J6 Committee Votes to Subpoena Trump

7,814 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Guy Noir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

If the certification of the election process failed to complete, then Trump could declare that the election process failed and we would need a new election to be scheduled at a later date. Poof Trump would remain in power.
I believe a similar thing happened in Venezuela. The President then failed to schedule a new election in Venezuela.

The USA is vulnerable at this time of transfer of power.

no, thats not how it works.. we have history to tell you what would happen and that isnt it
Your statement does not make sense. If you have read much history I think you would find examples of people in power that have thrown out election results and kept themselves in power.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Now for a dose of reality. Megan nails it. And the less you esteem Trump & Trumpers, the more compelling her points are.

At some point, the obvious wisdom of Trump/Desantis will start to settle in.
The Trump political clown show needs to die. On both sides. DeSantis isn't hitching his wagon to that.

Agreed

Trump is politically self destructive.

Not with his fanatically loyal base of course …..but with independents , women and younger voters .

DeSantis has seen how Trump treated Pence and cabinet members . No way in the world would he accept the same treatment.

Trump needs to disappear and make room for someone who can win in 2024 .
I agree. Trump is being treated very un-American in the witch hunt to find some way to prosecute him for something. What the Dems are doing with the Jan 6th Commission and DOJ is right out of McCarthyism.

That said, Trump is political poison. He needs to have a PAC or a Lobby Group, but NOT run for public office. He is a disaster as an elected official. I like his policies, but his personality is too caustic to be able to Govern effectively.

I do believe the Dems made him this way, he was not like this in 2016 and seemed to honestly think he was going to be able to cut deals, thereby making DC work. But he went from a counter-puncher to Mike Tyson just uncontrollable.
Reality - People stormed the Capitol to bring down democracy
Oh boy...

What were the guys storming the Capitol trying to do?
Aside from the fact you'd have to storm hundreds of capitals to actually bring down democracy, and it would require more than a storming,
Not at all.
Democracy is bigger than a single election not to mention the United States. Good grief you people are eaten up with irrational fear and perspective.
No, you're just making a rather odd leap. They were there to bring down a democracy, not democracy as a concept. I am amused, but not comforted, by the assurance that they only meant to overturn an election and impose martial law just this one time. I don't know how many times something like that has to happen before Republicans see it as a threat.
Threats have to be realistic, and not made up in the minds of idiots, both sides.

EDIT: And the Presidential elector certification is about as non-democratic of a democratic thing as you could find. Which makes this "overthrowing democracy" claim even more absurd.
"Please consider today who had a hand in defeating President Trump's efforts to overturn the election, Vice President Pence, Bill Barr, Jeff Rosen, and others at the Department of Justice, State Republican officials, White House staff who blocked proposals to mobilize the military to seize voting machines and run new elections, our Capitol Police, aided by the Metropolitan Police, other federal law enforcement, and our National Guard, who arrived later in the afternoon.

"All of these people had a hand in stopping Donald Trump. This leads us to a key question. Why would Americans assume that our Constitution and our institutions and our republic are invulnerable to another attack? Why would we assume that those institutions will not falter next time? A key lesson of this investigation is this."

Liz Cheney

LOL.
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Now for a dose of reality. Megan nails it. And the less you esteem Trump & Trumpers, the more compelling her points are.

The Trump political clown show needs to die. On both sides. DeSantis isn't hitching his wagon to that.

Agreed

Not with his fanatically loyal base of course …..but with independents , women and younger voters .

DeSantis has seen how Trump treated Pence and cabinet members . No way in the world would he accept the same treatment.

I agree. Trump is being treated very un-American in the witch hunt to find some way to prosecute him for something. What the Dems are doing with the Jan 6th Commission and DOJ is right out of McCarthyism.

That said, Trump is political poison. He needs to have a PAC or a Lobby Group, but NOT run for public office. He is a disaster as an elected official. I like his policies, but his personality is too caustic to be able to Govern effectively.

I do believe the Dems made him this way, he was not like this in 2016 and seemed to honestly think he was going to be able to cut deals, thereby making DC work. But he went from a counter-puncher to Mike Tyson just uncontrollable.
Oh boy...

Aside from the fact you'd have to storm hundreds of capitals to actually bring down democracy, and it would require more than a storming,
Not at all.
Democracy is bigger than a single election not to mention the United States. Good grief you people are eaten up with irrational fear and perspective.
No, you're just making a rather odd leap. They were there to bring down a democracy, not democracy as a concept. I am amused, but not comforted, by the assurance that they only meant to overturn an election and impose martial law just this one time. I don't know how many times something like that has to happen before Republicans see it as a threat.
Threats have to be realistic, and not made up in the minds of idiots, both sides.

EDIT: And the Presidential elector certification is about as non-democratic of a democratic thing as you could find. Which makes this "overthrowing democracy" claim even more absurd.
"Please consider today who had a hand in defeating President Trump's efforts to overturn the election, Vice President Pence, Bill Barr, Jeff Rosen, and others at the Department of Justice, State Republican officials, White House staff who blocked proposals to mobilize the military to seize voting machines and run new elections, our Capitol Police, aided by the Metropolitan Police, other federal law enforcement, and our National Guard, who arrived later in the afternoon.

"All of these people had a hand in stopping Donald Trump. This leads us to a key question. Why would Americans assume that our Constitution and our institutions and our republic are invulnerable to another attack? Why would we assume that those institutions will not falter next time? A key lesson of this investigation is this."

Liz Cheney

Ah, the GIF gambit
The GIF is correct. But for this Halloween we can have Liz spin us some more yarns of political terror. Boo!
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.
And again, your opinion about the seriousness of the threat doesn't change the intent. The basic falsehood underlying most of this commentary is that MAGA were there to protest the transfer of power. They were not there to protest it; they were there to stop it. World of difference between the two.
4th and Inches
Guy Noir said:

4th and Inches said:

Guy Noir said:

If the certification of the election process failed to complete, then Trump could declare that the election process failed and we would need a new election to be scheduled at a later date. Poof Trump would remain in power.
I believe a similar thing happened in Venezuela. The President then failed to schedule a new election in Venezuela.

The USA is vulnerable at this time of transfer of power.

no, thats not how it works.. we have history to tell you what would happen and that isnt it
Your statement does not make sense. If you have read much history I think you would find examples of people in power that have thrown out election results and kept themselves in power.
i looked thru history of US.. didnt happen once. What did happen was a process of what to do if election wasnt agreed upon. Trump would not have remained in power by his own declaration. Your fear is is irrational.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.
And again, your opinion about the seriousness of the threat doesn't change the intent. The basic falsehood underlying most of this commentary is that MAGA were there to protest the transfer of power. They were not there to protest it; they were there to stop it. World of difference between the two.
the answers of the FBI in court sure sheds light on the intent..
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

Not at all.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Liz Cheney

LOL.
the truth is very inconvenient for Sam and Oso. Despite piles and piles of hooey heaved at him, Trump is the most popular political leader in the country.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/17/nolte-donald-trump-is-americas-most-popular-politician/

poll results also clearly show Trump in unassailable lead for GOP nomination, and as the strongest GOP candidate against any Democrat.
https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/HHP_Oct2022_KeyResults.pdf

Trump is at the point now where almost any critique enhances rather than tarnishes his appeal. Things can change, of course. But they've got about 6-9 months to change. If Trump is still above 50% next summer, a Trump/DeSantis ticket becomes almost a foregone conclusion.

FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

You are interchanging MAGA with Proudboys and Oahkeeprrs. MAGA implies Trump was associated or behind what those groups planned. There is no evidence of that at all. So far all they have shown is Trump is a soreloser, unhappy with the results and looked for ways to appeal election.

The facts that are conveniently left out are he did it within the sytems of the Constitution and left when he couldn't. He doesn't have to agree with the results. That is not illegal, yet. Can't get around the Pence certified, Trump left and Biden was inaugurated. Trump followed what was supposed to happen. Sort of hard to prosecute him for insurrection when he did what was required. We putting people in jail for being soreloaers now?
whiterock
RMF5630 said:

Oh boy...
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

You are interchanging MAGA with Proudboys and Oahkeeprrs. MAGA implies Trump was associated or behind what those groups planned. There is no evidence of that at all. So far all they have shown is Trump is a soreloser, unhappy with the results and looked for ways to appeal election.

The facts that are conveniently left out are he did it within the sytems of the Constitution and left when he couldn't. He doesn't have to agree with the results. That is not illegal, yet. Can't get around the Pence certified, Trump left and Biden was inaugurated. Trump followed what was supposed to happen. Sort of hard to prosecute him for insurrection when he did what was required. We putting people in jail for being soreloaers now?
that in bold..... the association fallacy. Because a few dozen PBs and OKs were at the riot, EVERYONE at the riot was part of the PB/OK plot.

and list keeps growing.
-Because some at the riot wanted to stop the certification of the electoral vote in favor of other (vague, implied, novel) constitutional processes (of unproven legal standing), everyone at the riot wanted the same.
-Because a handful of people at the riot hoped to spark an insurrection, everyone at the riot was an insurrectionist.
-Because the riot occurred subsequent to a political demonstration organized by a political leader, that political leader is responsible for said events
-Because the riot occurred subsequent to a political demonstration organized by a political leader, that political leader actually intended to organize the conditions to facilitate the riot as a part of insurrection.
-etc, etc, etc....

Hooey.
And the American people get it.
Trump is the most popular politician in the country.
J6 as insurrection enters history as the greatest crackpot conspiracy theory the country has ever known.

Harrison Bergeron
The best thing for Republicans is for Democrats to continue to paint conspiracy theories about an unarmed insurrection and overdue library books. Only the twatterverse cares, which at best is maybe 3% of Americans. Voters are concerned with the ****show that is this disaster of an administration.

So yes:
- Greatest THREAT TO DEMOCRACY in history
- Trump sold nuclear codes to Russia

Please keep at it!
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.
Speaking of falsehoods, are we really going to denigrate all Trump supporters because a handful of nutjobs got rowdy on January 6th?

Let's dispense with the melodrama.
Wangchung
Biden received 81,000,000 votes AFTER a year of democrat supported and funded riots. Trump received zero votes after Jan 6th.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Now for a dose of reality. %A0 Megan nails it. %A0 And the less you esteem Trump & Trumpers, the more compelling her points are. %A0

At some point, the obvious wisdom of Trump/Desantis will start to settle in. %A0 %A0
The Trump political clown show needs to die. %A0On both sides. %A0DeSantis isn't hitching his wagon to that. %A0

Agreed

Not with his fanatically loyal base of course %85..but with independents , women and younger voters .

I agree. %A0Trump is being treated very un-American in the witch hunt to find some way to prosecute him for something. %A0What the Dems are doing with the Jan 6th Commission and DOJ is right out of McCarthyism. %A0

That said, Trump is political poison. %A0He needs to have a PAC or a Lobby Group, but NOT run for public office. %A0He is a disaster as an elected official. %A0I like his policies, but his personality is too caustic to be able to Govern effectively.

I do believe the Dems made him this way, he was not like this in 2016 and seemed to honestly think he was going to be able to cut deals, thereby making DC work. %A0But he went from a counter-puncher to Mike Tyson just uncontrollable.
Oh boy...

Not at all.
Democracy is bigger than a single election not to mention the United States. %A0Good grief you people are eaten up with irrational fear and perspective. %A0
Threats have to be realistic, and not made up in the minds of idiots, both sides. %A0

EDIT: %A0And the Presidential elector certification is about as non-democratic of a democratic thing as you could find. %A0Which makes this "overthrowing democracy" claim even more absurd. %A0

Liz Cheney

LOL. %A0
It sure does, especially if you read it in context and don't cherry-pick misleading quotes on Twitter.
william
Indicted the Ham Manwich did they, that day ..................

- tbp*

{ clatter }
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Not with his fanatically loyal base of course %85..but with independents , women and younger voters .

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

Yeah, that's not true. Trump and his lawyers came up with an illegal plan for him to retain power after he lost in the courts.
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

RMF5630 said:

Oh boy...
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

that in bold..... the association fallacy. Because a few dozen PBs and OKs were at the riot, EVERYONE at the riot was part of the PB/OK plot.
Straw man.
william
reductio ad orangium........
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.
Speaking of falsehoods, are we really going to denigrate all Trump supporters because a handful of nutjobs got rowdy on January 6th?

It was neither all of them nor was it a mere handful.
Forest Bueller_bf
whiterock said:

RMF5630 said:

Oh boy...
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

and list keeps growing.
-Because some at the riot wanted to stop the certification of the electoral vote in favor of other (vague, implied, novel) constitutional processes (of unproven legal standing), everyone at the riot wanted the same.
-Because a handful of people at the riot hoped to spark an insurrection, everyone at the riot was an insurrectionist.
-Because the riot occurred subsequent to a political demonstration organized by a political leader, that political leader is responsible for said events
-Because the riot occurred subsequent to a political demonstration organized by a political leader, that political leader actually intended to organize the conditions to facilitate the riot as a part of insurrection.
-etc, etc, etc....

Hooey.
And the American people get it.
Trump is the most popular politician in the country.
J6 as insurrection enters history as the greatest crackpot conspiracy theory the country has ever known.

Quote:

"You have no evidence of your allegations. Does that impact your case in the slightest?"

"Nope."
Quote:

Welcome to Amerikastan.

Forest Bueller_bf
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

It was neither all of them nor was it a mere handful.
100,000,000 Trump supporters. 800 entered the Capital area. 1 out of 125,000 is a handful in the big picture. But, go ahead and pretend Maga people and white supremacy are the major threats to America like some have said. They aren't and it isn't.

FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.

Yeah, that's not true. Trump and his lawyers came up with an illegal plan for him to retain power after he lost in the courts.
That remains to be determined. No Court has declared anything of the sort.

This Commission has not proven anything other than he was pissed, did not believe the 8 1 million vote total Biden got, wanted the VP to send the election back to the States (which is in the Constitution), and when it did not happen he left with Biden being inaugurated.

No one has taken that their proposal/scheme to court. If they do, it is a Constitutional (Administrative issue), not criminal!!

There is no connection between the Proudboys and Oathkeepers or anyone else that stormed the Capital and Trump. I do believe that Trump wanted to go to tell them to stop. Why? Because those idiots doing what they did worked against any Administrative solution in his mind. Once it went violent, there was no hope to look into the election any further.

Finally, why did he not do more, quicker? Because in Trump's petty mind, he tried and they wouldn't let him go. So, deal with it. He is that childish (which is one of the reasons I think he doesn't have the temperament to be President).

Sam Lowry
Actually a federal judge did declare it illegal. So did Trump's lawyer.
Mothra
How many needed to be violent for your blanket statement to not be misleading?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

None.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

None.
So in your mind, nobody needed to be violent for you to accurately claim that on January 6th MAGA attempted to stop the transfer of power? Are we going to make blanket accusations against Trump supporters because of their thoughts, now?
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

Agreed

Oh boy...

Not at all.

Liz Cheney

LOL.
What do you think the intent of a protest is? To blow off steam or to change what you're protesting? Of course they didn't want Biden in power. Some took their protest beyond the legal bounds into criminal activity. You're part of the group inventing a broader threat, and that's what's laughable.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

When did they take the VP's authority to Court?

Trump's clown show took the election fraud to various states, but nothing went to Supreme Court on the electors.

By the way, even if it did. Pence certified. They didn't do it. Where is the crime? Wanting to??? How do you prosecute someone for something that didn't take place? I can imagine it now

Pence - gets on the stand and says Trump wanted me to not certify.
Prosecutor - To what effect?
Pence - To send it back to the States. But, it would have been challenged and ended up at the SCOTUS.

Prosecutor - So the SCOTUS would have to make a determination?

Pence - Yes

Prosecutor - What did you do.

Pence - I reviewed with my attorneys and determined I did not have the authority as VP and certified the election on January 6th.

What is the next question? Was Trump mad?

Pence - Yes.

Ok.....

There is nothing that could come out of this. Trump was mad?? So. Trump didn't believe he lost? So, neither did Abrams, Gore or Hillary... This is all POLITICAL THEATER BEFORE THE MIDTERMS. There was no crime.
Harrison Bergeron
This is the greatest THREAT TO DEMOCRACY in the history of all democracies.

More January 6 TV!
More overdue library book hysteria!

Sam Lowry
The intent of a protest is essentially to persuade. It's the voicing of an opinion or demand and a show of unity with others of like mind. It becomes criminal when it crosses the line from persuasion to the threat or use of violence. It becomes an insurrection when people rebel against a governing authority per se (as opposed to a government policy). J6 was an insurrection because it was an attempt, by force and the threat of force, to deprive Joe Biden of his legitimate authority. That's not what protesters do.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

When did they take the VP's authority to Court?

Trump's clown show took the election fraud to various states, but nothing went to Supreme Court on the electors.

By the way, even if it did. Pence certified. They didn't do it. Where is the crime? Wanting to??? How do you prosecute someone for something that didn't take place? I can imagine it now

Pence - gets on the stand and says Trump wanted me to not certify.
Prosecutor - To what effect?
Pence - To send it back to the States. But, it would have been challenged and ended up at the SCOTUS.

Prosecutor - So the SCOTUS would have to make a determination?

Pence - Yes

Prosecutor - What did you do.

Pence - I reviewed with my attorneys and determined I did not have the authority as VP and certified the election on January 6th.

What is the next question? Was Trump mad?

Pence - Yes.

Ok.....

There is nothing that could come out of this. Trump was mad?? So. Trump didn't believe he lost? So, neither did Abrams, Gore or Hillary... This is all POLITICAL THEATER BEFORE THE MIDTERMS. There was no crime.
It doesn't matter if Pence sprouted wings and flew away to Tangier for the winter. None of that is relevant to the legality of Trump's actions.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

cite case docket number please
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

The intent of a protest is essentially to persuade. It's the voicing of an opinion or demand and a show of unity with others of like mind. It becomes criminal when it crosses the line from persuasion to the threat or use of violence. It becomes an insurrection when people rebel against a governing authority per se (as opposed to a government policy). J6 was an insurrection because it was an attempt, by force and the threat of force, to deprive Joe Biden of his legitimate authority. That's not what protesters do.
So, you saw them force Congress back in session and change electors by gunpoint?

They chased them out. There was no Congress in place. They didn't take any governmental action. They took pictures, acted out and sat in people's chairs. So, how does it deprive Biden of anything if they didn't do a Governmental act?

Really am curious. If they instilled the Guy with the Head Dress as President, as farfetched as it seems. That would be something. If the stood at the Speakers and deemed the Congress null and void, claiming power. Ok. That is an act.

They play acted inside the Capital.

Did you see anything that showed they were taking or changing power? They ran off Congress and laughed.

This was an idiotic demonstration and they all should be prosecuted and serve some time, no doubt. But, to tie those idiots to the Presidency and say it was an insurrection to deny Biden his rightful seat is ridiculous.
Forest Bueller_bf
Even OBAMA just said the overwhelming focus on Trump is a waste of time etc. OBAMA.

We have a plethora of problems, many enhanced by the most incompetent President ever in Biden, and all some of you want to do is talk about Trump.

If they would put this much energy into solving our current issues, then they would actually be doing their job.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

cite case docket number please
8:22-cv-00099-DOC-DFM.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Protests take many forms. Many protests are intended to disrupt, interrupt, and stop actions they disagree with. People tie themselves to trees, sit in roads and buildings, and sometimes resort to violence, whether through property destruction, fires, or worse. Because a protest engages in illegal actions doesn't make it an insurrection or a coup. People protest government authority ALL THE TIME not just policy, and is not a rebellion. That is the narrative that has been invented for a much more frightening purpose to turn political opposition into something more like terrorists. Because you so vehemently disagree with the purpose of the protestors does NOT make it any sort of insurrection or participants rebels.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.