Giving Blood Today

2,036 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The questionnaire is extensive and at least 6 questions are intended to weed out gay dudes. (Don't worry, I'm still donating).

It does occur to me, what objective fact about being a gay guy makes you unsuitable for donating blood? Why are gay guys more prone to spreading disease and misery?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I have never understood anyone choosing to be gay but if course that opens a can of worms.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
william
you can give it all and still be acksed for more.

- KKM
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Golem
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I have never understood anyone choosing to be gay but if course that opens a can of worms.

Why do people choose to be tied up and beaten? To cut off their pen ises? To cut off breasts? To be cuckolded? To rape children?

Sexual deviance is a hell of a thing.
Oldbear83
Golem said:

The questionnaire is extensive and at least 6 questions are intended to weed out gay dudes. (Don't worry, I'm still donating).

It does occur to me, what objective fact about being a gay guy makes you unsuitable for donating blood? Why are gay guys more prone to spreading disease and misery?
I give blood regularly, and I don't recall any of the questions being aimed to exclude gay men.

There are questions about sex for money, recent tattoos, exposure to Hepatitus or other infections, but nothing focusing on gays.

Were you in College Station? They may have been recruiting for cheerleaders.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Golem
Oldbear83 said:

Golem said:

I give blood regularly, and I don't recall any of the questions being aimed to exclude gay men.

There are questions about sex for money, recent tattoos, exposure to Hepatitus or other infections, but nothing focusing on gays.

Several referenced "men who have sex with men". The AIDS questions are statistically going to target almost exclusively gay men too.
ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

Golem said:

Sounds like Grandpa's Navy stories
LIB,MR BEARS
ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

Golem said:

Sounds like Grandpa's Navy stories
That was The Village People. He wasn't a real sailor. Grandpa may have some secrets.
Doc Holliday
Golem said:

Why do people choose to be tied up and beaten? To cut off their pen ises? To cut off breasts? To be cuckolded? To rape children?

Sexual deviance is a hell of a thing.
Sexual deviance is arousal from knowing what you're doing is wrong.
fubar
If Golem is giving blood, I'd think the questions would revolve around blood temperature. He wears that "I'm not Gay!" badge pretty conspicuously.

"Does your blood temperature routinely drop below 90 degrees Fahrenheit on cold days?"

"Do you frequently have to sun yourself on a rock to get moving?"
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Golem
fubar said:

If Golem is giving blood, I'd think the questions would revolve around blood temperature. He wears that "I'm not Gay!" badge pretty conspicuously.

"Does your blood temperature routinely drop below 90 degrees Fahrenheit on cold days?"

No. Jesus was talking about you lot when He called people a "brood of vipers"
Canada2017
fubar said:

So one can brag about being gay ….but one can't brag about NOT being gay ?

All these rule changes confuse me .
whiterock
Golem said:

Oldbear83 said:

Golem said:

Several referenced "men who have sex with men"…...

Transphobic test, obviously
fubar
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Brag all you want. It's the 2020s.

Was that helpful?
Wrecks Quan Dough
What is a man? --Today's Democrat Party
Canada2017
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Was that helpful?

Not really….I am still confused .

If it's the 2020's and it's ok to brag about not being gay …..why then the snake implications ?
fubar
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Was that helpful?

Not really….I am still confused .

If it's the 2020's and it's ok to brag about not being gay …..why then the snake implications ?
You're trying too hard. They aren't connected.

And apparently not even slightly humorous. Oh well, they can't all be winners. You get what you paid for. Blah blah ... blah blah blah.
Waco1947

As to whether it is a choice or not a complex answer - maybe genes, maybe choice, maybe culture, family but whatever the reason it is their choice and none of your business. It does hurt you or your family does it?
Gays don't understand your heterosexual sexuality either. Gender identity is fluid and none of your business.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Who brags about being gay? Their gays take pride in their gayness but bragging. Is boastful and arrogant like say a motorcycle gang of heterosexuals or macho men.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

As to whether it is a choice or not a complex answer - maybe genes, maybe choice, maybe culture, family but whatever the reason it is their choice and none of your business. It does hurt you or your family does it?
Gays don't understand your heterosexual sexuality either. Gender identity is fluid and none of your business.

The practice of Homosexuality is a sin. It's clear in the Bible. Marriage is between a man and a woman. It's clear in the Bible. Gays understand heterosexuality. It's just not deviant enough for them for it to be exciting.

The justification of sin is a sin in and of itself. "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
Oldbear83
He Hate Me said:

What is a man? --Today's Democrat Party
Neither Beta nor Beto.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Rot .
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Rot .
Being gay is like being Jewish. What makes one Jewish?
Waco1947
Golem said:

Waco1947 said:

The practice of Homosexuality is a sin. It's clear in the Bible. Marriage is between a man and a woman. It's clear in the Bible. Gays understand heterosexuality. It's just not deviant enough for them for it to be exciting.

The justification of sin is a sin in and of itself. "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
Scripture is not clear. Show me we're or is clear.
Golem
Scripture is clear:

Leviticus 18:22
22 " 'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:27
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Leviticus 20:13
13 " 'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

1 Corinthians 6:9
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

1 Timothy 1:8-11
8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurersand for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Jude 1:7
7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Mark 10:6-9
6 "But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'
7 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
8 and the two will become one flesh.'So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

1 Corinthians 7:2
2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.

Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

Waco1947 said:

Scripture is not clear. Show me we're or is clear.

Scripture is crystal clear .

You have always merely ignored it .

Totally dishonest individual.
LIB,MR BEARS
Golem said:

Scripture is clear:

22 " 'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

13 " 'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurersand for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

7 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,

2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.

None of these are on the Chinese menu version of scripture and they don't come with egg roll. 47 rejects all of this no matter how overwhelming
Waco1947
Golem said:

Scripture is clear:

Thank you. Each of these needs context. Some are poor translation. Jesus never said a word about the practice of homosexuality.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

Scripture is clear:

Thank you. Each of these needs context. Some are poor translation. Jesus never said a word about the practice of homosexuality.

You are full of **** .

The Bible could not be any clearer in regards to homosexuality.

Golem
Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

Scripture is clear:

Jesus defined marriage as one man and one woman. I'm glad you are against the evil, deviant corruption of the institution that is called "gay marriage".
Golem
Anyone know why it's so dangerous to everyone else to receive blood from gays?
CammoTX
Golem said:

Why do people choose to be tied up and beaten? To cut off their pen ises? To cut off breasts? To be cuckolded? To rape children? .

The first thing you listed is apparently mainstream according to today's media…
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Golem said:

Scripture is clear:

You are full of **** .

The Bible could not be any clearer in regards to homosexuality.

Full of what? How Christian
Waco1947
Golem said:

Anyone know why it's so dangerous to everyone else to receive blood from gays?
Or blacks or Asians or Hispanics. Wait …it's not 1955
Waco1947
No, text of the Bible uses "practice homosexuality". The word did not exist Paul's.
Those do use it are bad translations.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.