"I'm Not a Terrorist, BUT..."

1,692 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Donald Trump wants you to know that MAGA people aren't terrorists. He also wants you to know they're very angry, especially about Trump being investigated. And especially about the FBI, which may or may not have been the target of a terrorist attack a few days after his house was searched. They are so angry that they rioted over a stolen election, which no one saw coming, and which wasn't Trump's fault, but he just wants to make sure everyone remembers. Not that anyone should think about rioting, because how could we? We're not terrorists. We're just very, very angry.
Quote:

This week it has even been revealed by a whistleblower that the FBI is taking resources away from fighting crime and using them for partisan political investigations to falsely label MAGA, Make America Great Again, MAGA. You know they say MAGA, MAGA, MAGA. They don't want to say what it means. It means make America great again, Uncle Sam. They want to call us domestic terrorists. Do you believe it? I'm not a terrorist. But you know what? There's great anger in this country right now. There's great anger in this country. Never forget all of this torment, persecution and oppression is not happening because of anything we've done wrong. It's happening because of everything our movement is doing so right and so brilliantly. Yeah. We did win two elections, right, in a row by a lot. Did much better the second time than we did the first, Uncle Sam, got millions and millions more votes.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/former-president-trump-speaks-at-nc-campaign-rally-9-23-22-transcript
Porteroso
What a loon. I guess these crazies have always been around, they were just united and given a voice by Trump. I wish he could have figured out how to be less awful. He had the chance to try to unite a fractured country, and instead focused on destroying it.

I'm sure a loon will comment soon to tell of the glory of Maga, the evil of USPS, the savior we can all accept into our heart (Trump.)
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

What a loon. I guess these crazies have always been around, they were just united and given a voice by Trump. I wish he could have figured out how to be less awful. He had the chance to try to unite a fractured country, and instead focused on destroying it.

I'm sure a loon will comment soon to tell of the glory of Maga, the evil of USPS, the savior we can all accept into our heart (Trump.)
Very true. He was in a position to be a much more unifying leader if he'd been willing and able.
Fre3dombear
Porteroso said:

I thought this was about Obama the first time I read it
Fre3dombear
I tell ya what trump did unify was the most peaceful, prosperous time of my lifetime of any president

And for that President Trump, we thank you

These fools get pissed at selfies while america burned nationwide at the hands of democrats BLM (build large mansions or burn loot and murder, take you pick)
4th and Inches
Some yall just ate up with it..
LIB,MR BEARS
4th and Inches said:

which side? I see evidence both ways
Wangchung
Biden showered with his daughter. Your argument is moot.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
We need a sub thread for the Q-TDSers.
Porteroso
Fre3dombear said:

I tell ya what trump did unify was the most peaceful, prosperous time of my lifetime of any president

And for that President Trump, we thank you

These fools get pissed at selfies while america burned nationwide at the hands of democrats BLM (build large mansions or burn loot and murder, take you pick)

You missed the evil of usps.
ATL Bear
Some anger is more equal than other anger.
Doc Holliday
Trump is a direct result of the failures of government and establishment.

He would never be POTUS had the US not succumbed to a grift based regime that totally neglects it's people.

You want to get rid of Trump? Then fuc/ing address the economic destruction of the middle class at the behest of the ruling class.
4th and Inches
LIB,MR BEARS said:

4th and Inches said:

which side? I see evidence both ways
yes
FormerFlash
Do you not see the danger in castigating anyone who disagrees with federal government overreach and jackbooted tactics as terrorists in blanket fashion? Do you not see that as a path toward limiting any free speech that challenges the actions of the federal government?

The democrats love to talk about threats to democracy. Here's a few great examples. The President of the United States publicly addressing the nation and calling all republicans extremists. Labeling anyone slightly right of AOC as far right, terrorist, or Nazi.

Y'all love to talk about Trump's dangerous rhetoric while sitting there with a big ass plank in your eye.

Edits: typos
Sic Everyone.
BearFan33
Like most TDS victims, Trump lives rent free in your head Sam.

Trump gets two scoops of ice cream and its a grave threat to democracy.

Biden regime encourages an invasion at the border and has weaponized the DOJ and FBI to persecute political enemies and nary a mention.
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

We need a sub thread for the WHATTABOUTers.
FIFY
Mothra
FormerFlash said:

Do you not see the danger in castigating anyone who disagrees with federal government overreach and jackbooted tactics as terrorists in blanket fashion? Do you not see that as a path toward limiting any free speech that challenges the actions of the federal government?

The democrats love to talk about threats to democracy. Here's a few great examples. The President of the United States publicly addressing the nation and calling all republicans extremists. Labeling anyone slightly right of AOC as far right, terrorist, or Nazi.

Y'all love to talk about Trump's dangerous rhetoric while sitting there with a big ass plank in your eye.

Great points. Trump is a narcissist and a d bag, no question, but I am constantly amazed at people - especially purported conservatives - who only get upset when Trump says or does something, and generally ignore the hateful demagoguery that you point out above. We've seen that in spades this week, with people in the media calling the Italian PM a fascist for holding to traditional Judeo-Christian ethics of governance. We've seen it with the absurd attempt to label conservative Americans as QAnon fascists, when the truth is most conservatives have probably never heard of QAnon. It's disgusting.
Porteroso
FormerFlash said:

All terrorists disagree with something. Repubs that don't like Biden of course aren't terrorists, but Trump's rhetoric is stirring the pot of terrorism. He tries to protect himself against lawsuits or investigations with claims of "people will riot if you indict me," and its only a matter of time before people do.

Well, they already did, but he is spurring on his zealots towards zealotous things.

By the way, how much you wanna bet the first time a Republican does something truly horrific, and says Trump inspired him, his fellow zealots on this forum will blame a Democrat?

We are a nation divided, and Trimp's main sin was not trying to inspire a riot Jan 6, but spending 4 years trying to destroy the fabric of the country. Anything we could have united over, he used it as a weapon to further divide us.
william
{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

- KKM

Dale?
Mothra
Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

We are a nation divided, and Trimp's main sin was not trying to inspire a riot Jan 6, but spending 4 years trying to destroy the fabric of the country. Anything we could have united over, he used it as a weapon to further divide us.
I don't disagree with this, but it would be pretty hard to ignore the contribution that Dems and the media had in dividing us, moreso than Trump.
Wangchung
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

I don't disagree with this, but it would be pretty hard to ignore the contribution that Dems and the media had in dividing us, moreso than Trump.
The worst part about the Trump presidency was the reaction to it by democrats. Riots, marches, pink ***** hats, day after day of media stories based on anonymous sources and predicated on "IF TRUE..." and on and on and on. The only way to stop Trump's economic policy success was to physically lock the doors of businesses and manually shut down the economy.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Doc Holliday
Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

All terrorists disagree with something. Repubs that don't like Biden of course aren't terrorists, but Trump's rhetoric is stirring the pot of terrorism. He tries to protect himself against lawsuits or investigations with claims of "people will riot if you indict me," and its only a matter of time before people do.

Well, they already did, but he is spurring on his zealots towards zealotous things.

By the way, how much you wanna bet the first time a Republican does something truly horrific, and says Trump inspired him, his fellow zealots on this forum will blame a Democrat?

Trump isn't their motivation.

They're angry because the ruling class is ripping them off. The fabric of our country is extremely corrupt. We pay into a system that neglects us when we struggle.

FormerFlash
Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

The only horrific things I can think of in recent memory are a Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up a republican softball practice, a teenager being run down by a car simply for being a republican, and most recently an elderly pro-life volunteer shot in Michigan. The democrats are stoking violence and there are actual examples of it happening but all you can manage to come up with is blaming Trump for inciting violence that hasn't actually happened yet.

Give me a break. You can't be this obtuse.
Sic Everyone.
ATL Bear
Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

We are a nation divided, and Trimp's main sin was not trying to inspire a riot Jan 6, but spending 4 years trying to destroy the fabric of the country. Anything we could have united over, he used it as a weapon to further divide us
Trump made it personal, and people have responded emotionally. That's the division. There was no fabric being torn, that's just over reaching rhetoric. Decorum is not a fundamental principle of freedom.

And I can't believe we're letting terrorism enter the conversation for large groups of people. Put that in your pipe and smoke it when you talk about inciteful narratives. The Tea Party was a bunch of "racist mother****ers", white supremacists, and right wing extremists. MAGA is now racists, rebels, insurrectionists, and terrorists. Unbelievable.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

you are absolutely right. At this point, regarding Trump, there is J6. It was a few hours long and there are questions as to whether or not There were government instigators stirring the pot.

Your real proof is in the weeks long riots that occurred in many cities around the country, primarily Portland.

I'm glad to see you are onboard with getting and keeping these people out of office.

ps… I probably missed your multiple post calling out the dems for the things you now accuse trump of but, I'm sure they're on here, somewhere.
LIB,MR BEARS
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

Don't be a clown Mothra. Dems calling for Trumps impeachment prior to him even being inaugurated was not divisive at all.
Fre3dombear
Mothra said:

FormerFlash said:

Great points. Trump is a narcissist and a d bag, no question, but I am constantly amazed at people - especially purported conservatives - who only get upset when Trump says or does something, and generally ignore the hateful demagoguery that you point out above. We've seen that in spades this week, with people in the media calling the Italian PM a fascist for holding to traditional Judeo-Christian ethics of governance. We've seen it with the absurd attempt to label conservative Americans as QAnon fascists, when the truth is most conservatives have probably never heard of QAnon. It's disgusting.

For example, since Obama, one of our most racist presidents, Americans have had the word "white supremacist" shoved down their ear holes thousands of times a day.

Of course, for all the democrats efforts there, america is now a better place
Fre3dombear
Mothra said:

FormerFlash said:

I doubt I'd have ever heard of qanon if not perusing this board now and then. Democrats love to discuss it though.
C. Jordan
Porteroso said:

Spot on.

The group was there before Trump. Trump just decided to become their guy.

Trump is an existential threat to democracy. But he's not the ultimate problem.

The ultimate problem is the base.

They are nostalgic and angry about losing an America that never existed.
Mothra
C. Jordan said:

Porteroso said:

Spot on.

Yes, it's all about racism and white supremacy of course.

Yawn. Don't you ever get tired of spouting the same old trope? Time for some new material.
FormerFlash
C. Jordan said:

Porteroso said:

Spot on.

Perhaps the actual existential threat to democracy is radicals like you calling 50% of the population an existential threat to democracy?

Sic Everyone.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

I totally agree they are fear mongering *****s who profit off of American misfortune. But you can only blame America for the direction entertainment media has gone. We bought those cable channels.
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

FormerFlash said:

I totally agree they are fear mongering *****s who profit off of American misfortune. But you can only blame America for the direction entertainment media has gone. We bought those cable channels.
dont worry, alot less will be buying luxury items like cable channels soon enough.. Lets Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.