Trump Sings a Song of Sedition

4,686 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fubar
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. There's nothing in the Bible that knows or recognize American Political Parties.

In places where the Bible describes expected Christian Behavior, (Feeding the poor, Welcoming strangers into your country, Gospel of Matthew) Democrat policies than are more aligned biblically than Republican policies).

Republican ideology is more aligned with the Old Testament (Judaism) than Christianity.

Regardless, Bible don't care about D or R.

Yep

You've lost it.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

BTW, ever voted Dem, like your friend Oso?
You told us that you have voted for Democrats.

Your Christianity is suspect!
In local elections years ago.

Tell us, did you know Rochelle Garza's positions at the time you voted for her in 2022?
No, I just couldn't vote for a dishonest person. Did it bother you to vote for a crook?

I don't like Ken, but I value human life more.

I would suggest your priorities are severely misplaced.
Oldbear83
Mothra said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. There's nothing in the Bible that knows or recognize American Political Parties.

In places where the Bible describes expected Christian Behavior, (Feeding the poor, Welcoming strangers into your country, Gospel of Matthew) Democrat policies than are more aligned biblically than Republican policies).

Republican ideology is more aligned with the Old Testament (Judaism) than Christianity.

Regardless, Bible don't care about D or R.

Since we're sharing secrets, I will let you in on one. When a political party sponsors killing unborn human offspring a litmus test for morality, claims to being aligned with "expected Christian behavior" do tend to ring a little hollow.

So, you believe when Jesus returns, he'll vote Republican?
A question like that suggests to me that you slept through Religion classes ...

Legit question. As I stated earlier, the Bible doesn't care about American politics. Yet, conservatives act as if they are voting as Jesus would.

Respectfully, God cares about our every thought and action.

Neither side has the market cornered on God's will, but only one party subscribes to positions that are diametrically opposed to his will.

Have you ever asked yourself why so few of your party claim to be Christian? There's a reason.
But he's proud to be Rastafarian,

thinks his reefers should be free,

He won't forget the men who tried,

to get him high by three ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
cms186
I did laugh when I saw Trump said he "Felt like Elvis" I wonder how many people's first thought was of an obese man dying on his toilet rather than anything to do with Music
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

I did laugh when I saw Trump said he "Felt like Elvis" I wonder how many people's first thought was of an obese man dying on his toilet rather than anything to do with Music
Says something about you, cms, that Fat Elvis only brings up memories of his death, not his concerts. Fat Elvis sang better than most wankers on YouTube today.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Tell us, did you know Rochelle Garza's positions at the time you voted for her in 2022?
No, I just couldn't vote for a dishonest person. Did it bother you to vote for a crook?

Always good to hear from the Deputy Holy Spirit
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You seem sensitive to any criticism of your decision to vote for liberal Democrats. I wonder if it's indicative of a guilty conscience…
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You seem sensitive to any criticism of your decision to vote for liberal Democrats. I wonder if it's indicative of a guilty conscience…
Always good to hear from the Deputy Holy Spirit on guilt

Please forgive, I have sinned.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Wow. VERY sensitive.

Maybe go talk to your pastor about it?
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sorry, but this is the line for Guilt and Consequences. You need to complete form 45zx7 'Contrition', have it notarized by a Priest, ordained Minister or Dog Groomer, and go to the Mercy, Hope & Warm Pastry line over to your Right ...

'Havaniceday'
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Wow. VERY sensitive.

Why talk to a pastor when they have you to sit in judgment & correct?
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Wow. VERY sensitive.

Happy to help. Hourly charge is $500, however. If I can get a retainer up front, we can get started.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Wow. VERY sensitive.

Happy to help. Hourly charge is $500, however. If I can get a retainer up front, we can get started.

I've got some properties in Decentraland for barter. Which f the Trinity am I getting? All 3?
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Wow. VERY sensitive.

I've got some properties in Denttraland for barter. Which f the Trinity am I getting? All 3?
Well, the Lord Yahweh is not available, but you can get all three of Bill, Z, and Bub.

They're waiting for you over in the, uh, Smoking section ...
cms186
Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

Says something about you, cms, that Fat Elvis only brings up memories of his death, not his concerts. Fat Elvis sang better than most wankers on YouTube today.
you misunderstand (probably deliberately) Elvis was before my time, but i still enjoy his music, I remember this song getting to #1 long after he died:

My statement was my first thought of Trump comparing himself to Elvis, not of Elvis himself
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

you misunderstand (probably deliberately) Elvis was before my time, but i still enjoy his music, I remember this song getting to #1 long after he died:

My statement was my first thought of Trump comparing himself to Elvis, not of Elvis himself
Your first instinct was spite, boyo.

That is what you should be changing.
cms186
Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

I just made a harmless joke, if it really offended you, then you probably need a thicker skin
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cms186 said:

I just made a harmless joke, if it really offended you, then you probably need a thicker skin
You proved yourself a tasteless boor. No surprise you want to deny it when called on it.
fubar
cms186 said:

Ya know, Trump might be qualified to join his choir soon enough. You know how those guys think: If Trump says he feels like Elvis, then he's Elvis ... only better.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.