Older Asian Men in California? W*T*H*?

534 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seven people dead in related shootings today in Northern California by a 67 year old Asian man. Eleven are dead because of a shooting a couple of days ago because of a 72 year old Asian shooter. The shooter is dead as well.

I would say statistically, Asians are the least likely to commit murder. And older people are even less likely! What a bizarre anomaly.

This is just plain bizarre. Crazy knows no bounds or does not follow the statistics. Black, white, brown, yellow, red! Cray cray gonna cray cray!!!! And like the weather, it cannot be predicted.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Personally, I think this has more to do with California. Cali tends to make ALL of their inhabitants crazy!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
LIB,MR BEARS
Grand Torino hero worship
Porteroso
The guy probably lost his mind. He was telling cops his family was trying to poison him. It is truly bizarre. Apparently he was going to shoot up another place, but someone wrestled away his gun and told him to leave. Could have been even worse.
Harrison Bergeron
We need a serious national discussion on yellow supremacy and its implications. Right up there with school board parents. I'm sure Merrick will get right on this.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

We need a serious national discussion on yellow supremacy and its implications. Right up there with school board parents. I'm sure Merrick will get right on this.
Ole Merrick is only interested in one kind of racial supremacy here in the USA that he hates.

And only one kind of racial supremacy in the Middle East that he likes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.