Thank you President Biden Inflation is down.

8,051 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Someone ask the idiot OP Joe Biden about Biden impacting inflation. I'm sure will get thoughtful, detailed response.

Historical record inflation for eggs and breakfast cereal. What a guy indeed. How is this Bidden's fault.

"Idiot" does not follow the golden rule for you as a Christian. But there is always repentance and forgiveness by God. May you find God now.

Ask the OP. It started the thread connecting the president's actions with the impact on inflation, so it obviously believes the president impacts the inflation rate. You act like this is complicated. Or maybe the OP is just a tribal, close-minded fool that views everything through divisive politics and thinks when things are good his guy did it but when things go bad it's someone else's fault.

For the record, if I act like an idiot I actually appreciate it when people call it out. I have posted wrong things here and misread articles and been called out - my response has always been "sorry, I messed up." If I am stupid enough to say the president can lower inflation but not raise it the Christian thing to do is to correct me so I do not continue to be a fool and mislead others with divisive stupidity.
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Someone ask the idiot OP Joe Biden about Biden impacting inflation. I'm sure will get thoughtful, detailed response.

Historical record inflation for eggs and breakfast cereal. What a guy indeed. How is this Bidden's fault.

"Idiot" does not follow the golden rule for you as a Christian. But there is always repentance and forgiveness by God. May you find God now.

Ask the OP. It started the thread connecting the president's actions with the impact on inflation, so it obviously believes the president impacts the inflation rate. You act like this is complicated. Or maybe the OP is just a tribal, close-minded fool that views everything through divisive politics and thinks when things are good his guy did it but when things go bad it's someone else's fault.

For the record, if I act like an idiot I actually appreciate it when people call it out. I have posted wrong things here and misread articles and been called out - my response has always been "sorry, I messed up." If I am stupid enough to say the president can lower inflation but not raise it the Christian thing to do is to correct me so I do not continue to be a fool and mislead others with divisive stupidity.
Matthew 7:12
Mothra
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just so I am clear, is it your position that Biden is able to improve and help stop inflation through his policies, but his policies cannot increase or cause inflation?

If so, wow. Remarkable.
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Why are you posting verses of the Bible when you do not believe it, or are you just prooftexting?

Matthew 19:3

Matthew 7:1
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Why are you posting verses of the Bible when you do not believe it, or are you just prooftexting?

Matthew 19:3

Matthew 7:1
It is not that I believe although I do and I act accordingly but you are deflecting because you are a hypocrite.
Porteroso
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Throwing out verses like that is peak hypocrite. You use the Bible as a tool to enable your own righteousness. What a pathetic showing.
Waco1947
Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Throwing out verses like that is peak hypocrite. You use the Bible as a tool to enable your own righteousness. What a pathetic showing.
I don't claim Mt 7:12 is my attainment but I strive for it. But you missed the point - do into others as you would have do unto you.
You fail that point.
Porteroso
Waco1947 said:

Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I don't claim Mt 7:12 is my attainment but I strive for it. But you missed the point - do into others as you would have do unto you.
You fail that point.

How so?
Waco1947
Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

You fail that point.

How so?
Do you want me to treat you as you treat me?
Fre3dombear
This thread is what happens when unknowledgeable people attempt to discuss that which they do not and cannot comprehend
william
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Porteroso
Waco1947 said:

Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

You fail that point.

How so?
Do you want me to treat you as you treat me?

Calling out hypocrisy? Using the Bible for petty gains? Of course! Go for it!
Waco1947
When one acts derisively then one he's not following the golden rule.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.