When will they produce the Baylor 30 for 30?

494 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Johnny Bear
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would give them a chance to remind everyone of Bloss and then speak to the historic job Coach Drew has done

The latter part may be why it's never done but should be
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Given the things ESPN produces "30 for 30" documentaries about, the Drew/Baylor story seems to be an ideal topic, but I see one big problem for the network. Politically ESPN has shown itself to by and large align with the lefty MSM. The story of an openly Christian coach who openly manages his program based on Christian values (i.e. "Culture of JOY") taking over a terrible, seemingly hopeless situation and persevering to ultimately win a National Championship totally goes against the lefty/woke narrative that Christians are just a bunch of crazy low IQ bigoted homophobic losers who deserve to be ridiculed, mocked, laughed at, and attacked - especially when there is seeming opportunity to portray them as "hypocrites". Hence, ESPN is all over and can't report enough on a story like the Briles "RapeU" so called scandal, but beyond their basic job of reporting on the sports aspect of BU's 2021 men's bball Natty and acknowledging Drew's obvious success in turning around a bad situation, etc., they don't want to go in depth in a documentary talking about what really drives Drew and what is in the ultimate drivers seat of his program. If nothing else than this, I will be surprised if they ever produce a "30 for 30" about what is truly an amazing story.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.