Paul Pelosi Attacked

19,466 Views | 357 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Can someone show me on the tape where is his "MAGA" hat and "Trump 2020" t-shirt?
His motives couldn't be any more obvious if he had worn the hat. The guy is MAGA through and through.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/depape-in-bizarre-phone-call-to-ktvu-says-he-should-have-been-more-prepared
Once again, we now know where Baghdad Bob went after his tenure in Iraq ...

This bot sees an evil maga lurking under every bed and in every corner
They must be present in every scenario in order to justify the virtue posturing
ABC BEAR
Jack Bauer said:

Was that snoring I heard around the 1:30 mark?
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Can someone show me on the tape where is his "MAGA" hat and "Trump 2020" t-shirt?
His motives couldn't be any more obvious if he had worn the hat. The guy is MAGA through and through.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/depape-in-bizarre-phone-call-to-ktvu-says-he-should-have-been-more-prepared
It's not April 1.
Wangchung
"Semi homeless nudist in San Francisco with rainbow flag and BLM flag in own yard turns conservative as soon as he is caught! Film at 11."
Fre3dombear
This here the problem. People Like the bots here are saying "oh look! Dear God! He's a maga! Are the same ones flippantly saying "white supremacist" every other sentence and saying the 5 black "cops" that murdered tyree did it "because white supremacy"

They are hurting our race and ability for people to respect each other. But they probably profit off the race game which will never die when this nonsense is spewed constantly

But hey they wanted to defund the popos and as a result tyree is dead. So there ya go.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

"Semi homeless nudist in San Francisco with rainbow flag and BLM flag in own yard turns conservative as soon as he is caught! Film at 11."
In no way did I imply that he's conservative.
Sam Lowry
Fre3dombear said:

This here the problem. People Like the bots here are saying "oh look! Dear God! He's a maga! Are the same ones flippantly saying "white supremacist" every other sentence and saying the 5 black "cops" that murdered tyree did it "because white supremacy"

They are hurting our race and ability for people to respect each other. But they probably profit off the race game which will never die when this nonsense is spewed constantly

But hey they wanted to defund the popos and as a result tyree is dead. So there ya go.
Who's saying that?
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

In no way did I imply that he's conservative.
all those folks you caucus with did, though...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.