Kari Lake Loses

11,501 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Osodecentx
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump's failure is complete. She was his darling. Attended a number of her rallies, and really threw his weight behind her. And she was a gifted and smart communicator, going up against a milquetoast Dem. But she had to sell her soul to get his approval, spouting his election nonsense. And that cost her.

Just proves Trump's toxicity. Hopefully, this is the nail in his coffin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/democrat-katie-hobbs-defeats-maga-favorite-kari-lake-high-stakes-race-rcna55172
BearN
BREAKING NEWS:

Arizona's Chief Election Officer wins Arizona Governor Election.
Jack Bauer
Yes, disappointing.

Kari Lake deserves criticism where it's due but Katie Hobbs is a bumbling fool who was too scared to even debate Kari Lake

Katie Hobbs entire campaign consisted of calling Kari Lake an election denier...and that was about it.

Have fun Arizona!
Johnny Bear
BearN said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Arizona's Chief Election Officer wins Arizona Governor Election.

Uh, yeah - no conflict of interest and nothing to see here.

What a complete joke.
MT_Bear
You mean a crazy dingbat who loved to insult John McCain and went against the majority of her state's opinion regarding the hot topic of the year (abortion) lost? Shocking.
Canada2017
MT_Bear said:

You mean a crazy dingbat who loved to insult John McCain and went against the majority of her state's opinion regarding the hot topic of the year (abortion) lost? Shocking.

You are correct .

A majority of Americans believe abortions is a legitimate choice.

Especially here in Colorado where abortions for any or no reason are legal

Abortions even up to the moment of birth.

We are a sophisticated people….noble in fact .

Next something will have to be done with all these old people .
They shouldn't be allowed to be a financial burden to the state.

No pain …no gain .
Jack Bauer
SNL and late night couldn't come up with one joke about Katie "Uh uh uh uh" Hobbs...shocking.

Redbrickbear
MT_Bear said:

John McCain (war mongering psycho and philanderer) deserves to be insulted and attacked…and a decent GOP that wanted to reform itself would try to cast out his ideological ilk.

Lots of innocent 3rd world people died so that he could play empire and make his friends in the MIC lots of money.

I would not want to be him on judgment day…truly.

https://people.com/politics/john-mccain-daughter-sidney-first-wife-discuss-divorce/
MT_Bear
Canada2017 said:

MT_Bear said:

You are correct .

She likely could have done better by taking a slightly moderated view that was more open to cases of incest. Instead I believe she actually said she was "thrilled" to enforce a law from 1864 with no exceptions for rape or incest. While continuing to insult John McCain. I honestly don't see how anyone expected her to win comfortably; I figured it would be close but not go her way. I thought the lack of debate might be the one thing that could put her over the top, but nope.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

John McCain (war mongering psycho and philanderer) deserves to be insulted and attacked…and a decent GOP that wanted to reform itself would try to cast out his ideological ilk.

Lots of innocent 3rd world people died so that he could play empire and make his friends in the MIC lots of money.

https://people.com/politics/john-mccain-daughter-sidney-first-wife-discuss-divorce/

She called him a loser.
365 to 173 is the definition of a loser.

Dems loved John McCain except for a few months in 2008.
MT_Bear
Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

That's fine if you don't like McCain, but that wasn't my point. My point was only, how did anyone think that would go well in Arizona?
Redbrickbear
MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

Your (or my) opinion on John McCain isn't relevant. I made the simple point: how did you really expect that to play in Arizona?

Good for Lake for telling the truth…even if it hurts her politically.

And honesty would say the same thing for anyone who calls Trump a philanderer and shameless showman.

We need more people in the GOP not afraid to tell the truth.

McCain might have done some good for the pocket book of big business in Arizona. But he was not a good human.

[responsible for cheering on conflict in countless countries Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine and many more. This "very decent" man declared the right to invade any country, overthrow any government that got in his way or the way of the American ruling class.]

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/8736690/McCain-knows-the-good-guys

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/28/john-mccains-militarized-foreign-policy-was-mistake/

[in his last few decades in the Senate, he turned into one of its most ferocious advocates of military intervention, almost irrespective of circumstance. McCain favored aggressive war against Serbia, an endless crusade to bring democracy to Afghanistan, the disastrous invasion of Iraq, the equally counterproductive destruction of Libya, a combat role in Syria's horrific civil war, and military aid for Saudi Arabia in its brutal aggression against Yemen. He recklessly promoted Georgia against Russia in those two countries' short-lived war, advocated striking North Korea militarily, and sang about bombing Iran in a little ditty set to the Beach Boys' "Barbara Ann." He proposed creating a no-fly zone in Sudan and intervening in Nigeria against the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram. Last year, he urged the Trump administration to "choose the Kurds" over Iran and Iraq, since for decades the United States "has protected them from attacks, both from within and outside Iraq." Ukraine was a disappointment, causing him to lament: "I do not see a military option, and that is tragic."

In other words, he tended to treat war as just another policy option, an answer to any number of problems, from the mundane to the monstrous, even when U.S. security was not seriously threatened.]
Canada2017
MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

That's fine if you don't like McCain, but that wasn't my point. My point was only, how did anyone think that would go well in Arizona?

McCain had his good and bad points .

But I doubt his legacy meant one hell of a lot to most Arizona voters .

Suspect the bigger issues were Lake's enthusiastic association with Trump , her pro life stance and the impact of all the transplanted Dem voters from California.

Guessing the vote count was fair and honest .

Will be interesting to see how the people in Arizona prosper under continual Dem leadership . I know food prices are sky high there . So is diesel.

Have a cousin who lives on an isolated acreage only 30 miles from Old Mexico . Nice family ….well armed . Hope they do ok in the next couple of years .

Mothra
Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

Your (or my) opinion on John McCain isn't relevant. I made the simple point: how did you really expect that to play in Arizona?

Good for Lake for telling the truth…even if it hurts her politically.

And honesty would say the same thing for anyone who calls Trump a philanderer and shameless showman.

We need more people in the GOP not afraid to tell the truth.

McCain might have done some good for the pocket book of big business in Arizona. But he was not a good human.

[responsible for cheering on conflict in countless countries Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine and many more. This "very decent" man declared the right to invade any country, overthrow any government that got in his way or the way of the American ruling class.]

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/8736690/McCain-knows-the-good-guys

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/28/john-mccains-militarized-foreign-policy-was-mistake/

[in his last few decades in the Senate, he turned into one of its most ferocious advocates of military intervention, almost irrespective of circumstance. McCain favored aggressive war against Serbia, an endless crusade to bring democracy to Afghanistan, the disastrous invasion of Iraq, the equally counterproductive destruction of Libya, a combat role in Syria's horrific civil war, and military aid for Saudi Arabia in its brutal aggression against Yemen. He recklessly promoted Georgia against Russia in those two countries' short-lived war, advocated striking North Korea militarily, and sang about bombing Iran in a little ditty set to the Beach Boys' "Barbara Ann." He proposed creating a no-fly zone in Sudan and intervening in Nigeria against the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram. Last year, he urged the Trump administration to "choose the Kurds" over Iran and Iraq, since for decades the United States "has protected them from attacks, both from within and outside Iraq." Ukraine was a disappointment, causing him to lament: "I do not see a military option, and that is tragic."

In other words, he tended to treat war as just another policy option, an answer to any number of problems, from the mundane to the monstrous, even when U.S. security was not seriously threatened.]
She may have told the truth about McCain, but parroting the stolen election bull**** was dishonest, and bending her knee to Trump contributed to her loss. And let's be honest, as for McCain's cheating, Trump has no room to talk there, and Lake didn't apparently seem to have a problem with that.

Wish she could have refrained from propagating that bull****, like DeSantis. Probably would have resulted in her election.
Mothra
Canada2017 said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

Suspect the bigger issues were Lake's enthusiastic association with Trump , her pro life stance and the impact of all the transplanted Dem voters from California.

Yup, especially the first part.
Johnny Bear
Jack Bauer said:

SNL and late night couldn't come up with one joke about Katie "Uh uh uh uh" Hobbs...shocking.

And just think - compared to John Fetterman, or for that matter dementia Joe Biden, Katie Hobbs is a genius.
Redbrickbear
Not Lake but probably similar…

Mitch Blood Green
Jack Bauer said:

Yes, disappointing.

Kari Lake deserves criticism where it's due but Katie Hobbs is a bumbling fool who was too scared to even debate Kari Lake

Katie Hobbs entire campaign consisted of calling Kari Lake an election denier...and that was about it.

Have fun Arizona!

I thought she should have debated. Clearly, she knew more than me.
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

MT_Bear said:

You are correct .

A majority of Americans believe abortions is a legitimate choice.

Especially here in Colorado where abortions for any or no reason are legal

Abortions even up to the moment of birth.

We are a sophisticated people….noble in fact .

Next something will have to be done with all these old people .
They shouldn't be allowed to be a financial burden to the state.

No pain …no gain .

I thought the old person situation was solved, we sent them all to.Colorado... Didn't get the memo?

: )
4th and Inches
Redbrickbear said:

Not Lake but probably similar…

masters did almost as well as McSally with 1/7 of the budget. He was left out to dry by the national GOP. He could have won with help. They didnt want him to win.

Look at how many voted GOP in deep blue districts attempting to flip them. Came the closest in 20 years in NY.

The GOP is clueless how to turn out the vote where it matters or they dont want to.. they are happy playing the party of No as the minority.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Props to the Dem makeover team in AZ, they've transformed angry, ugly feminists into softer,friendlier presentations twice now.

BearFan33
Lake went full Trump. If anything Republicans need to learn is that the media, democratic party, nevertrumpers, DOJ and fbi will stop at nothing to prevent you from winning when you go full Trump.

Republicans can be full Trump in heart and policy (once they win) but should not flagrantly project these qualities. Maybe project a springling here and there, but don't go full.
Wangchung
When they know the fix is in and campaigning can only hurt them by making their win look even more improbable, they don't debate. See; Joe Biden
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Redbrickbear
Time to get back to things as usual boys!!!!

OsoCoreyell
Trump's failure is manifest. By Trump's own standard, he's a loser. Trump has cost the Republicans the Senate TWICE in the last 24 months. Time to move on.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

Time to get back to things as usually boys!!!!

What Democrats is he willing to give up in return?
Doc Holliday
Bexar Pitts
Wonder if Kari Lake has her eyes on another prize....Trump's running mate? Curious as to whether or not she's 'by his side" at his "announcement" tonight?...
Doc Holliday
The AZ Bush/McCain Republicans are loving on Katie Hobbs.

We can dump Trump...but we absolutely CAN"T go back to neocons.
BearFan33
Doc Holliday said:

The AZ Bush/McCain Republicans are loving on Katie Hobbs.

We can dump Trump...but we absolutely CAN"T go back to neocons.
It reminds me of a picture I saw once of a Hamas guy standing on a pile of rubble celebrating his "victory" over Israel.
Harrison Bergeron
OsoCoreyell said:

Trump's failure is manifest. By Trump's own standard, he's a loser. Trump has cost the Republicans the Senate TWICE in the last 24 months. Time to move on.
Trump's ego, arrogance, and stupidity continually astound me. It always has been just about him, which is the core problem. Someone with decent political instincts would have focused on Trump's unprecedented success as president and pointed to that, but the 2020 election has consumed him to the point of mental illness. Rather than candidate's endorsing Trump's record the 2020 election became a stupid litmus test. Regardless of what one thinks about it, it is done. No one is going to reverse it. It was time to move on Dec. 1, 2020, but he cannot let it go, and good candidates were sucked into the stupidity.

I think Lake and Oz are two examples of losing to unquestionably embarrassing opponents due (less so in Oz' case) to holding on the the 2020 election crap. I am surprised Lake kept falling into the trap. The answer is, "the election is over, we're going to talk about 2022." Sounds like she could not do that.
FLBear5630
Bexar Pitts said:

Wonder if Kari Lake has her eyes on another prize....Trump's running mate? Curious as to whether or not she's 'by his side" at his "announcement" tonight?...
You think she brings anything to the ticket with no experience, even at the State leve?
Bexar Pitts
RMF5630 said:

Bexar Pitts said:

You think she brings anything to the ticket with no experience, even at the State leve?
For the sake of brevity..No.. IMO, she is a slick media persona with an entertainer's camera presence...one of the best I've seen..right up Trump's alley...No Trump fan here...
J.R.
she be cray-cray!
Redbrickbear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.