bottoming out and has gradually balanced back out and stabilized under Biden. That doesn't mean trump is at fault for the 2020 dip in production either.
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.
Your chart shows production slowed under Biden. That aligns perfectly with the timing of his policies against the O&G industry. The price of gas was low well before the Covid outbreak, so it's hard to believe your opinion that the shutdowns are what tanked the prices initially and the fact the prices were rising before the Russia Ukraine was shows that the war isn't the cause of the price hike, either. Might contribute after that fact but the war wasn't the catalyst, it was Joe.


No it literally doesn't. It shows that it slowed under trump in 2020 during Covid due to price per barrel of oil bottoming out and has gradually balanced back out and stabilized under Biden. That doesn't mean trump is at fault for the 2020 dip in production either.
I'm looking at the chart below the graph that shows production by the month. According to your link, production slowed under Biden.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
JustWinBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.
Your chart shows production slowed under Biden. That aligns perfectly with the timing of his policies against the O&G industry. The price of gas was low well before the Covid outbreak, so it's hard to believe your opinion that the shutdowns are what tanked the prices initially and the fact the prices were rising before the Russia Ukraine was shows that the war isn't the cause of the price hike, either. Might contribute after that fact but the war wasn't the catalyst, it was Joe.


No it literally doesn't. It shows that it slowed under trump in 2020 during Covid due to price per barrel of oil bottoming out and has gradually balanced back out and stabilized under Biden. That doesn't mean trump is at fault for the 2020 dip in production either.
I'm looking at the chart below the graph that shows production by the month.


Yes I am too, and it's literally in line now with production in 2018/2019. You see a significant drop in the middle of 2020 that is well below where we are now. Biden has leased just as much if not more land than Trump did while in office. And in reality oil producers don't even need all that as there are plenty of leases that haven't been drilled on yet that aren't federal land. There isn't a lack of oil rich land for oil companies to tap from right now.
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

JustWinBears said:

Wangchung said:

Coincidence! Never mind the Biden administration's actions against the oil and gas industries and that prices went up well before the Russia Ukraine conflict which Biden publicly gave approval to beforehand, learn about global commodities, silly!


Prices went up because global oil producers such as opec in the middle of 2020 all agreed to throttle production to increase the price of oil due to the crash caused by global shutdowns. That caused supply to decrease significantly and then when the global economy opened back up there was a swing in the opposite direction.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

You can literally see US production right here, it's basically in line with what it was before Covid happened back in 2019.

Oil prices are predicated on a global commodity market not controlled by anyone in the US, not even the President.
Your chart shows production slowed under Biden. That aligns perfectly with the timing of his policies against the O&G industry. The price of gas was low well before the Covid outbreak, so it's hard to believe your opinion that the shutdowns are what tanked the prices initially and the fact the prices were rising before the Russia Ukraine was shows that the war isn't the cause of the price hike, either. Might contribute after that fact but the war wasn't the catalyst, it was Joe.


No it literally doesn't. It shows that it slowed under trump in 2020 during Covid due to price per barrel of oil bottoming out and has gradually balanced back out and stabilized under Biden. That doesn't mean trump is at fault for the 2020 dip in production either.
I'm looking at the chart below the graph that shows production by the month.


Yes I am too, and it's literally in line now with production in 2018/2019. You see a significant drop in the middle of 2020 that is well below where we are now. Biden has leased just as much if not more land than Trump did while in office. And in reality oil producers don't even need all that as there are plenty of leases that haven't been drilled on yet that aren't federal land. There isn't a lack of oil rich land for oil companies to tap from right now.
There is a steady increase in production for decades, until around February of 2021, two months after Biden took control. It's all in your link. The numbers don't lie. Edit; my vision lies. I was looking one line up from where I thought I was.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The only people more brain dead than Biden are those that voted for him. They own this. All the signs were there and they voted for him anyway. You can't fix stupid.
Can't fix greed either .

Decades of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration in order to acquire cheap labor has resulted in what we have today .

An electorate of stupid people. In many cases generations of individuals who have relied primarily on government handouts of one kind or another . Individuals who work only long enough to re qualify for unemployment benefits .

So who is really responsible for the likes of Biden and Harris destroying the judicial system and standard of living in this country ?


We are.


Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The only people more brain dead than Biden are those that voted for him. They own this. All the signs were there and they voted for him anyway. You can't fix stupid.

No, you can't and we've clearly got way too much of it as a country and way too many people that fall into that category vote. More than dementia Joe, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, Communist China, etc., I believe this is actually our greatest long term threat - too many duped, ignorant, brain-washed morons literally voting for the destruction of America as we've known it per the obvious idiots they keep electing.
jupiter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden is a large part of the problem, but by no means the entire problem. Lots of blame to go around everywhere
jupiter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty much everything from 2016 onwards is on Trump supporters though
jupiter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember how dangerous third parties supposedly were?

Even you guys are now admitting the two party system has failed us.


Page 1 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.