So you say someone pretending to be a Republican got elected....

1,115 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FLBear5630
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Harrison Bergeron
George Santos and a rando on twatter probably equally reliable.
whitetrash
Of course she is.

contrario
Why do you say he was pretending to be a republican?

Hold on…grabs popcorn…ok go!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I figure any day now we will learn that ole George is Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Elvis Presley. Not sure what to think about this story.

The only thing I know for sure, is that voters could spend just a little more time educating themselves about the candidates!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I figure any day now we will learn that ole George is Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Elvis Presley. Not sure what to think about this story.

The only thing I know for sure, is that voters could spend just a little more time educating themselves about the candidates!
Yeah - dude is basically the Joe Biden version of a Congressman. It's just an obsession of the left-wing noise machine because well, he's supposedly a Republican. There used to be a time when journalists actually did work and did not LARP on twatter.
whiterock
LOL if he was a Democrat he'd be the celebrity of the moment, birthing-person of a million memes.

They're trying to drum up pressure to get him to resign, forcing a special election in a blue state, hoping to pick up a seat.

He should ignore it all, show up for work every day, and represent his district. the voters will weigh his past against his political career and make a determination.
cowboycwr
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is so true. We have seen all too often how people get elected that never should have been. Like in November a guy who died won the election to his state legislature. He was dead and people STILL voted for him.
muddybrazos
whiterock said:

LOL if he was a Democrat he'd be the celebrity of the moment, birthing-person of a million memes.

They're trying to drum up pressure to get him to resign, forcing a special election in a blue state, hoping to pick up a seat.

He should ignore it all, show up for work every day, and represent his district. the voters will weigh his past against his political career and make a determination.
I think they hate him so much bc he is playing their game by their rules.
Harrison Bergeron
cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is so true. We have seen all too often how people get elected that never should have been. Like in November a guy who died won the election to his state legislature. He was dead and people STILL voted for him.
Joe Biden?
OsoCoreyell
Waiting for Bruce Jenner to step up here.
contrario
cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Usually it's dead people voting for politicians, but a dead politician actually winning is a new strategy.

He won with 86% of the vote, the opponent has to realize politics is not their thing.

This is why straight ticket voting should be eliminated.
whiterock
FLBear5630
cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

How has he done in the position he was elected?

I could give a crap if he wears women's clothes at home, does he do the job he is supposed to do?

Dont know much about this guy, but if the Dems are putting this much effort in discrediting him he must be doing something right.
cowboycwr
RMF5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I could give a crap if he wears women's clothes at home, does he do the job he is supposed to do?

Dont know much about this guy, but if the Dems are putting this much effort in discrediting him he must be doing something right.
Who the dead guy? I think he is sleeping on the job, doesn't show up and hasn't participated one bit.
whitetrash
cowboycwr said:

RMF5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Who the dead guy? I think he is sleeping on the job, doesn't show up and hasn't participated one bit.
Probably because he's been buried and is unable to get out much.
FLBear5630
whitetrash said:

cowboycwr said:

RMF5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Probably because he's been buried and is unable to get out much.
I thought this was about Santos and the issues in NY. The dead guy is probably doing a better job than the Dems, he at least is not actively destroying the Country.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.