Child vaccine rates for polio, measles, and diptheria are on the decline

2,410 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FLBear5630
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry
Stupidity is contagious.
Doc Holliday
We can thank the branch covidians for their lack of safety, regulation and reporting on the covid vax for mass skepticism of all vaccines.

Their shaming of critics and ignoring dangers is the number one cause.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This is what happens when the trust is gone. I am surprised the drop isn't greater.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Feel The Floyd
Assuming this only takes into account children entering public school? Children homeschooling are not counted in that number?
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is what happens when the trust is gone. I am surprised the drop isn't greater.
Exactly

I don't trust anything the CDC says at this point .
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Stupidity is contagious.
Right! Can you believe these morons, concerned about vaccine risks? No danger in them whatsoever! Lord knows we need to get out kids inoculated for things they have little to no chance of ever getting or dying from!

Well, er, um, unless of course your name is Sam Lowry and you are afraid that the COVID vax may give your kids myocarditis. But the rest of those parents are a bunch of morons!
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Will be interesting to see if that percentage corresponds to a drop in the number of kids diagnosed with autism, ADD, ADHD, allergies, etc...
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Stupidity is contagious.
Right! Can you believe these morons, concerned about vaccine risks? No danger in them whatsoever! Lord knows we need to get out kids inoculated for things they have little to no chance of ever getting or dying from!

Well, er, um, unless of course your name is Sam Lowry and you are afraid that the COVID vax may give your kids myocarditis. But the rest of those parents are a bunch of morons!
QED.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Stupidity is contagious.
Quote:

I don't deride anyone for being concerned about their health...
QED, indeed.
contrario
I know it's fun to assume they didn't get vaccinated because they are against all vaccines now, but without taking a poll, we will never know for sure their motivation. It could just be they were avoiding going to the doctor in 2021 because COVID numbers were still high. I know a lot of people that were afraid to go to the doctor for well check visits because they didn't want to get COVID from other people in the office. We can discuss whether this is a legitimate fear or not, but it is still a fear. It will be interesting to see if this is a long-term trend or just another COVID blip.
FLBear5630
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Will be interesting to see if that percentage corresponds to a drop in the number of kids diagnosed with autism, ADD, ADHD, allergies, etc...

You know that has been studied pretty thoroughly. Or do we not believe studies anymore? Funny, there does not seem to be an acceptable answer anymore on anything. You show a study, it is disregarded for some quack YouTube conspiracy nut. Or someone who knows a kid with Autism. Have a friend that has a slightly autistic child and blames Vax back in 90's. No proof, other kids same batch no problem. Guess it is emotionally easier to blame a shot than genetics.

Well, the autism rates may be hard to document, but the rise in these diseases and other that used to under control is pretty straight forward.
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This.

Govt frittered away legitimacy pushing masks vaccines on people who did not want or need them, doubling and tripling and quadrupling down long after it was clear the policy was unwise and unwanted..
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This.

Govt frittered away legitimacy pushing masks vaccines on people who did not want or need them, doubling and tripling and quadrupling down long after it was clear the policy was unwise and unwanted..

I have no problem with what States wanted, public health is a State and Local responsibility. Whether it is wanted or not is irrelevant. Public health r emergency mgt can't be dictated by want.

I can even understand Fed position. Thought Biden overstepped and was impressed how restrained Trump was respecting State rights.

Where I have a problem is the media and cancel culture that went on ending all discourse. You weren't allowed to disagree, have a different opinion or even ask questions, sort of like the Cabal on Premium Football Board.
Mothra
RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

You know that has been studied pretty thoroughly. Or do we not believe studies anymore? Funny, there does not seem to be an acceptable answer anymore on anything. You show a study, it is disregarded for some quack YouTube conspiracy nut. Or someone who knows a kid with Autism. Have a friend that has a slightly autistic child and blames Vax back in 90's. No proof, other kids same batch no problem. Guess it is emotionally easier to blame a shot than genetics.

Well, the autism rates may be hard to document, but the rise in these diseases and other that used to under control is pretty straight forward.
You don't know what you're talking about. Autism rates are not difficult at all to document, and there has been a steady increase in same (along with the other conditions mentioned) for decades. It's now at 1 in 27 boys, according to the CDC. And interestingly enough, that increase corresponded with the 1986 legislation providing vaccine makers with immunity from suit for such conditions. Hell, almost every insert on every vaccine states that vaccines may be linked to autism.

And contrary to your assertions, there haven't been a lot of studies looking at this issue. I suspect you'd be shocked at how little research there is on the subject.

Your post sounds like the typical glib responses I received from people who haven't studied this issue. It's no surprise. You are in over your head.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This.

I have no problem with what States wanted, public health is a State and Local responsibility. Whether it is wanted or not is irrelevant. Public health r emergency mgt can't be dictated by want.

I can even understand Fed position. Thought Biden overstepped and was impressed how restrained Trump was respecting State rights.
Excellent points.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.
Vaccine Sam approves of the glib response.

Why are you afraid of getting your kids vaxxed, Sam?
Mothra
RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This.

Where I have a problem is the media and cancel culture that went on ending all discourse. You weren't allowed to disagree, have a different opinion or even ask questions, sort of like the Cabal on Premium Football Board.
If it truly is a public health emergency, then you better damn well be sure what you're mandating is safe and effective.

And therein lies the problem - it was neither for young Americans.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
So you lied when you said you didn't want your kids boosted because of concerns over myocarditis?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
So you lied when you said you didn't want your kids boosted because of concerns over myocarditis?
No, I've just never made a point of taking as many vaccines as possible just for the sake of taking vaccines. When the first vaccine came out, the evidence showed that the risk of heart damage to children from the disease was worse than the risk from the vaccine. That appears not to be the case with the new vaccine and the now dominant strain of the virus. It may well change as newer variants and newer vaccines develop. I'll continue to make decisions based on evidence and sound medical advice rather than emotion and superstition.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
No, I've just never made a point of taking as many vaccines as possible just for the sake of taking vaccines. When the first vaccine came out, the evidence showed that the risk of heart damage to children from the disease was worse than the risk from the vaccine. That appears not to be the case with the new vaccine and the now dominant strain of the virus. It may well change as newer variants and newer vaccines develop. I'll continue to make decisions based on evidence and sound medical advice rather than emotion and superstition.
Ah, so those of us who chose not to get their kids vaxxed for COVID-19 were making our decisions on emotion and superstition, while yours was made on evidence and sound medical advice. Uh huh.

Get back to me when your kid has permanent brain damage after contracting encephalitis following his MMR vaccine. But I guess it wasn't sound advice when our doctors told us not to have him take any more vaccines?

Such an arrogant and elitist POS.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
Ah, so those of us who chose not to get their kids vaxxed for COVID-19 were making our decisions on emotion and superstition, while yours was made on evidence and sound medical advice. Uh huh.

Get back to me when your kid has permanent brain damage after contracting encephalitis following his MMR vaccine. But I guess it wasn't sound advice when our doctors told us not to have him take any more vaccines?

I can't speak to everyone who chose not to get their kids vaxxed. I can safely say most of the arguments in this forum are highly emotional.

I am sorry about what happened to your child. You're entitled to your opinion, but there is next to no evidence it was caused by the MMR vaccine.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

I can't speak to everyone who chose not to get their kids vaxxed. I can safely say most of the arguments in this forum are highly emotional.

I am sorry about what happened to your child. You're entitled to your opinion, but there is next to no evidence it was caused by the MMR vaccine.
That was in fact the medical diagnosis by the doctors at Baylor University Medical Center, dbag. But I guess you know more than them?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what you think. You have a high opinion of yourself.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

BTW, have to say this one's pretty rich coming from the dude who supported weeks-long quarantines, mandates, and generally shutting life down.

But now he won't get his kids boosted because of health concerns. Such irony.
FLBear5630
Mothra said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

You don't know what you're talking about. Autism rates are not difficult at all to document, and there has been a steady increase in same (along with the other conditions mentioned) for decades. It's now at 1 in 27 boys, according to the CDC. And interestingly enough, that increase corresponded with the 1986 legislation providing vaccine makers with immunity from suit for such conditions. Hell, almost every insert on every vaccine states that vaccines may be linked to autism.

And contrary to your assertions, there haven't been a lot of studies looking at this issue. I suspect you'd be shocked at how little research there is on the subject.

Your post sounds like the typical glib responses I received from people who haven't studied this issue. It's no surprise. You are in over your head.
NM

ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.
The boosters are pretty useless, so you might as well skip those.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

That was in fact the medical diagnosis by the doctors at Baylor University Medical Center, dbag. But I guess you know more than them?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what you think. You have a high opinion of yourself.
I won't speculate on their diagnosis without having seen it. What I do know is that such reactions, if they exist, are so rare as to be indistinguishable from background noise--except for one thing. One study did find a tendency for encephalitis cases to cluster around two weeks after vaccination. If that had happened in your case, I'd suspect it might be one of those incredibly rare cases where the vaccine was potentially involved. The fact that you described it as happening within 24 hours puts it outside that pattern and actually makes the connection less likely.

All that said, it would be very difficult for me as a parent to choose that vaccine for my kids after such an event. That's an emotional reaction I completely understand. I take exception, not with your personal decision as a parent, but with the constant stream of misinformation you seem compelled to produce in order to defend your decisions and promote them to others. The trend reported in the OP is just one sad result.
FLBear5630
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

The medical diagnosis was that the MMR caused encephalitis? Whoa. I am very sorry for you child and your family. If I knew, I would not have weighed in on this subject. I apologize if I offended, really did not realize it was personal for you.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

I won't speculate on their diagnosis without having seen it. What I do know is that such reactions, if they exist, are so rare as to be indistinguishable from background noise--except for one thing. One study did find a tendency for encephalitis cases to cluster around two weeks after vaccination. If that had happened in your case, I'd suspect it might be one of those incredibly rare cases where the vaccine was potentially involved. The fact that you described it as happening within 24 hours puts it outside that pattern and actually makes the connection less likely.

All that said, it would be very difficult for me as a parent to choose that vaccine for my kids after such an event. That's an emotional reaction I completely understand. I take exception, not with your personal decision as a parent, but with the constant stream of misinformation you seem compelled to produce in order to defend your decisions and promote them to others. The trend reported in the OP is just one sad result.
I know it's popular nowdays to call information you disagree with misinformation. I have spread none regarding vaccines.

Being a part of this world, I can tell you I've met dozens of parents with stories similar or worse to my own. One need look no further than the statistical rise in the conditions I referenced since 1986 to see the correlation. It's there, despite the pharmaceutical companies' best efforts to shield it from you. There is a reason that vaccine courts have paid out over $4 billion to people injured by their vaccines.

I am not anti-vaccine in the least. I am anti-vaccine for all people, such as my son. His little body was simply unable to handle the overload. And there's no reason whatsoever for the number of vaccines we are giving our children. It's become a very profitable endeavor for Big Pharma. But medically, it's totally unnecessary.

It would be best to not cast stones when you are keeping your kids from getting a vaccine due to safety concerns.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

I know it's popular nowdays to call information you disagree with misinformation. I have spread none regarding vaccines.

Being a part of this world, I can tell you I've met dozens of parents with stories similar or worse to my own. One need look no further than the statistical rise in the conditions I referenced since 1986 to see the correlation. It's there, despite the pharmaceutical companies' best efforts to shield it from you. There is a reason that vaccine courts have paid out over $4 billion to people injured by their vaccines.

I am not anti-vaccine in the least. I am anti-vaccine for all people, such as my son. His little body was simply unable to handle the overload. And there's no reason whatsoever for the number of vaccines we are giving our children. It's become a very profitable endeavor for Big Pharma. But medically, it's totally unnecessary.

It would be best to not cast stones when you are keeping your kids from getting a vaccine due to safety concerns.
This is just another example of what I'm talking about. Anyone who's spent a day in a statistics class knows that you do indeed need to look further. The correlation alone proves nothing.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

This is just another example of what I'm talking about. Anyone who's spent a day in a statistics class knows that you do indeed need to look further. The correlation alone proves nothing.
Get back to me once you have done so and explain the correlation.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

To my knowledge there have been about a dozen reputable studies that looked for a causal link with vaccines, and none of them found one. That's the only explanation that should be needed.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep.

I'm not.

To my knowledge there have been about a dozen reputable studies that looked for a causal link with vaccines, and none of them found one. That's the only explanation that should be needed.
No, there haven't. And that still doesn't explain the rise in autism etc. that directly corresponds to the rise in vaccines from 1986 forward.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.