Studies: Trump's election fueled by race rather than economic anxiety

4,774 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EatMoreSalmon
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Some of you unwittingly fell into this trap by bragging about how well off financially you were during the Obama administration. You were triggered by Trump's blatant racial appeals and by the fact that in 2016 the majority of kindergarteners in America were non white for the first time ever. That was the source of your anxiety.

I make just as much under Trump as I did under Obama despite Obama trying to stamp out my industry...it's called market forces. I just wasn't voting for a woman who reminded me of a friends screaming ex-wife.
Who does Trump remind you of?

He reminds me of a really close friend I grew up with that was not as book smart as much as he was street smart. He's got a tendency to mouth off and say things the wrong way, but I know the point he's trying to get across. Like Trump, it's just his personality and his way of communicating.
Interesting. Did your friend demean and cheat people? Was he a serial philanderer? Was he a habitual liar?
Trump is all of these things.
he who has no sin cast the first stone...
Who's casting stones? I just accurately described some of Trump's dimensions of behavior.
you described what you precieve to be accurate and what you believe to be encompassing as you recite them often without much variation. You cast stones... if you cast no stones then you have never lied, cheated, demeaned anyone... ever
Are you suggesting that I can't provided documented proof of Trumps behavior as described in my eralier post?
Are you suggesting you've never done any of the things you accuse him of?
Donald Trump has done a lot of despicable things that I have NEVER done in my entire life.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Some of you unwittingly fell into this trap by bragging about how well off financially you were during the Obama administration. You were triggered by Trump's blatant racial appeals and by the fact that in 2016 the majority of kindergarteners in America were non white for the first time ever. That was the source of your anxiety.

I make just as much under Trump as I did under Obama despite Obama trying to stamp out my industry...it's called market forces. I just wasn't voting for a woman who reminded me of a friends screaming ex-wife.

He reminds me of a really close friend I grew up with that was not as book smart as much as he was street smart. He's got a tendency to mouth off and say things the wrong way, but I know the point he's trying to get across. Like Trump, it's just his personality and his way of communicating.
Interesting. Did your friend demean and cheat people? Was he a serial philanderer? Was he a habitual liar?
Who's casting stones? I just accurately described some of Trump's dimensions of behavior.
you described what you precieve to be accurate and what you believe to be encompassing as you recite them often without much variation. You cast stones... if you cast no stones then you have never lied, cheated, demeaned anyone... ever
Are you suggesting that I can't provided documented proof of Trumps behavior as described in my eralier post?
Donald Trump has done a lot of despicable things that I have NEVER done in my entire life.

You do most of what you accuse him everyday, here

You've done the rest of what you accuse him, at least in your thoughts, at other times

We're all guilty of it
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

this may be true... or this may be you doing exactly what you accuse President Trump of... I dont know you except by your public political outcrys and criticisms, Many which have been found to be exagerations or outright falsehoods you passed along as gossip under the disguise of news
Buck Whiskey
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

She dindu nuffin. Axe hur
cinque
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

You do most of what you accuse him everyday, here

You've done the rest of what you accuse him, at least in your thoughts, at other times

We're all guilty of it
You Trumpkins are something else. That's the same defense Trump uses for boot licking Putin. The US government has murdered people too.
What's happened to you?
Make Racism Wrong Again
cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

this may be true... or this may be you doing exactly what you accuse President Trump of... I dont know you except by your public political outcrys and criticisms, Many which have been found to be exagerations or outright falsehoods you passed along as gossip under the disguise of news

Then it should be fairly easy for you to provide examples of my "exaggerations or outright falsehoods".
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Then it should be fairly easy for you to provide examples of my "exaggerations or outright falsehoods".

Correct!

There's examples in every post of yours
YoakDaddy
cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Hillary is all those too.
cinque
YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.
Make Racism Wrong Again
fadskier
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?
Canada2017
fadskier said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?

On the plus side it's a good bet that 'cingue' has.....

Provided thousands of jobs for minorities and women
Donated multi millions of dollars to various charities
Worked tens of thousands man hours building successful businesses.

It's only 'cingue's' blessed humility that prevents her from running for office .

cinque
fadskier said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?
I've never intentionally swindled hundreds of people out of their money. What decent person would do such a thing?
Make Racism Wrong Again
fadskier
cinque said:

fadskier said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?
I've never intentionally swindled hundreds of people out of their money. What decent person would do such a thing?
Well, since you lie, we'll never know, but when did Trump do that?
cinque
Canada2017 said:

fadskier said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?

On the plus side it's a good bet that 'cingue' has.....

Provided thousands of jobs for minorities and women
Donated multi millions of dollars to various charities
Worked tens of thousands man hours building successful businesses.

It's only 'cingue's' blessed humility that prevents her from running for office .

You still struggling in your practice?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
Always struggling to follow Jesus .

You still struggling to follow Cingue ? Or your 'activism ' is limited to trolling the internet 24/7.
cinque
Canada2017 said:

Always struggling to follow Jesus .

You still struggling to follow Cingue ? Or your 'activism ' is limited to trolling the internet 24/7.

I don't troll the Internet 24/7. It just seems like that to you.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
Now princess we've been trying to help you with your fibbing habits. Let's not regress .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

Now princess we've been trying to help you with your fibbing habits. Let's not regress .

Who is we?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Who is we?

Who is who ?
YoakDaddy
cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Umm been called "deplorable"; demeaning. Remember her Arkansas cattle futures mess and her partnership with Bill in Whitewater; cheated people. Serial philanderer; her lesbian activities with Huma are no secret inside the Beltway. There's not enough bandwidth to list all of her lies starting with "vast right wing conspiracy" to now.
cinque
YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Umm been called "deplorable"; demeaning. Remember her Arkansas cattle futures mess and her partnership with Bill in Whitewater; cheated people. Serial philanderer; her lesbian activities with Huma are no secret inside the Beltway. There's not enough bandwidth to list all of her lies starting with "vast right wing conspiracy" to now.

When you post crazy, unfounded rumors about Hillary, it makes one of you look bad. Stop.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

After Monica produced her infamous DNA dress ...Jennifer Flowers shortly afterwards said on live Denver radio.....that Bill had told her Hillary didn't care about their long term affair.

When the surprised radio jocks ( Lewis and Floorwax 103.5 FM) asked Flowers WHY Hillary wouldn't care.....

Flowers replied "because Bill told me Hillary had eaten more ***** than he had."

The flabbergasted radio boys ....obviouly concerned ...quickly terminated the interview.

I was listening on my truck radio.....damn near lost control .

Expected the AP or at least the Denver media to pick up the story.....if only so the Clintons could deny it.

Not a word .....not a single news source ....anywhere touched it.
cinque
fadskier said:

cinque said:

fadskier said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

Such as?
Well, since you lie, we'll never know, but when did Trump do that?

When the court ordered him to pay his victims 25 million. You need to keep up, fella.
Make Racism Wrong Again
JXL
So apparently millions of people were so filled with racism and anxiety over losing their white privilege that they voted for Barack Obama before voting for Trump?
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

After Monica produced her infamous DNA dress ...Jennifer Flowers shortly afterwards said on live Denver radio.....that Bill had told her Hillary didn't care about their long term affair.

When the surprised radio jocks ( Lewis and Floorwax 103.5 FM) asked Flowers WHY Hillary wouldn't care.....

Flowers replied "because Bill told me Hillary had eaten more ***** than he had."

The flabbergasted radio boys ....obviouly concerned ...quickly terminated the interview.

Expected the AP or at least the Denver media to pick up the story.....if only so the Clintons could deny it.

Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < From the party that supposedly defends Gay? Why wouldn't they be ok with Hillary being Gay? Why didn't she proudly run as the 1st Gay Woman President? Maybe she'd won if she'd been honest?
4th and Inches
cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

When you post crazy, unfounded rumors about Hillary, it makes one of you look bad. Stop.
smh, denial... or Pinocchio
cBUrurenthusism
cinque said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

What the H#LL are you talking about? You've not talked to one Trump voter on here in person and literally not one person on here has ever said what you just posted.

Are you even human or an Aggy bot?
Do you understand white racial anxiety?
Do you understand how to post a link?

What the F is this mess?

Quote:

it is tragically comedic how much the so called liberal MSM helped advance the false narrative of raging, widespread economic anxiety when they had to know better:

[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]Trump Voters Driven by Fear of Losing Status, Not Economic Anxiety, Study finds - The New York Times
[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]The New York Times politics trump-...

[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]

Apr 24, 2018 A new study suggests that the white, Christian and male voters who supported Donald J. Trump were driven by concerns over losing their privilege.
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment - Vox
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]Vox identities 2017/12/15 trump-ra...
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]

Dec 15, 2017 As he put it, economic anxiety isn't driving racial resentment; rather, racial resentment is driving ... Trump but not feelings about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election ...
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]People Voted for Trump Because They Were Anxious, Not Poor - The Atlantic
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]The Atlantic science archive 2018/04
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]

Apr 23, 2018 A new study finds that Trump voters weren't losing income or jobs. ... she added her conclusion to the growing body of evidence that the 2016 election was not about economic hardship.
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]Status threat, not economic hardship, explains the 2016 presidential vote | PNAS
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]PNAS content early 2018/04/18
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]

cinque
cBUrurenthusism said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

What the H#LL are you talking about? You've not talked to one Trump voter on here in person and literally not one person on here has ever said what you just posted.

Are you even human or an Aggy bot?
Do you understand white racial anxiety?
Do you understand how to post a link?

What the F is this mess?

Quote:

it is tragically comedic how much the so called liberal MSM helped advance the false narrative of raging, widespread economic anxiety when they had to know better:

[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]Trump Voters Driven by Fear of Losing Status, Not Economic Anxiety, Study finds - The New York Times
[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]The New York Times politics trump-...

[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/politics/trump-economic-anxiety.html][/url]

Apr 24, 2018 A new study suggests that the white, Christian and male voters who supported Donald J. Trump were driven by concerns over losing their privilege.
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment - Vox
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]Vox identities 2017/12/15 trump-ra...
[url=https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study][/url]

Dec 15, 2017 As he put it, economic anxiety isn't driving racial resentment; rather, racial resentment is driving ... Trump but not feelings about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election ...
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]People Voted for Trump Because They Were Anxious, Not Poor - The Atlantic
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]The Atlantic science archive 2018/04
[url=https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/04/existential-anxiety-not-poverty-motivates-trump-support/558674/][/url]

Apr 23, 2018 A new study finds that Trump voters weren't losing income or jobs. ... she added her conclusion to the growing body of evidence that the 2016 election was not about economic hardship.
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]Status threat, not economic hardship, explains the 2016 presidential vote | PNAS
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]PNAS content early 2018/04/18
[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1718155115][/url]

Uh, it's stuff explaining the racial anxiety that animated many Trump voters.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < From the party that supposedly defends Gay? Why wouldn't they be ok with Hillary being Gay? Why didn't she proudly run as the 1st Gay Woman President? Maybe she'd won if she'd been honest?

The Clinton's didn't accumulate so much power by being naive.

They knew, without a doubt, if Hillary's lesbian proclivities were openly proclaimed.....her presidential aspirations were finished.

cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Anybody who would suggest that Trump and Hillary are similar moral actors is just blind.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
^^^ new Cinque phrase above

"Racial anxiety"

LOL
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

They knew, without a doubt, if Hillary's lesbian proclivities were openly proclaimed.....her presidential aspirations were finished.

I like how you used, "Hillary's lesbian proclivities"

LOL again
EatMoreSalmon
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Anybody who would suggest that Trump and Hillary are similar moral actors is just blind.
Blindness is a sad thing. Trying to pull the wool over other people's eyes is nefarious. Anyone who touts Hillary as virtuous should be considered nefarious. I'm sure that is not your aim.

Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

I like how you used, "Hillary's lesbian proclivities"

LOL again

nice catch !
cinque
EatMoreSalmon said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

YoakDaddy said:

cinque said:

No she's not.

Blindness is a sad thing. Trying to pull the wool over other people's eyes is nefarious. Anyone who touts Hillary as virtuous should be considered nefarious. I'm sure that is not your aim.

She's demonstrably more virtuous than President Morningstar.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.