Purdue University

1,610 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I did not realize Purdue University has kept tuition flat and < 10,000 for more than ten years.

Any guesses what else makes Purdue different from most universities?
muddybrazos
Harrison Bergeron said:

I did not realize Purdue University has kept tuition flat and < 10,000 for more than ten years.

It was where Drew Brees went to school when he wanted a scholarship offer from Baylor?
Proud 1992 Alum
Was run by Mitch Daniels, former Governor and Republican.
Redbrickbear
Very smart move on the part of Purdue and it's leaders.

It's almost like that take seriously the idea that one of the two flagship universities of Indiana should:

1. Give a quality education to the children of indiana taxpayers.

2. Make sure it's affordable to the vast majority of the regular population and prevent students and their families from going into ruinous debt.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Education/2022/0808/Purdue-s-tuition-freeze-at-year-10-Most-students-graduate-debt-free

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/04/mitch-daniels-purdue/606772/
BenBon
I have heard many good things about this university. I also know that Neil Armstrong was one of the best graduates. My friend, who is a current student at the university, attests to its exceptional educational program. While the rigorous curriculum can sometimes be challenging, the university's high standards and focus on academic excellence ensure that students receive a valuable education. Honestly, sometimes my friend uses https://essays.edubirdie.com/thesis-writing resource to get help with his numerous tasks. Ultimately, the investment in one's education pays off in the form of increased career opportunities. I think that it's also a good sign of a good university.
Mitch Blood Green
They have an IUPUI
Tempus Edax Rerum
Harrison Bergeron said:

You just heard about this now?
muddybrazos
Mitch Blood Green said:

They have an IUPUI
and an IUPFW which has a much better basketball team than IUPUI.
Harrison Bergeron
Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

You just heard about this now?
Correct. Are you a regard who cannot read?
J.R.
wow, that is impressive and a hell of a value , particularly, If you study engineering at PU. Hell, I pay $7K more for TT...lol.
LIB,MR BEARS
TTU Cheesy Bread > PU Cheesy Bread

Money well spent
LIB,MR BEARS
Harrison Bergeron said:

They have a 7'4", 305 lbs center that shoot 75% from the line?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.