Biden Lied Again - Dark Brandon Supplicates to Saudis

739 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Canada2017
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man, Aviator Joe sure backs up his tough talk ... c'mon man. No president has lied more than this fool.

WASHINGTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Biden administration ruled on Thursday that Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has immunity from a lawsuit over the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, drawing immediate condemnation from the slain journalist's former fiancee.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/biden-admin-says-saudi-prince-has-immunity-khashoggi-killing-lawsuit-court-2022-11-18/
whitetrash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ten percent for the Big Guy. (A wink and a fist bump from the Crown Prince)

Gotta give Biden credit where credit is due. Never have we had a President that has been compromised by such a vast number of nations and entities. And half of the country does not even care.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gotta give Biden credit where credit is due. Never have we had a President that has been compromised by such a vast number of nations and entities. And half of the country does not even care.

90% don't care .

That's how Dems become multi millionaires on government salaries.
J.R.
Harrison Bergeron said:

Man, Aviator Joe sure backs up his tough talk ... c'mon man. No president has lied more than this fool.

WASHINGTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Biden administration ruled on Thursday that Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has immunity from a lawsuit over the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, drawing immediate condemnation from the slain journalist's former fiancee.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/biden-admin-says-saudi-prince-has-immunity-khashoggi-killing-lawsuit-court-2022-11-18/
I have to stop you right there. I'm sure ole Joe aint a strait shooter and most of the pol aren't. However , for you to negate the most pathological liar in political history (Trump) is just amazing! That is the most lying mfer I have ever seen and evermore, you people buy the hype !
STxBear81
His lying values align more in conservative fashion than Democratic lying values. Easier to accept his lies when those lies seemingly protect what you believe in. The other not so much. Somewhere in the lying middle is where we all meet in kamala Venn diagram
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I have to stop you right there. I'm sure ole Joe aint a strait shooter and most of the pol aren't. However , for you to negate the most pathological liar in political history (Trump) is just amazing! That is the most lying mfer I have ever seen and evermore, you people buy the hype !

I'm amazed you haven't died by now from terminal TDS. Obviously miracles still happen.
Harrison Bergeron
J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Biden has lied more about his own biography than Trump en total. Maybe the most heinous his lies about his first wife's death that tortured an innocent man.
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Your last sentence is what concerns me the most - and too many of those people vote.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I'm amazed you haven't died by now from terminal TDS. Obviously miracles still happen.
TDS is the dumbest thing you clowns ever came up with. Just stupid. Get smarter!
Harrison Bergeron
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

TDS is the dumbest thing you clowns ever came up with. Just stupid. Get smarter!

Biden still the biggest liar maybe in US political history.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

says the guy who thinks Trump is the biggest liar to ever be president..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

yep, probably the most corrupt as well
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Johnny Bear
4th and Inches said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

As time goes by it becomes more and more incredible to me that Nixon's Presidency was destroyed over things that would be the equivalent of an average day for guys like dementia Joe and frankly multiple other Dim Presidents through the years going at least as far back as FDR. For one thing it's impossible to over-estimate the power of having the MSM as an all in teammate as opposed to an all in enemy.
Harrison Bergeron
Johnny Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

As time goes by it becomes more and more incredible to me that Nixon's Presidency was destroyed over things that would be the equivalent of an average day for guys like dementia Joe and frankly multiple other Dim Presidents through the years going at least as far back as FDR. For one thing it's impossible to over-estimate the power of having the MSM as an all in teammate as opposed to an all in enemy.
Yep. Nixon is a saint compared to what we have in the White House today.
STxBear81
Thanks for the link. Looks we had the 5th best ratings all year in the FOX noon slot.
Canada2017
Johnny Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Post of the Month

+ 1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.