Never Underestimate Joe's Ability to Freak Stuff Up

919 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearFan33
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Corrupt old racist - rapist in the White House has another victory.

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-kabul-taliban-a89cdd0d99545977b414b1d71f2a41e9

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) Taliban security forces in the Afghan capital on Wednesday enforced a higher education ban for women by blocking their access to universities, with video obtained by The Associated Press showing women weeping and consoling each other outside one campus in Kabul.
The country's Taliban rulers a day earlier ordered women nationwide to stop attending private and public universities effective immediately and until further notice. The Taliban-led administration has not given a reason for the ban or reacted to the fierce and swift global condemnation of it.
Journalists saw Taliban forces outside four Kabul universities Wednesday. The forces stopped some women from entering, while allowing others to go in and finish their work. They also tried to prevent any photography, filming and protests from taking place.
Rahimullah Nadeem, a spokesman for Kabul University, confirmed that classes for female students had stopped. He said some women were allowed to enter the campus for paperwork and administrative reasons, and that four graduation ceremonies were held Wednesday.
Doc Holliday
$8 Trillion.
Jack Bauer
Time to declare war...hashtag war that is!!!

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Time to declare war...hashtag war that is!!!

Should Michelle Obama be cancelled for being so anti-trans to assume they all were girls?
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Corrupt old racist - rapist in the White House has another victory.

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-kabul-taliban-a89cdd0d99545977b414b1d71f2a41e9

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) Taliban security forces in the Afghan capital on Wednesday enforced a higher education ban for women by blocking their access to universities, with video obtained by The Associated Press showing women weeping and consoling each other outside one campus in Kabul.
The country's Taliban rulers a day earlier ordered women nationwide to stop attending private and public universities effective immediately and until further notice. The Taliban-led administration has not given a reason for the ban or reacted to the fierce and swift global condemnation of it.
Journalists saw Taliban forces outside four Kabul universities Wednesday. The forces stopped some women from entering, while allowing others to go in and finish their work. They also tried to prevent any photography, filming and protests from taking place.
Rahimullah Nadeem, a spokesman for Kabul University, confirmed that classes for female students had stopped. He said some women were allowed to enter the campus for paperwork and administrative reasons, and that four graduation ceremonies were held Wednesday.

He and Obama were of course very racist. But now add shifting the money from the browns to the whites as just another put in the wide open example Of his lifelong career of racism and bigotry

The videos are there for anyone to watch
Porteroso
So let me get this straight, Trump had some in with the Taliban that would have prevented this? At least many Afghan women were able to approach equality for a while. Now it is back to the norm for the region.
AnniceShafer
Thanks for the link. I am also very sad to hear about them. But we can't do anything only we can protest in our country and it will not gonna help them. I am writing a research paper and for that I was looking for help online and found https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper website where I found professional essay writers. I want to know does anyone over here has taken help from that website before.
BearFan33
Strange lack of coverage or concern about this from the mainstream media. It's almost like they only care about women when it politically advantageous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.