TRUMP 2024, BOOM

12,777 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mothra
KOKQB70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nov 15, he's in, OMG, what 's up with his announcement? Buckle up, here we go.
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh, there are going to be some "boom"s all right.
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will not vote for him or any other retread. I will not vote for establishment canidates. If you have been in congress 2 terms or more? You lost my vote. You are useless and conplacent. You dont have Americas best interests at heart, just your own.

You have two years to change my mind..
Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.

Jean Racine
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At this point I hope he becomes a martyr and the democrats try to put him in jail or something.
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only people that would be happy about Trump running again are Biden supporters.
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
i may go full redneck and sit the next one out..
Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.

Jean Racine
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.


And u wont vote for whomever the dems nominate?
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Will not vote for Trump a 3rd time ...under any circumstances .
He is too old and too unstable .


Regardless, living here in Colorado ....my vote is always useless .

The state will inevitably go blue .

Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Will not vote for Trump a 3rd time ...under any circumstances .
He is too old and too unstable.

And goodness knows the alternative is soooo young and stable.

LOL!!!
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.


And u wont vote for whomever the dems nominate?
I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. If the GOP nominates him, I will vote Dem.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump still better than a corrupt old racist-fascist that's ****ed up literally everything he's touched, especially his own daughter.
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope Trump doesn't make it past the primary, but if he did the unthinkable, I vote the platform and whoever has the best shot against the depraved democrats. Not the personality. Hell, the GOP could nominate an incoherent stroke victim or a memory care facility escapee that showers with his 12 year old daughter and I'd vote for them.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
i may go full redneck and sit the next one out..
I vote libertarian in presidential elections where I feel both parties offer poor choices,
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

4th and Inches said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
i may go full redneck and sit the next one out..
I vote libertarian in presidential elections where I feel both parties offer poor choices,


Did this when it was McCain & Romney.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#SweetDonnyBaby
#FreeDale
J.B.Katz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KOKQB70 said:

Nov 15, he's in, OMG, what 's up with his announcement? Buckle up, here we go.
Oh, boy! This was so unpredictable! We're all so excited! OMG!

And his wonderful family will be with him!

Buckle up!

Well, maybe not.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3737592-ivanka-trump-says-she-wont-be-involved-in-politics-as-father-announces-2024-run/
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
**** him.
J.B.Katz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

**** him.

You got in bed with him, so that's the obvious next step for you.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Married A Horn said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.


And u wont vote for whomever the dems nominate?
I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. If the GOP nominates him, I will vote Dem.
Who was the last Republican presidential candidate you voted for ?
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He must be expunged. He is gangrene. He's a loser.
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great news for the Democrats.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

4th and Inches said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
i may go full redneck and sit the next one out..
I vote libertarian in presidential elections where I feel both parties offer poor choices,


Did this when it was McCain & Romney.
Thats when I started and have been ever since.. Bush was the last rep pres. I voted for. The rest have been bad. I was going to vote for Trump the first time but after a few months of his antics I gave up on him. Ive never voted dem for president.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.B.Katz said:

Mothra said:

**** him.

You got in bed with him, so that's the obvious next step for you.


You're as dumb as a box of rocks.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Real question is does he run third party if he loses the primary?

I suspect there's a real possibility he does so.

What a nightmare.
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Married A Horn said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.


And u wont vote for whomever the dems nominate?
I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. If the GOP nominates him, I will vote Dem.
Who was the last Republican presidential candidate you voted for ?
Mitt Romney.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Married A Horn said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.


And u wont vote for whomever the dems nominate?
I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. If the GOP nominates him, I will vote Dem.
Who was the last Republican presidential candidate you voted for ?
Mitt Romney.


Good choice .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Ummmmm..............Yes
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to F*** things up". - Barack Obama
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was hoping he wouldn't run again, but if he's the nominee, I'll have to vote for him.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

4th and Inches said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
i may go full redneck and sit the next one out..
I vote libertarian in presidential elections where I feel both parties offer poor choices,
What if the Libertarian candidate is a "poor choice"?
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Ummmmm..............Yes


As will, quietly, most of those here who've said they won't (in the general election).

(…cue scene of Sheriff Bart holding the pistol to his own head, saying "nobody moves or the $&@@%# gets it.")

2024 is a LONG way off. We could wake up on on election day to see Trump sitting in jail and Desantis holding the hand of a wife in hospice care, and all of us here rejoicing at the election of a Republican we haven't talked about much yet.

And in the realm of possibilities, a Trump/Desantis ticket remains near, if not at the top of the list of likely outcomes

90sBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Real question is does he run third party if he loses the primary?

I suspect there's a real possibility he does so.

What a nightmare.
I predict you will see people, probably even some on this board, present that as an argument for voting for him in the primary.

I'm sure he will be asked the question of what his intentions will be should he lose the primary. My guess is he won't give a real answer any time soon. ("That's way too far off to talk about right now" etc.)
xxx yyy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Oh, there are going to be some "boom"s all right.
"'Ooh, ahh.' That's how it always starts. But then later, there's running and screaming."
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

fubar said:

Give us all a break. You'll vote for whatever candidate the Republicans nominate.
Ummmmm..............Yes

And in the realm of possibilities, a Trump/Desantis ticket remains near, if not at the top of the list of likely outcomes


Not a chance, IMO. Not after the midterms.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xxx yyy said:

fubar said:

Oh, there are going to be some "boom"s all right.
"'Ooh, ahh.' That's how it always starts. But then later, there's running and screaming."
A rule that applies equally to both parties.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.