Twitter now belongs to Musk

21,506 Views | 398 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
We can't let Twitter lose the character it once had!!!

Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
Absolute proof Twitter interfered with the 2020 election and more.

They gaslit millions of people.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti said:

nein51
Kind of can't believe this isn't a bigger story. It should be.
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

Kind of can't believe this isn't a bigger story. It should be.
who would tell it? Certainly not all the media that Colluded to suppress the story..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jacques Strap
HuMcK
It's kind of morbidly hilarious to see the enduring focus on Hunter's supposed laptop. Frankly, it shows how weak of a hand Republicans are forced to play when it comes to attacking Biden's ethics (a position weakend by their own support for the most corrupt POTUS in living memory), but I digress.

If the people insisting it's legit could actually prove the laptop's provenance then that would be one thing, but they flat out refused to share what they had with actual journalistic outfits during the election (they were explicitly told that's why the story got treated the way it did), and as time has gone on it's become very clear they they did that because it's shady af. Even NYPost itself originally published the story without any names on the byline because it was so obviously shady, and their reporters all balked at claiming "credit", which should be a huge tell to any objective observer.

Essentially what we have here are butthurt Republicans whining that one social media platform actually learned a lesson from 2016, and wouldn't let them use foreign (Russian) espionage to help Trump's campaign...again. Ironically, those same whiny titty babies also had nothing to say when we learned that people like Hannity, Tucker, and Bartiromo had direct lines to POTUS' chief of staff, which they used to literally workshop talking points and ask what they should focus on (going far beyond anything the Biden team ever did with Twitter).

And of course now Trump is demanding that he should be "installed" as President due to these "revelations", while Putin smiles at the huge ROI he got from just a few of his hack-and-leak operations because Trumpers are credulous dupes.
Cobretti
EatMoreSalmon
HuMcK said:

It's kind of morbidly hilarious to see the enduring focus on Hunter's supposed laptop. Frankly, it shows how weak of a hand Republicans are forced to play when it comes to attacking Biden's ethics (a position weakend by their own support for the most corrupt POTUS in living memory), but I digress.

If the people insisting it's legit could actually prove the laptop's provenance then that would be one thing, but they flat out refused to share what they had with actual journalistic outfits during the election (they were explicitly told that's why the story got treated the way it did), and as time has gone on it's become very clear they they did that because it's shady af. Even NYPost itself originally published the story without any names on the byline because it was so obviously shady, and their reporters all balked at claiming "credit", which should be a huge tell to any objective observer.

Essentially what we have here are butthurt Republicans whining that one social media platform actually learned a lesson from 2016, and wouldn't let them use foreign (Russian) espionage to help Trump's campaign...again. Ironically, those same whiny titty babies also had nothing to say when we learned that people like Hannity, Tucker, and Bartiromo had direct lines to POTUS' chief of staff, which they used to literally workshop talking points and ask what they should focus on (going far beyond anything the Biden team ever did with Twitter).

And of course now Trump is demanding that he should be "installed" as President due to these "revelations", while Putin smiles at the huge ROI he got from just a few of his hack-and-leak operations because Trumpers are credulous dupes.
Thank you for your opinion, Nina.
OsoCoreyell
HuMcK said:

So, just to recap:
1) Its a Lie and the public can't be allowed to hear "misinformation" because that would distort the election,
THEN, when its obviously true:
2)It's not a big deal at all and was just butthurt that they couldn't tell the public about it.
And just for good measure:
3) TRUMP!

Seriously, do you ever wake up and say "Holy crap, I've become the guy that doesn't care what's true anymore!" Or do you totally lack self-awareness? Do you not recognize how "Trumplike" this is?
boognish_bear
HuMcK
Why would Trump not be a part of this conversation about one of his chief grievances? I get that some of y'all are embarrassed to have supported the guy (the smart ones anyway), but like it or not this story is about him too.

I've long said that I believe the information released from the "laptop" (or a hacked iCloud account, where every scrap released so far has come from) is real, but I also think the story they concocted about where it came from is horse****. Giuliani was stupid enough to literally have himself photographed with a man Trump's admin sanctioned for being a Russian spy, while in Ukraine seeking the exact kind of "dirt" on Hunter that just so happened to then miraculously appear in the hands of a blind man who can plausibly claim to not have seen who gave it to him.

I'm sorry, but if you believe that story and have no questions about it, then you should return your Baylor degree for being a dunce. The question then becomes: does Twitter have an obligation to publish something that may be stolen, may legitimately be fruit of a foreign aspionage action (again), and the suppliers of it can't/won't prove provenance? They decided no, after an internal debate. Given the context of what happened in 2016 and and what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine late 2019-early 2020, it makes sense.
Harrison Bergeron
HuMcK said:

Why would Trump not be a part of this conversation about one of his chief grievances? I get that some of y'all are embarrassed to have supported the guy (the smart ones anyway), but like it or not this story is about him too.

I've long said that I believe the information released from the "laptop" (or a hacked iCloud account, where every scrap released so far has come from) is real, but I also think the story they concocted about where it came from is horse****. Giuliani was stupid enough to literally have himself photographed with a man Trump's admin sanctioned for being a Russian spy, while in Ukraine seeking the exact kind of "dirt" on Hunter that just so happened to then miraculously appear in the hands of a blind man who can plausibly claim to not have seen who gave it to him.

I'm sorry, but if you believe that story and have no questions about it, then you should return your Baylor degree for being a dunce. The question then becomes: does Twitter have an obligation to publish something that may be stolen, may legitimately be fruit of a foreign aspionage action (again), and the suppliers of it can't/won't prove provenance? They decided no, after an internal debate. Given the context of what happened in 2016 and and what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine late 2019-early 2020, it makes sense.
Said the dumbass that believes Russian Hoax and Juicy Smalls.

It's not just the laptop you nitwit. Hunter's business partner has discussed how he laundered money from Russia, Ukraine, and China for the BIden Crime Family. But you keep believing Stacy Abrams is the governor of Georgia and millions of black men are shot each day by police.
muddybrazos

Jan 6th was false flag to get the attention off the real insurrection and election fraud committed by the DNC, Biden admin and the intel agencies.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Cobretti said:

Cobretti said:

It's hard to take our Regime overlords seriously when they rely on theatre kids to staff the bureaucracy.

But maybe that just shows how powerful they are..they are in such uncontested control of our national institutions that they can just turn over the day to day to goofy women from middle ranked Big 10 state schools to rule over us.

Cobretti
Redbrickbear
JXL
HuMcK said:

You realize you are describing the Steele dossier perfectly, right?
JXL
Nvm
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Redbrickbear
J.R.
muddybrazos said:

Jan 6th was false flag to get the attention off the real insurrection and election fraud committed by the DNC, Biden admin and the intel agencies.
Please step away from the Bong!
WacoKelly83
Gee big surprise.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Thank God for the 1st Amendment or we would have f***-wads like this guy determining what you can and can't say.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Thank God for the 1st Amendment or we would have f***-wads like this guy determining what you can and can't say.

Which is what happens in the UK, Australia, other European states, and other nations where people get arrested for "offensive speech".

Jack Bauer
GFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.