We Dodged a Bullet! Thank You God!

840 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by william
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That Merrick Garland did not end up on the Supreme Court. He is a partisan hack. A huge embarrassment and a stain on our country.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

That Merrick Garland did not end up on the Supreme Court. He is a partisan hack. A huge embarrassment and a stain on our country.

True, but he's better than the two idiot Token justices that are literally more stupid about law than a freshman PoliSci major.
fubar
If he was a partisan hack, he would've kept the investigations with his DOJ.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
ABC BEAR
fubar said:

Since evidence against Trump will have to be manufactured, it's best to hand that off to a lackey.
TenBears
Please don't tell me that the initial post was a result of a Baylor education. I don't think I could bear it. Seriously, why don't you call him Four Eyes or something. The post would be no less inane.
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

At the time of his nomination, I thought he was the best we could have hoped for from a Democrat administration. How wrong I was. What he lacked in progressive worldview is more than offset by his excessive partisanship. Just shocking levels of politicization of the DOJ.

4th and Inches
whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

At the time of his nomination, I thought he was the best we could have hoped for from a Democrat administration. How wrong I was. What he lacked in progressive worldview is more than offset by his excessive partisanship. Just shocking levels of politicization of the DOJ.

He might also be acting like child getting revenge on those that wronged him. They "stole" his bench seat
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Malbec
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You , Jim Ward, are an abject loser and a person who only got 5.2 % of the vote for county judge of Guadalupe County.
How have you not been banned? You got pics of someone?
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He might also be acting like child getting revenge on those that wronged him. They "stole" his bench seat
The best part about that narrative is that it's likely true.

I do remember commentary about him saying that he was quite a moderate for a Democrat judge, picked because he might be palatable to centrist Republicans. And then there was a comment about "he a track record of being supportive of the administrative state...." Boy was that spot on.
william
fubar said:

modified limited hack...........

- KKM

Dale?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.