Paging Katsung..

13,341 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Malbec
syme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why would the Pentagon release UFO footage?

Is it a government ploy to cover up a darker, more nefarious plot?

Are they slowly hinting to the public at what they already know?

Was the UFO meant to take you out?

katsung47
You page me because I wrote this?

996. New plot in January 2018 (12/19/2017)

My relatives(my brother and two sisters) are arranged for a trip to South-East Asia on Jan. 2nd.. That's a continuation to that "Thanks Giving Day" arrest plot. They choose the tour in South-East Asia (Viet-nam and its neighboring countries) because it's the sphere of influence of China. It's easy for Chinese secret police to create an accident to kill the tourists or frame a drug case there. I allege the secret police of US and China have made a deal to frame a drug case in early November when Trump visited China. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" To catch the effective time of the secret deal, the Feds planed the "tour" on Jan. 2, despite it's winter time. My relatives rare go travel in winter time.

It seems that kind of secret deal usual effective for six months. One big sample was the 911 attack in 2001.

4/1/2001, a US spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and was forced to land on Hainan-Iland.
4/11/, China released the crew of the EP-3 spy plane.
6/11, Timothy McVeigh was executed. (later I realize it was a distraction tactic)
9/11, WTC were attacked and collapsed.
The payment to China.
7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.
9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

Then I know there was a secret deal between China and US. Spy plane collision was created to justify a payment to China. D.O.J. got a famed drug case from China.

Quote:

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick's article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

It took six months from signing the secret deal to the affirmation
of payment to China. Of course, since then they had many secret deal for new framing case.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-911-attack

katsung47
997. plant to create a "drug producing" case (12/25/2017)

Several months ago, my wife brought home three cases of cooking material. Asking her why bought so many, she said some were for my sisters. The label on bottle said "Marinated cooking wine with salt". It was a rare used cooking material. I then recalled the "vinegar" event. 15 years ago, she bought a lot of white vinegar which rarely used in cooking. Then I learned vinegar was also a material used to produce drug. I thought it was a trick to frame me in a "drug producing" case and wrote #112. How they plant."

Now when the Feds(FBI and DEA) are eager to finish the case, they try all kinds of their tricks to frame a case, include that "drug production" method. I think that alcohol may be a material for "drug producing".

My wife put the case at the passage of the kitchen. Probably with purpose that I move the box frequently so they can use it as evidence. Not a coincidence that she also put a big bottle (gallon size) of vinegar at the side of box. See the picture.

112. How they plant (2) (2003)

About that time in 2001, a lady suddenly called my wife to shopping in super market. Among the "harvest", I found my wife bought 8 bottles of vinegar. Vinegar is a popular sauce for cooking. But what she bought was a western style we rarecaly used. We used to use vinegar made in China. My wife argued that because it was on sale, "buy one get one free" and because the other lady bought a lot too. So she followed her. She forgot the lesson how she was guided to cash the check. Now the same act played again. I was sensitive because I felt the pressure then they were framing case against me. I knew from paper that vinegar is a material to produce drug. And that lady had ever shopping with my wife. That was the only one as I know. Now after one year most of these vinegar are still there unused.

katsung47
998. Killing tactic and murder attempt on my daughter (1/1/2018)

My daughter has a house in San Jose.(now she rents off to friends) She rents a living residence in San Francisco where she works. She rarely comes to my house since.

Recently, she came back frequently. Last Thursday night(12/28) she came to sleep over. Next day when I read the news, a picture bigger than other news caught my eye.

Quote:

Erica Garner, daughter of police chokehold victim, in coma with 'major brain damage' following heart attack
By MARK OSBORNE Dec 28, 2017,

Family members provided an update on her condition Wednesday evening after the outspoken activist against police brutality had a heart attack on Dec. 24. New York ABC station WABC confirmed Garner suffered a heart attack over the holiday weekend.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/erica-garner-daughter-police-chokehold-victim-coma-major/story?id=52021962
-

Since I am the target of the Feds and I always worry they would murder me in detain by police brutality, I thought that news was an intimidation for me. Erica Garner had heart attack on 12/24, but they gave the news four days later when my daughter came home. I won't answer door if it's stranger. I think the Feds arranged my daughter at home to answer the door for an unreasonable arrest. 12/29 was Friday, the Feds used to perform such action on week ends.(see #993)

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

Quote:

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff's jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-santa-clara-deputies-murder-20150908-story.html

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

Quote:

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

Quote:

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
Hainan Island incident

Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/current-events/63453-alps-plane-crash-case-suicide-co-pilot-7.html
NoBSU
1. Start video on phone
2. Sprinkle baking soda on shower and sink drains
3. Pour large amounts of vinegar down drain to clean plumbing clots
4. Flush with warm water
5. Post video to Youtube on how smart you are to use lots of Yankee, cheap vinegar to clean drains and freshen up your house

Vinegar gone and documented. Sleep easier for maybe one night. Wake-up refreshed and think of five new problems.
katsung47
999.Attempt to plant "illegal" money (1/8/2018)

My sisters and my mother visited me a week ago (12/31/2017). We used to have close relationship - gathering together on each others' birthday and on holidays. Then I stopped to go San Francisco when I realized the Feds targeted my family meeting. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot". Still, my sisters and my mother came to San Jose to see me. About two years ago, they suddenly stopped visit without any reason, I think that was the result of the intimidation from the Feds. The sudden visit of last week must have been arranged by the Feds.

Next day, (1/1/2018) another sister who lives in Oakland visited me too. I haven't seen her for years. She brought me a lot of food. She gave me several hundred dollars when she left. I used to refuse hundred dollar bill in case that was a planting. Due to her solicitude and we were missing each other so long time, I accepted her gift but immediately gave it to my wife.

In two days, I met with three sisters. It's not a coincidence. I think the Feds arranged it. If I had kept that money with me, a murder case would have happened.Possibly on Friday. (see last message) Here is my article written ten years ago.

547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)

In 2006, my wife filed tax return with obvious error and sent it without my consent. I thought it was another Feds' plot of searching house in the name of "IRS raid". To avoid it, I had to separated my tax report from my wife. Then my wife deliberately emptied our joint bank account. When my relatives knew it, they helped me financially. Family help is Chinese tradition.

I met with my relatives this February. It was Chinese New Year. They gave me some cash. Mixed in small notes, there were some hundred dollars bill. I am sensitive at it. I have bitter experience with isotope money. I know it is used by Feds to track drug money. As a target, I also worry about to be planted with "drug money".

I still remember a news I read more than ten years ago. DEA raided a house at night. The home owner, a millionaire, thought the intruder were robbers, met them with gun. He was shot dead. The agent of DEA told judge that the reason they raided the house was because that millionaire spent a hundred note that marked in drug trade. My doubt is if there was a drug trade, why not to arrest at the scene? That whole case could be a deliberate murder with a planting of "drug money".

Several times I refused to accept hundred dollars bill. Once my mother came back from a Chinese tour, gave me three thousand dollars, said it was the gift money from my elder aunt in Shanghai. My elder aunt is a frugal woman. Three thousand US dollars was a lot of money for Chinese. It ran counter to her character and, they were all hundred dollars bill. Of course, I didn't accept it. I viewed it as attempt to plant. And this time, they mixed it with small bills. Was that a new attempt?

In late March and April, I was blocked to access internet. In April, rice price jumped double within days. News said people bought rice with tens of bags. It seems Feds tried to push me to spend these hundred dollars bill. They were so sure that I would be terminated that the judge (or prosecutor attorney) even approved internet censorship?
syme
Alright now Kat, it was a bad joke. No need to include this thread in your weekly drive-by thread bumps.
katsung47
1,000. Impeaching Trump is an option of distraction (1/15/2018)

From 12/28 to 1/1/2018, in five days, the Feds (FBI and DEA) arranged three unusual visits.

12/28/2017 My daughter came to my house to sleep over. See #998.
12/31/2017 My mother and my sisters visited me.
1/1/2018 Another sister visited me. See #999.

I have not met most of them for more than two years. Their sudden visit must be arranged by the Feds. The purpose might be to plant something illegal so the Feds could make a raid to arrest.

Next day on January 2nd, there was a news pointed to Trump.

Quote:

Bannon Calls Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting with Russian Lawyer 'Treasonous' and 'Unpatriotic'
Yahoo ViewJanuary 2, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-calls-donald-trump-jr-050000793.html

I think it was another distraction. If I fell in their "illegal gift" trap, then there could be a movement of "impeach Donald Trump" that would have drawn the attention from the framed case. For some reason, they cancelled that movement quickly. It ended with Steve Bannon as a scapegoat.

Quote:

Steve Bannon: Donald Trump Jr was not 'treasonous' I meant Paul Manafort
Former White House strategist issues statement
Trump allies insist 'political genius' president is mentally fit for office 1/7/2018

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/07/steve-bannon-treason-donald-trump-jr-michael-wolff-fire-fury

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief(hackers). Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat.
katsung47
1,001. Plant "drug trace" (1/20/2018)

Quote:

90 percent of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine

100 percent of bills from a few large urban areas tested positive for cocaine

Money can be contaminated by being put in counting machines with tainted bills
August 17,

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/14/cocaine.traces.money/

Nobody is interested in such a test but the Feds. It also means how easy it is to contaminate the objects with drugs.

My wife has been arranged a Canada tour on Sept. 2, last year. Feds used to project an action with a tour. I predicted Korea war crisis would be used as distraction. That was proved very correct. Kim Jung-un did explode a Hydregen bomb on 9/3. How would the Feds carry on an arrest? Since there was a record setting hot weather on 9/2 and 9/3, I thought the arrest excuse would be "drug trace found in sewage water". I didn't take bath in these hot days.
From August to early September, someone droped free newspaper at my door every Sunday, I thought there was drug powder inside it. It's invisible but could be tested drug positive by instrument. Since then I rarely take a bath and wash clothes.

On 12/31, my sisters came to see me with a tin of French Cookies. It's pakage is strange. Bound by cargoship stripe. I saw many food in tins, Demark cookies; candy tins; moon cakes from China, all sealed by glue tapes. No others like this. I think that could be another attempt to plant drug trace through the hand of my relatives (they were innocent though).

cookie tin

On 1/1/, another sister visited me with a lot of foods and several hundred dollars. Their sudden visits were arranged by the Feds, I think.

On 1/2, Bannon attacks Trump's son "treasonous".

On 1/5, I took a rub bath.

On 1/6, Bannon changes his tone on "treasonous".

984. Trick to plant drug trace on victims

n #979, I predicted 9/2 would be action day of the framed case (my wife started her Canada travel) and thereafter there would be a Korea war crisis to distract. Kim Jong-un did detonate a hydrogen bomb to the order, but there was no action on me. What happened?

I think the Feds planed to arrest me on 9/2. The excuse of arrest was "found drug trace on my body".

How could they do that? I found in this way.

8/12, my wife said she would have a tour to Canada. Next day was Sunday, someone dropped a San Jose Mercury News (local newspaper) at my door. Then for consecutive four weeks I received five Mercury News Sunday edition. That was from 8/13 to 9/10. My wife's travel period was from 9/2 to 9/9.

I was a subscriber of San Jose Mercury News. I cancelled the subscription decades ago due to financial reason. I did pick up the first free Sunday paper to read. Then I thought of the harsh situation I am in. I didn't touch the free paper thereafter.

Then there came an unusual heat wave. Here is quote from #980:

Quote:

"9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area.

September 2, 2017

California's history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?"

I think the purpose was to push me taking bath so they could collect drug trace from the sewage water they collected. The drug trace might be from polluted news paper or some other sources they deliberately planted.

I hadn't taken bath in these sweating days.

Now they hurriedly organized another long trip for my wife, 10/2 to 10/18, 16 days. What will take place? If the Feds can arrest people in this way, it's too easy to plant and frame innocent people.

Pictures of free Sunday papers at the door.

katsung47
(1,002). Pressure on FBI and earthquake (1/27/2018)

Recently, there are some articles in internet criticize the FBI.

Quote:

The Sinking of the FBI

By William F. Marshall January 24, 2018

It's increasingly clear that the FBI is taking on water at an accelerating rate as new revelations come, fast and furious, in the political scandals engulfing Washington.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/the_sinking_of_the_fbi.html#ixzz559MXyQkF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Quote:

Carr: Scandal-ridden FBI must be abolished

'Secret Society' is one controversy too far to tolerate

Boston Herald, bostonherald.com Wednesday, January 24, 2018

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2018/01/carr_scandal_ridden_fbi_must_be_abolished

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

I notice at same time, the media also massively report the earthquake news.

Quote:

Alaska earthquake today: Tsunami heads for Alaska amid mass evacuations as rest of west coast given all clear

Harriet Agerholm,The Independent January 23, 2018

Quote:

5.8 earthquake strikes off Northern California coast. No tsunami threat

Hailey Branson-Potts By HAILEY BRANSON-POTTS JAN 25, 2018

I worry they will create a big earthquake in California and damage the house structure with acoustic weapon in the name of quake to reach the purpose of search and arrest.

(930). FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet: (how FBI wants to investigate Hillary)

Quote:

Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers".

http://forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Political_Debate/_/The_FBI_rank_and_file_took_a_stand_against_Comey_and_the_DOJ/ws-politics/234920.1?nav=messages

Quote:

'
BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
Posted on November 4, 2016

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Apparently, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.

katsung47
1,003. Intimidation to create fake evidence (2/3/2018)

It is clear the comic drama is a continuation of the plot to elimination of Kat Sung. First Trump fired Comey, When there is no progress in the attempt murder case of Kat Sung, they force McCabe to leave.

They create a "Russia-probe memo" case to cut the relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump's treason becomes clear. (Trump may be impeached as a distraction to that framed case) They create the crisis to apply pressure on the FBI. As a matter of fact, Trump is a candidate of the "Deep State" of the Feds to whip their terror force.

Quote:

FBI deputy director leaving post ahead of planned retirement

Eric Tucker and Sadie Gurman, Associated Press January 29

WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a frequent target of President Donald Trump's criticism who led the bureau for months last year following the firing of James Comey, is leaving his position ahead of a previously planned retirement this spring, people familiar with the decision said Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-deputy-director-leaving-post-ahead-planned-retirement-180412684--politics.html

In mid-January, I encounter a message in internet.

Quote:

FBI More Corrupt Than Previously Known; CSI is a LIE
January 12, 2018 By Robert Gehl

The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000.

Of 28 examiners with the FBI Laboratory's microscopic hair comparison unit, 26 overstated forensic matches in ways that favored prosecutors in more than 95 percent of the 268 trials reviewed so far, according to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and the Innocence Project, which are assisting the government with the country's largest post-conviction review of questioned forensic evidence.

The cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death. Of those, 14 have been executed or died in prison, the groups said under an agreement with the government to release results after the review of the first 200 convictions.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/csi-is-a-lie

I think that's an intimidation from the Feds. They will create fake evidence to frame me in a criminal case.

Oldbear83
Someone needs to change their medication
Florda_mike
Well Katsung was paged here ..... and then certainly was found

Ha
Malbec
I think it is a great testament to first BaylorFans, and now Sic'Em 365, that the world's foremost nut job posts on our little forum.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" - Billy Shakespeare
Florda_mike
Malbec said:

I think it is a great testament to first BaylorFans, and now Sic'Em 365, that the world's foremost nut job posts on our little forum.

Which nutjob?

I've become acquainted with several it seems from BF now Sicem
Malbec
Florda_mike said:

Malbec said:

Which nutjob?

I've become acquainted with several it seems from BF now Sicem
There are lots of second-tier nut jobs, but there is only one that is world-class.
Doc Holliday
Katsung is like Qanon but crazy like a run over dog.

Katsung, do you frequent 4chan/8chan as an autist or larp?
katsung47

1004. Acoustic weapon again (2/9/2018)

In recent days, When I go sleep, I felt that familiar ground vibration again and the warmth caused by it. Link it with unusual warm weather these days, I originally think it is a tactic the Feds used to force me to take bath so they could claim they found drug trace in sewage water

Quote:

Warm weather already breaking records across Bay Area

By Sandhya Patel February 03, 2018 03:16PM
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Our abnormally warm weather is breaking records and the warmth is sticking around through the weekend.

ABC7 News meteorologists say most of the Bay Area is 10 to 15 degrees above average in terms of temperatures for this time of year.

http://abc7news.com/weather/warm-weather-already-breaking-records-across-bay-area/3024577/

Then there was a concentrated earthquake report:

Quote:

Magnitude 6.4 earthquake rocks Taiwan
Wed February 7, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/world/gallery/taiwan-earthquake-february-2018/index.html

It is just the style I worried about two weeks ago:

Quote:

(1,002). Pressure on FBI and earthquake (1/27/2018)

I worry they will create a big earthquake in California and damage the house structure with acoustic weapon in the name of quake to reach the purpose of search and arrest.

The Feds, under high pressure, activated high tech.weapons that altered the weather and caused earthquake. They used to create similar events to cover up a particular one.

Reference:

1,001. Plant "drug trace" (1/20/2018)

My wife has been arranged a Canada tour on Sept. 2, last year. Feds used to project an action with a tour. I predicted Korea war crisis would be used as distraction. That was proved very correct. Kim Jung-un did explode a Hydrogen bomb on 9/3. How would the Feds carry on an arrest? Since there was a record setting hot weather on 9/2 and 9/3, I thought the arrest excuse would be "drug trace found in sewage water". I didn't take bath in these hot days.

908. Acoustic weapon (6/13/2016)

For more than a decade, I sleep on ground behind iron desk in order to shelter from E.M. wave attack from the Feds whom live in neighborhood. I can feel it if there is any movement of the ground.

Florda_mike
Well it's Saturday or Sunday

That's when they let Katsung out
katsung47
1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

Quote:

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller's team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI's prior decision not to recommend charges

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-trump-accused-apos-220323734.html

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investing him.

Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

Well it's Saturday or Sunday

That's when they let Katsung out

^^^ Again .......
katsung47
Well, you follow me all the way. To prove you work for the Feds on the other hand.

1006. Finger print that lies (2/23/2018)

I have no drive license and rare go outside, it's my wife who buys the food. About one year ago, she said she would go Cosco and told me to write down the food list I wanted. Since she did the shopping for a long time and knew what to buy, it was unusual that she needed a list. Anyhow I took a junk mail from the table and wrote on the envelope: "milk, bread, muffin, egg, banana, orange juice....".

At first, I thought it was a trick the Feds needed my hand writing. Connect to events at that time I realized they needed an envelope with my hand writing on it. In September and November of 2016, my wife had been arranged two foreign trips. It never happened before. I thought the Feds was eager to eliminate me. So I gave my valuables to my wife, include my life insurance paper. There were some cash and gift cards(not much, about several hundred dollars), I put them in an empty junk mail envelope. My wife must have shown these things to her handler, that touched the agents' new plan - to put illegal material (fake money or drug) in junk mail envelope because that's my habit and with my hand writing on it.

In mid 2017, my wife stopped shopping in Cosco for a while. She recovers Cosco shopping recently. But the food I like disappeared. Only two left - egg and milk. I noticed these two also having their package changed. The egg(2 dozen size) now is in a transparent hard plastic box that the cover grip tightly with the bottom, you have to open it with force.

The milk used to be sold two bottles in a carton. There are open holes at the side board, easy to hold by hands. Now the two bottles are packed tightly by transparent plastic films, it becomes a smooth heavy object with no where to handle. You have to grasp it tightly with hands.

I remember a story in "Readers Digest"(Chinese edition, two or three decades ago). I forgot the topic, probably is "Finger print that lies". It is about a staff in a Crime Lab framed a case with victim's finger print. He picked up the victim's finger print by glue tape and stick it on the object to prove that man was guilty.

The new package of egg and milk in Cosco is inconvenient for customer to use but easy to pick up customer's finger print. I think it was particularly re-designed for my case. The purpose is to frame me in a "criminal" case with "hard evidence". I don't know if they have changed packages of egg and milk in all Costco store because it is inconvenient to handle (milk). Our store is in North San Jose, California.

Florda_mike
Saturday night and again Katsung reappears

Why only on Saturday nights and consistently between 5:30-6:30ish?
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

Even solitary confinement allows a certain amount of Internet time.
katsung47
Florda_mike said:

You find a big secret. Report to your handler to get some tips.

1007. Search attempt by digging the ground (3/2/2018)

A neighbor shares a fence with me between our back yards. He planted ivy at his side. I have different green plants at my side. For decades I have to cut the overgrown ivy that crept to my yard. It is limited to that fence.

Several weeks ago, in font yard, I found new ivy. It's a new kind. The back yard one is green leaf. This one's leaf has white spots. It never happened before. I naturally thought it was done by the Feds. What is it for?

In early February, there was a letter from "Cornerstone property management". It said the fence needs a replacement. "The Ivy needs to be removed before the replacement of the fence. We'd like to work with you in order to split the cost of the work."

Apparently the Feds want to dig my yard to have a search. There is an evil purpose in the name of clean Ivy. I won't consent to remove Ivy on my yard in case there is a planting plot.

On 3/1, the residence cross street had a yard work. They used to have Ivy (the leaf with white spots) in their front yard. It seemed they have a thorough clean. The dug out plant root piles up high on the street. It reminds me of another attempt to dig ground. Like this one they activated neighbor (agents) and other resources to create a project.

975. How to justify a gas leaking plot (8/15/2017)

On 8/3, P.G.& E. changed gas meter without any reason. I allege it was an operation of the Feds for a "gas leaking plot". (see #974)

On 8/6, In TV news, I learned a news:

Quote:

Mother, Child Injured After Tree Branch Falls on Picnic
A mother and her 2-year-old child were injured when a tree branch fell onto a company picnic held at Menlo College.

Aug. 7, 2017

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-08-07/mother-child-injured-after-tree-branch-falls-on-picnic

I noticed this news because I have alleged the Feds had created such incident by acoustic weapon(resonance). see "922. Cover up operation for Acoustic weapon (9/8/2016)"

Next afternoon (8/7), my neighbor drove in lane. Came with him there were several children. They were toddlers, similar to child of that news. I was then aware of that news was made for me. As I have said that the Feds moved residents away from community. What left are agents and informants. I have never seen these toddlers before. It's a tool of their operation.

The news and the scene next day meant "your neighbor have children, move your tree for their safety". I have tree in front yard. It's private land however.

Then another news in TV revealed their true purpose.

Quote:

UTILITY STRESSES CALLING 811 BEFORE DIGGING
POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017 BY DAVID VAUTHRIN

In honor of National Safe Digging Day on Friday, August 11, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) is asking all Californians to help prevent damage to gas pipelines and other underground utilities. With a free call to 811 or submission on 811express.com at least two working days ahead of any digging projects, homeowners, renters and contractors can ensure their outdoor project is safe to start.

https://ucononline.com/2017/08/10/utility-stresses-calling-811-digging/

The tree is near that gas meter. If I move the tree and dig the ground, it will give the Feds an excuse that the work caused the damage of underground gas pipeline. That's how the Feds to justify a gas leaking plot.
JusHappy2BeHere
JusHappy2BeHere
Strzok didn't say anything in his texts that wasn't being said by the entire GOP primary field and wouldn't be said by most of his staff, including his own Secretary of State
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Oldbear83
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Strzok didn't say anything in his texts that wasn't being said by the entire GOP primary field and wouldn't be said by most of his staff, including his own Secretary of State
Delusional, false, and laughable. Perfect for this thread.
JusHappy2BeHere
Oldbear83 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

did you not hear what they said about Trump the entire Primary season? Did you not hear that Tillerson called him a ****ing Moron? Did you not read that most of his staff thinks he's an idiot?

I get that you probably choose to believe alternative facts, but if so, then you are the one who is Delusional.
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Oldbear83
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Oldbear83 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

did you not hear what they said about Trump the entire Primary season? Did you not hear that Tillerson called him a ****ing Moron? Did you not read that most of his staff thinks he's an idiot?

I get that you probably choose to believe alternative facts, but if so, then you are the one who is Delusional.
You really need to broaden your sources for news, if you seriously believe that anyone who hated Trump would join his team.

Come on, grow up just a little. Trump hate may amuse you, but it's not only how you lost to him in 2016, but also why the Democrats may actually lose seats in the 2018 mid-term election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/upshot/polls-midterm-election-republicans-democrats.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/democrat-voter-rolls-signal-midterm-election-troub/

JusHappy2BeHere
From Paul Ryan
"What was proposed yesterday is not what this party stands for, and more importantly it's not what this country stands for."
"If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party,they must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices."

From Marco Rubio
"We're on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."
"I mean this is a guy that's taken Trump airlines bankrupt. Trump vodka, nobody wanted it. Trump mortgage, was a disaster. Trump university was a fraud."
"Has spent a career of sticking it to working people."
"This boiling point that we have now reached has been fed largely by the fact that we have a frontrunner in my party who has fed into language that basically justifies physically assaulting people who disagree with you."
"I believe Donald Trump as our nominee is going to shatter and fracture the Republican Party and the conservative movement."
The most "vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency."

From Chris Christie
"We do not need to endorse that type of activity, nor should we. You do not need to be banning Muslims from the country. That's, in my view, that's a ridiculous position and one that won't even be productive."
"Showtime is over. We are not electing an entertainer-in-chief. Showmanship is fun, but it is not the kind of leadership that will truly change America."

From Ted Cruz
"Utterly amoral."
"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."
"A narcissist at a level that I don't think this country has ever seen."
"A serial philanderer."
"describes his battle with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam."

From Carly Fiorina
"Donald Trump reminds me of the Kim Kardashian of politics."

From Lindsey Graham
"The more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks."
"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office,"

Mahatma Gandhi
Oldbear83
JusHappy2BeHere said:

From Paul Ryan
"What was proposed yesterday is not what this party stands for, and more importantly it's not what this country stands for."
"If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party,they must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices."

From Marco Rubio
"We're on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."
"I mean this is a guy that's taken Trump airlines bankrupt. Trump vodka, nobody wanted it. Trump mortgage, was a disaster. Trump university was a fraud."
"Has spent a career of sticking it to working people."
"This boiling point that we have now reached has been fed largely by the fact that we have a frontrunner in my party who has fed into language that basically justifies physically assaulting people who disagree with you."
"I believe Donald Trump as our nominee is going to shatter and fracture the Republican Party and the conservative movement."
The most "vulgar person to ever aspire to the presidency."

From Chris Christie
"We do not need to endorse that type of activity, nor should we. You do not need to be banning Muslims from the country. That's, in my view, that's a ridiculous position and one that won't even be productive."
"Showtime is over. We are not electing an entertainer-in-chief. Showmanship is fun, but it is not the kind of leadership that will truly change America."

From Ted Cruz
"Utterly amoral."
"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."
"A narcissist at a level that I don't think this country has ever seen."
"A serial philanderer."
"describes his battle with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam."

From Carly Fiorina
"Donald Trump reminds me of the Kim Kardashian of politics."

From Lindsey Graham
"The more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks."
"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

And not one link for anyone to verify or check context or the source.

So funny!
JusHappy2BeHere
From Rick Perry

"Trump offers a barking carnival act that can best be described as Trumpism: a toxic mix of demagoguery and mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pursued."

"Let no one be mistaken Donald Trump's candidacy is a cancer on conservatism and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised, and discarded,"

From Glenn Beck

"It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity"

Sen. Mike Lee

"I respectfully ask you, with all due respect, to step aside. Step down, allow someone else to carry the banner of these principles... rather than weighing down the American people,"

"An idiot," according to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and, separately, former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus

"A ****ing idiot," according to Rupert Murdoch.

"A ****ing moron," according to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

"A child," according to former Deputy Chief of Staff Katie Walsh.

"A dope," according to National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster.

"Dumb as ****," according to National Economics Council Director Gary Cohn.

Mahatma Gandhi
Oldbear83
Still not one link.

JusHappy2BeHere
Oldbear83 said:

Still not one link.

since you are too lazy o look it up, here you go

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/26/marco-rubio-strikes-again-donald-trump-a-fraud-and-a-con-artist/

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-kkk/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/26/marco-rubio-strikes-again-donald-trump-a-fraud-and-a-con-artist/

http://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubio-donald-trump-chicago-protests-rally-2016-3

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/chris-christie-endorsement-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-president-219864#ixzz47l4sPUBJ

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/12/christie_trumps_muslim_immigration_ban_ridiculous_1.html

https://www.app.com/story/news/politics/new-jersey/chris-christie/2016/01/04/christie-kneecaps-trump-new-hampshire-speech/78256098/

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-live-updates-indian-ted-cruz-lobs-searing-attack-on-donald-trump-call-1462295410-htmlstory.html

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fiorina-calls-trump-the-kim-kardashian-politics

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-kicked-out-220402#ixzz47lJXqmEi

https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-go-to-hell-ted-cruz/

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/houston-chronicle-sunday/20160508/282029031438726

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article107450342.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/299968-sen-mike-lee-calls-for-trump-to-step-down

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234223/Trumps-officials-confidants-called-dumb-idiot.html

Mahatma Gandhi
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.