J6 Committee Votes to Subpoena Trump

7,783 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

My only conclusion is that they want to give him a platform from which he will launch his bid for a second term.
Harrison Bergeron
He Hate Me said:

Doc Holliday said:

My only conclusion is that they want to give him a platform from which he will launch his bid for a second term.
We need another prime time TV episode to reinvigorate Season 2 of "January 6!"
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron said:

He Hate Me said:

Doc Holliday said:

We need another prime time TV episode to reinvigorate Season 2 of "January 6!"
seaon 2 will be the GOP in charge and they take it on the road.. can have hearings outside of the beltway in more "friendly" court districts.
4th and Inches
Confirmed: 'At Least' TWENTY FBI Agents & ATF Operatives Were Embedded at Capitol on January 6, Legal Docs Show

Season 2 cast now forming..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Confirmed: 'At Least' TWENTY FBI Agents & ATF Operatives Were Embedded at Capitol on January 6, Legal Docs Show

Link or gif?
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?
I'll save you the time ...

DEBUNKED!
Osodecentx
Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

4th would have something cute
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

That is because he is clever. You could learn a few things from 4th.
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

So we're smoking in on 2yr anniversary and we still have no evidence of insurrection?
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

4th and Inches said:

So we're smoking in on 2yr anniversary and we still have no evidence of insurrection?
Yup, not gonna be Jan 6th they get Trump. Gonna be Docs at Mar Lago...
Osodecentx
He Hate Me said:

Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

Probably right
4th and Inches
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
whiterock
RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

4th and Inches said:

Yup, not gonna be Jan 6th they get Trump. Gonna be Docs at Mar Lago...
I'm not so sure. The MAL stuff is filed in a FL court. Trump will get a fair trial, on a trivial process issue which will likely not have any impact on the election. I think that's why they leaked the assessment that they thought his motive was "it was mine...memorabilia." Perhaps that's a signal they're gonna let slide the lesser charge with lesser odds of conviction, with lesser impact. Moreover, it is a fairly finite thing. LImited number of witnesses, limited number of issues. They can't drag it out. It'll be over & done by summer 2023 at latest. That is a waste of time on something that won't matter.

The J6 case, on the other hand, is about the Republic itself. It will be tried in WDC, where any reasonable observer would have to question whether or not ANY Republican could get a fair trial. Moreover, they can drag out the J6 stuff forever. Big event. Lots of people. Lots of witnesses. A really motivated special prosecutor could reasonably expect to get a 4-digit number of obstruction and perjury charges along the way. It's a bottomless well, the exploitation of which is limited only by how many attorneys the SP hires. Indeed, the ever expanding SC team "now hiring its 200th assistant prosecutor" will itself be a news meme. J6 will be what drives the news during the Trump campaign, just like the Mueller investigation did the first 2 years of the Trump presidency. Why on earth would they indict him in any other month than October 2024? They want the 2024 election to be all about J6. And it will be, whether Trump is on the ticket or not. So how do WE plan to deal with it.

That's just one scenario......
Harrison Bergeron
Today, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced former President Trump will be fined $1.25 and his library card to the National Archives will be suspended for five years.
Oldbear83
He Hate Me said:

Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

In that case, may the 4th be with you.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
Oldbear83 said:

He Hate Me said:

Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

May the Schwartz be with you.
Oldbear83
He Hate Me said:

Oldbear83 said:

He Hate Me said:

Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Link or gif?

DEBUNKED!
No gif?

May the Schwartz be with you.
And don't forget the Merchandising!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
Jan. 6 panel staffers angry at Cheney for focusing so much of report on Trump
15 former and current staffers expressed concern that important findings unrelated to Trump will not become available to the American public

Since Rep. Liz Cheney accepted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's offer to serve as the vice chair of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Wyoming Republican has exerted a remarkable level of control over much of the committee's public and private work.
Now, less than six weeks before the conclusion of the committee's work, Cheney's influence over the committee's final report has rankled many current and former committee staff. They are angered and disillusioned by Cheney's push to focus the report primarily on former president Donald Trump, and have bristled at the committee morphing into what they have come to view as the vehicle for the outgoing Wyoming lawmaker's political future.
Fifteen former and current staffers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, expressed concerns that important findings unrelated to Trump will not become available to the American public.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/liz-cheney-jan-6-committee/
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Jan. 6 panel staffers angry at Cheney for focusing so much of report on Trump
15 former and current staffers expressed concern that important findings unrelated to Trump will not become available to the American public

Since Rep. Liz Cheney accepted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's offer to serve as the vice chair of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Wyoming Republican has exerted a remarkable level of control over much of the committee's public and private work.
Now, less than six weeks before the conclusion of the committee's work, Cheney's influence over the committee's final report has rankled many current and former committee staff. They are angered and disillusioned by Cheney's push to focus the report primarily on former president Donald Trump, and have bristled at the committee morphing into what they have come to view as the vehicle for the outgoing Wyoming lawmaker's political future.
Fifteen former and current staffers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, expressed concerns that important findings unrelated to Trump will not become available to the American public.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/liz-cheney-jan-6-committee/

She is a convenient target now that she is finished. But Trump was the target of the J6 committee. That is the reason for the focus.
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

it was dead in a couple days anyway..

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.