Colorado Springs Shooting at Gay Night Club

2,712 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Canada2017
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forest Bueller_bf said:

HuMcK said:

So in the 2021 incident he is identified in police docs solely as "Mr", referred to himself as "your boy" in his video rant, regularly used the word "fa**ot" according to people interviewed...but apparently only now after he gets charged with hate crimes, his lawyers say he identifies as they/them (seemingly to insinuate that he didn't commit the crime due to prejudice or hate)...sounds legit.

Whatever you think about red flag laws, what's even the point of them if making a bomb threat and having an armed standoff with police isn't enough for them to kick in?
Gay guys use the term ****** all the time.

Seriously ... wokey needs a gay friend or five.
boognish_bear
Maybe this is why he sounded sedated….looks like they beat his ass pretty good

Forest Bueller_bf
boognish_bear said:

Maybe this is why he sounded sedated….looks like they beat his ass pretty good

They reported this dude as 6'4" 260.

I'm 6'3" 285 and this kid is way way way fatter than me.

EatMoreSalmon
Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Golem said:

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin (allegedly)

Amen. But people abuse it all time. It destroys marriages. It causes death. Dont people need the government to protect from it?
Depends how you view society.

Do you see the public as domesticated animals or do you see them as individuals reaping what they sew?

sow
Redbrickbear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
EatMoreSalmon said:

Doc Holliday said:

Golem said:

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin (allegedly)

Amen. But people abuse it all time. It destroys marriages. It causes death. Dont people need the government to protect from it?
Depends how you view society.

Do you see the public as domesticated animals or do you see them as individuals reaping what they sew?

sow

Freedom to reap what you sow. Nanny government doesnt work
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Over and over again......mentally ill individuals killing innocent people. .

Current Patient Rights Laws make it almost impossible to commit people against their will unless it can be proven that they are an IMMEDIATE threat to themselves or others.

Unless one is in an even more liberal state ( ex Hawaii ) where it has to be proven that the individual is a threat to himself AND others.

Even then the individual is only held for up to 72 hours for 'observation '. For any extension its necessary to go to court.

And just how many jurisdictions can AFFORD to go to court over and over again . How many can afford the extended hospital care ( if ordered ) ?

Multiple these realities with the number of mentally ill people wandering around .

Toss in the hard cold fact.........hard narcotics often cause PERMANENT BRAIN DAMADE.

I agree people with mental problems should be able to get help. I dont need to remind you how many people are locked up for not choosing government approved drugs. Alcohol causes brain damage too.

The line between locking up people with mental health problems and allowing people that dont conform to live free is a delicate one.

It's not at all ' delicate ' to the families of these mentally ill.

Patient Rights Laws effectively prohibits most families from providing loved ones the help they so desperately need .

So the ill live in a shadow world of loneliness, despair and pain that few witness and fewer even care about . Many if not most cases brought on by the use of hard drugs .

And the only time people wake up even a little to this growing problem ……is when a massacre occurs .

Yet the inexperienced keep missing the real issue.

Patient Rights Laws

Meanwhile you want such hard drugs to be more readily accessible. Constantly advocating for the legalization of such narcotics.

My grandfather wanted to die on his ranch. He was in his ninties. He had lived alone for 20 years. He made some strange decisions. He refused to go to a resthome and didnt want to live with either of his 2 daughters (my mothet and aunt). He had sold most of his land, kept a large garden and relied on an old friend to get to church and town. Members of our family figured out a way to gain guardianship rights . They put him in a nice resthome in McGregor. He was there 2 days. He hated it. One nightbhe woke up and tried to walk out. The door was locked. The nurse refused to let him leave. He went back to his bed and died, probably crying.

Sometime freedom does need to be taken away from someone. Deciding the justifying reasons and the duration is a often a delicate reason. That why the laws have been on a pendulum. I agree sometimes people in very rare cases need to lose thier freedom. What you deem crazy may or may not be. Papas daughters tried to do what they thought was best based on what they wanted. Papa was not crazy and he was denied dying on his terms and his land

Our government bans some drugs and allows some drugs. Alcohol os just as bad as any of the others. I think freedom is a good thing.

None of this addresses your constant desire to legalize heroin …..knowing full such drug use often results in brain damage .

And such brain damage results in varying levels of mental illness .

Finally , your constant attempts to link heroin with alcohol is patiently false .

Since it has been pointed out to you many times that heroin is far more toxic and addictive.

I think common sense is a good thing .

Forest Bueller

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Current Patient Rights Laws make it almost impossible to commit people against their will unless it can be proven that they are an IMMEDIATE threat to themselves or others.

Unless one is in an even more liberal state ( ex Hawaii ) where it has to be proven that the individual is a threat to himself AND others.

Even then the individual is only held for up to 72 hours for 'observation '. For any extension its necessary to go to court.

And just how many jurisdictions can AFFORD to go to court over and over again . How many can afford the extended hospital care ( if ordered ) ?

Multiple these realities with the number of mentally ill people wandering around .

Toss in the hard cold fact.........hard narcotics often cause PERMANENT BRAIN DAMADE.

I agree people with mental problems should be able to get help. I dont need to remind you how many people are locked up for not choosing government approved drugs. Alcohol causes brain damage too.

The line between locking up people with mental health problems and allowing people that dont conform to live free is a delicate one.

Patient Rights Laws effectively prohibits most families from providing loved ones the help they so desperately need .

So the ill live in a shadow world of loneliness, despair and pain that few witness and fewer even care about . Many if not most cases brought on by the use of hard drugs .

And the only time people wake up even a little to this growing problem ……is when a massacre occurs .

Patient Rights Laws

Meanwhile you want such hard drugs to be more readily accessible. Constantly advocating for the legalization of such narcotics.

My grandfather wanted to die on his ranch. He was in his ninties. He had lived alone for 20 years. He made some strange decisions. He refused to go to a resthome and didnt want to live with either of his 2 daughters (my mothet and aunt). He had sold most of his land, kept a large garden and relied on an old friend to get to church and town. Members of our family figured out a way to gain guardianship rights . They put him in a nice resthome in McGregor. He was there 2 days. He hated it. One nightbhe woke up and tried to walk out. The door was locked. The nurse refused to let him leave. He went back to his bed and died, probably crying.

Sometime freedom does need to be taken away from someone. Deciding the justifying reasons and the duration is a often a delicate reason. That why the laws have been on a pendulum. I agree sometimes people in very rare cases need to lose thier freedom. What you deem crazy may or may not be. Papas daughters tried to do what they thought was best based on what they wanted. Papa was not crazy and he was denied dying on his terms and his land

Our government bans some drugs and allows some drugs. Alcohol os just as bad as any of the others. I think freedom is a good thing.

If I had been a member of your family my vote would have been in favor of your grandpa keeping his freedom.

I would want to keep mine.
Canada2017
Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

If I had been a member of your family my vote would have been in favor of your grandpa keeping his freedom.

If Grandpa refused to eat because during a psychotic break he believed all food was poison………

Would you let him starve to death ?

At what point do you do a wellness check ? If Grandpa refuses to answer his door to the cops …….without a warrant the cops have to leave .

At what point do you call the cops again ?

Cops come back ….Grandpa is near death from dehydration and malnutrition….but still won't open the door . Cops leave again .

What do you do next ….let Grandpa die ?

Or do your dead level best to get his meds into his mouth knowing full well even a single treatment will return his mind to reasonable amount of calm.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

If Grandpa refused to eat because during a psychotic break he believed all food was poison………

At what point do you do a wellness check ? If Grandpa refuses to answer his door to the cops …….without a warrant the cops have to leave .

Cops come back ….Grandpa is near death from dehydration and malnutrition….but still won't open the door . Cops leave again .

Or do your dead level best to get his meds into his mouth knowing full well even a single treatment will return his mind to reasonable amount of calm.

My grandfather was going to die. He should have been allowed the dignity to do lives his life his way. He was very strong willed and proud. He had bouts of confusion. One night he called my mother that there a big yellow ball stuck on one of his trees. It was the moon. Sometimes he would set out two sets of food when he forgot nonie had died 20 years ago.

Ising the dtrong arm of the law to force an individual to conform to your expectations is a delicate and sometimes btutal action. Its rarely easy. The rules concerning an ondividuals freedom should be very well thought out.

One difficult rule i have learned in my life is that someone must want help. You can only help those that want it. Helping someone else so you feel better usually doesnt work.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

One difficult rule i have learned in my life is that someone must want help. You can only help those that want it. Helping someone else so you feel better usually doesnt work.
You simply refuse to get it .

When someone has a full on psychotic break.....they lose all concepts of reality .

They CAN'T 'ask for help' because they often don't know up from down .

Your solution is to let them die....all part and parcel of your lifestyle.

Worse you wish wish to make incredibly toxic substances more available .

Substances that have a direct line result in causing mental illness.

Redbrickbear
Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

This is similar to what Candace Owens shot down a few years ago:

Harrison Bergeron
Only anti-intellectual wokeys think wokeys caused another wokey to shoot up a gay club. There is one person to blame although I get democrats aversion to personal responsibility.
Jack Bauer
If you dont allow prayer in schools, you are pushing anti-Christian hate and endangering our lives

Is that how this works?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc
Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

When someone has a full on psychotic break.....they lose all concepts of reality .

I do get it. You are in favor of giving the gov more control and using the gov to make decisions about other peoples lives. You deciding that pot. Mescalin shrooms etc are not for you is not enough for you. You want to decide for others and use the gov, funded by evreyones tax dollars, to support your whims.

Make no mistake. Alcohol kills more people than all other drugs combined. Fact.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc
Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

I do get it. You are in favor of giving the gov more control and using the gov to make decisions about other peoples lives. You deciding that pot. Mescalin shrooms etc are not for you is not enough for you. You want to decide for others and use the gov, funded by evreyones tax dollars, to support your whims.

Jack Bauer
ok, so NOW it's ok to determine someone's gender identity?

What does a non-binary person look like?

Forest Bueller
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

Not talking about these situations. Selling insurance for 36 years now, I've seen the life cycle of multiple customers still mentally well, driving fine, and taking care of themselves, forced to move in with a child, into a home or some other unwanted living situation and it drained the life out of them. They lost themselves.

I would be willing to fight someone who was forcing me out of an independent life I was able to still maintain on my own.
Forest Bueller
Jack Bauer said:

They are hypocrites. He looks gay to me.
Harrison Bergeron
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

They are hypocrites. He looks gay to me.

CNN needs to be cancelled for promoting anti-&@"?!/-;^#%=+ hate.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Patient Rights Laws

When you have tens of thousands drug related brain damaged individuals running around .....they impact people around them . But the only time people really notice is when a massacre occurs . It's time to stop the massacres. It's time to adjust Patient Rights Laws.

Getting mentally ill people proper medical care is not a whim.....although promoting the legalization of heroin is most certainly a whim . Frankly its a smug , useless point of view. One voiced knowing full well it would cause the needless deaths of additional thousands .

But you know all this......have known it for years.

But your self image is vitally important to you........and promoting this legalized heroin somehow massages the image.

And that's somehow worth the certain death of additional thousands.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
The whim is the way the gov pics and chooses amid what drugs are ok for us. You are ok with alcohol the most dangerous drug of all, but want to prison people that have different drugs of choice.

Drugs have never been an issue with my family. I dont think i have ever seen herion. I am comfortable making up.my mind. I have no right to make up yours
Golem

The whim is the way the gov pics and chooses amid what drugs are ok for us. You are ok with alcohol the most dangerous drug of all, but want to prison people that have different drugs of choice.

Drugs have never been an issue with my family. I dont think i have ever seen herion. I am comfortable making up.my mind. I have no right to make up yours

History picked alcohol. It could be made with nearly any fruit or grain anywhere in the world.

Other drugs were regionally available and not culturally integrated into most western cultures.
Canada2017

Drugs have never been an issue with my family.

Heroin is far more dangerous than alcohol.

It's a ludicrous to pretend otherwise. Self deceiving and potentially fatal to others propagating such a ridiculous notion .

Drugs have never been an issue in your family ? Thought you once mentioned that some siblings of yours ' indulged ' years ago . Of course I could be mistaken .

And somehow you STILL miss the point.

These harder narcotics that you insist are some sort of victimless crime CAUSE permanent brain damage . Such brain damage often results in mental illness . And its the mentally ill who are causing many of these mass killings. Really think those 6 people murdered in the Wal Mart break room stood ANY chance ?

How do you spend years ignoring such a straight line equation ?

Worse you want to INCREASE our populations of mentally ill by providing access to incredibly toxic narcotics .

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.