Cohen,At&T, Novartis, Stormy

5,632 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keep digging in that pile of manure, Huck and JR! There's bound to be a pony in there for your Christmas present if you just believe strong enough!
You just can't be that dim.

He's not but you're worse than "dim!!!"
J.R.
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keep digging in that pile of manure, Huck and JR! There's bound to be a pony in there for your Christmas present if you just believe strong enough!

The Deep State with DNC arm MSM will create whatever is needed to destroy Trump

It's about Trump or them!

Trump has goods on Deep State corruption so MSM and Deep State has to get him before he spills beans! They want ANYONE associated with Trump too!

There's grandmaster chess being played to the death with all this.
Mikey.....take off that tin foil hat. You are going to shock yourself.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

I have lawyer friends who are laughing their rears off at how the media is so sure that 'this time we've got him'.

No, all you have is noise and miscomprehension of the law.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

I have lawyer friends who are laughing their rears off at how the media is so sure that 'this time we've got him'.

.... which is what DNC uses constantly to manipulate their tone deaf illiterate voters like Quash
quash
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

.... which is what DNC uses constantly to manipulate their tone deaf illiterate voters like Quash

Geez dude, now you're getting triggered when I'm not even here. Grab a teddy bear.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Geez dude, now you're getting triggered when I'm not even here. Grab a teddy bear.
Quash is projecting again, I see.

... and maybe selling teddy bears?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
HuMcK
Lol the Fake NewsTM media at it again I see. Now we know, if you didn't before, why Trump is so effusive in his praise of Fox News.

And in the same story...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
HuMcK said:

Lol the Fake NewsTM media at it again I see. Now we know, if you didn't before, why Trump is so effusive in his praise of Fox News.

And in the same story...

Does Donald Trump really have small hands? And does he wear boxers or briefs? We really need to know the answer to these questions. I think these issues are extremely important for us to make an informed decision on who to vote for in 2020.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.