Cambridge Analytica Unraveling

4,129 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fadskier
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

MThe Russian-Trump propoganda is basically finished.......the public simply isn't buying it.

So leftists are merely switching 'controversies ' to see which ....if any.....has a chance of hurting Trump in 2020.

This mud slinging will never end.
Thats all they have.

The DNC is broke. They have no candidates. Their solutions require you to lose loads of money and give up freedoms.

The only thing they can run on is hatred. Hatred of hard working people, gun owners, white males, Christians and conservatives.
Does Trump sling mud?
Trump got me a bonus and a tax cut. What can your party offer me financially?
Would it help if I asked the question differently?
I win again.

You can't offer me a damn thing and you know it.
fadskier
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

MThe Russian-Trump propoganda is basically finished.......the public simply isn't buying it.

So leftists are merely switching 'controversies ' to see which ....if any.....has a chance of hurting Trump in 2020.

Thats all they have.

The DNC is broke. They have no candidates. Their solutions require you to lose loads of money and give up freedoms.

The only thing they can run on is hatred. Hatred of hard working people, gun owners, white males, Christians and conservatives.
Does Trump sling mud?
I win again.

Cinque can't answer questions that confuse his narrative. I think I've proven that over and over...
JusHappy2BeHere
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Thats all they have.

Does Trump sling mud?
I win again.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
fadskier
Poor cinque...

http://thehill.com/opinion/technology/379245-whats-genius-for-obama-is-scandal-when-it-comes-to-trump
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Thats all they have.

Does Trump sling mud?
I win again.

Why do you always have your hand out? Do you think everything is about you?
HuMcK
GrowlTowel
JusHappy2BeHere said:

cinque said:

ABC BEAR said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

ABC BEAR said:

Funny how Republicans see scandal and doom when others who do not share their worldview engage in legal activity.
I see.... you mean like the crazy right screamed at the rain over:

Benghazi
IRS
Emails
Fast and Furious

.....all of which will need to be revisited because of disclosures of DOJ, FBI and DOS involvement in manufacturing cover-ups at the behest of the Obama White House.

Just for old times sake, let's take another look at the IRS treatment of conservative groups seeking non-profit status during the Obama years.
Liberal groups were treated in a similar fashion. You have nothing.
and It was all done by a GW Bush appointee who was struggling to find her way through a brand new set of rules with tons of groups asking for tax free status for their group....

these people can't see facts... only their own hate for their fellow Americans
Really? People went into hiding and plead the 5th because of "new rules made it hard?" Do you really believe that?

That wasn't even the excuse at the time. At least Benghazi had a hateful video excuse.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
JusHappy2BeHere
GrowlTowel said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

cinque said:

ABC BEAR said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

ABC BEAR said:

Funny how Republicans see scandal and doom when others who do not share their worldview engage in legal activity.

Benghazi
IRS
Emails
Fast and Furious

.....all of which will need to be revisited because of disclosures of DOJ, FBI and DOS involvement in manufacturing cover-ups at the behest of the Obama White House.

Just for old times sake, let's take another look at the IRS treatment of conservative groups seeking non-profit status during the Obama years.
and It was all done by a GW Bush appointee who was struggling to find her way through a brand new set of rules with tons of groups asking for tax free status for their group....

Really? People went into hiding and plead the 5th because of "new rules made it hard?" Do you really believe that?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Bona Fide Bear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

GrowlTowel said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

cinque said:

ABC BEAR said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

ABC BEAR said:

Benghazi
IRS
Emails
Fast and Furious

That quote is awesome, I'm going to start using that!
Moondoggie
ABC BEAR said:

Funny how libs see scandal and doom when others who do not share their worldview engage in legal activity.

Legal, but WRONG! Cheating! Manipulating minds!

And sure both sides do dumb stuff so let's avoid tit for tat stuff.
Are you proud of trump for this? Has the party of family values lost its way?

Was it wrong to cheat like this?
Moondoggie
riflebear said:

Guarantee the media won't report on this. Everyone uses data analytics in politics.

Your esteemed source on obama is MAGA Steve!!?!?!?

Try again. You guys are scared of wapo but comfortable with "MAGA Steve."

Oh, sweet Jesus!
GrowlTowel
JusHappy2BeHere said:

GrowlTowel said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

cinque said:

ABC BEAR said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

ABC BEAR said:

Benghazi
IRS
Emails
Fast and Furious

Masturbating in the mirror?
HuMcK
Not ironclad, but interesting nonetheless.
HuMcK

fadskier
Still not sure what the big deal is in any of this...Obama, Trump? Just not seeing it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.