Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

4,596 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
katsung47
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton's private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

"I will tell you this, Russia: If you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference in Florida. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump's call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump's press conference ? Russian hackers, "for the first time," attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton's personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump's press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump's call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

contrario
I used to think this story might have some truth behind it. But now that I know the bat sht crazy kat Sung believes it, I know it has no truth to it. Seriously, kat Sung thinks his toaster is spying on him. This is the nuttiest of the nuts, and this is the type of person HuMcK, JR, bubba, Cinque and quash are aligning themselves with.
Malbec
All I know is that Mrs. Katsung is a saint. There can simply be no doubt of that.
katsung47
Inside Putin's feared GRU spy network that casts a shadowy web of covert operations across the globe and whose agents are blamed by Mueller for trying to influence the 2016 US election

Special Counsel handed down indictments against 12 members of the GRU

Full name is Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces

An afterthought in USSR , it is now country's largest foreign intelligence agency

By ARIEL ZILBER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and REUTERS 17 July 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964809/Russian-agency-named-Mueller-indictments-feared-unit-large-global-network-spies.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team handed down indictments last week against 12 senior members of the GRU, alleging that they masterminded a hacking campaign against the Democratic Party.

The indictment alleges a wide-ranging conspiracy involving sophisticated hacking and staged releases of documents.

GRU officers covertly monitored computers of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign and Democratic campaign committees, and stole large amounts of data, the indictment said.

'In addition to releasing documents directly to the public, the defendants transferred stolen documents to another organization, not named in the indictment, and discussed timing the release of the documents in an attempt to enhance the impact on the election,' Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told a news conference.

Friday's indictment was secured by Mueller as part of his probe into Russian involvement in the election.

It was the first by Mueller that directly charges the Russian government with meddling in the election, which Trump unexpectedly won. The Kremlin denies it interfered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964809/Russian-agency-named-Mueller-indictments-feared-unit-large-global-network-spies.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

katsung47
GRU is a spy system who wouldn't deal with individual unless it's another spy system. So it's The FBI work. They have their candidate Trump take over the power. His success in president election is a good sample of how Deep State works. He is an unqualified candidate for president. But the The rules don't apply to him. ("Trump blew through one political stop sign after another as he sped recklessly past the competition; again and again, he burned rubber away from the feckless, doughnut-munching cops of the media, the swamp and academia. The rule about not calling Mexican immigrants "rapists" in your announcement speech? The rule about not attacking a war hero or a Gold Star family? The rule about releasing your tax returns, and the one about never, ever boasting of sexual assault while wearing a live microphone?")
Johnny Bear
The story is from the leftist, Trump hating Huffington Post. Tells me all I need to know about its credibility.
RioRata
katsung47 said:

GRU is a spy system who wouldn't deal with individual unless it's another spy system. So it's The FBI work. They have their candidate Trump take over the power. His success in president election is a good sample of how Deep State works. He is an unqualified candidate for president. But the The rules don't apply to him. ("Trump blew through one political stop sign after another as he sped recklessly past the competition; again and again, he burned rubber away from the feckless, doughnut-munching cops of the media, the swamp and academia. The rule about not calling Mexican immigrants "rapists" in your announcement speech? The rule about not attacking a war hero or a Gold Star family? The rule about releasing your tax returns, and the one about never, ever boasting of sexual assault while wearing a live microphone?")

Florda_mike
RioRata said:

katsung47 said:

How there's was crickets in MSM on the above live mic catching Obama and they're frothing over the nothingness of Trump/Russia should lead to punishment for many
fadskier
I'm glad they did. Thank you Russia!
katsung47
Ex-FBI agent: Trump got elected, thanks to Russia
David Knowles,Yahoo News August 1, 2018

"Yes. I think just alone the hacking, particularly of the DNC and the time to release by WikiLeaks and DCLeaks and others of hacked materials offset the media narrative," Watts, who has been an outspoken critic of the current president, told "Bots & Ballots" host Grant Burningham.

For many agents in the FBI, Watts said it became clear that the biggest goal for "active measures" was advancing Trump's presidential bid, in part by utilizing vulnerable social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.

"By the time 2016 came around, it was very clear that they had four campaign messages that they wanted to push. The first one was very anti-Hillary Clinton, and that was from the beginning. The second one was very pro-Trump," Watts said. "The third one was when the hacking kicked in, which was that Bernie Sanders got a raw deal from the DNC, and you can see that in these hacked emails. That's really when we started to see that hacking was starting to power influence. And the last one, which was very minor, was that you still need to show up for Jill Stein. So, the equation was quite clear, it was how do we elevate Trump to the top spot and sort of suppress Clinton turnout and people wanting to support her."

In "Messing With the Enemy," his new book on modern cyberwarfare campaigns, Watts said that the election results in traditionally Democratic states like Michigan and Wisconsin prove just how effective the Russian campaign was. Still, Watts notes that because of incomplete social media data and notoriously inaccurate polling, that it's "almost impossible to prove one way or another whether Russia won the election" for Trump. What is clear is that Trump's election was itself a victory for Moscow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-fbi-agent-trump-got-elected-thanks-russia-090006587.html
RioRata
katsung47 said:

Ex-FBI agent: Trump got elected, thanks to Russia
David Knowles,Yahoo News August 1, 2018

"Yes. I think just alone the hacking, particularly of the DNC and the time to release by WikiLeaks and DCLeaks and others of hacked materials offset the media narrative," Watts, who has been an outspoken critic of the current president, told "Bots & Ballots" host Grant Burningham.

For many agents in the FBI, Watts said it became clear that the biggest goal for "active measures" was advancing Trump's presidential bid, in part by utilizing vulnerable social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.

"By the time 2016 came around, it was very clear that they had four campaign messages that they wanted to push. The first one was very anti-Hillary Clinton, and that was from the beginning. The second one was very pro-Trump," Watts said. "The third one was when the hacking kicked in, which was that Bernie Sanders got a raw deal from the DNC, and you can see that in these hacked emails. That's really when we started to see that hacking was starting to power influence. And the last one, which was very minor, was that you still need to show up for Jill Stein. So, the equation was quite clear, it was how do we elevate Trump to the top spot and sort of suppress Clinton turnout and people wanting to support her."

In "Messing With the Enemy," his new book on modern cyberwarfare campaigns, Watts said that the election results in traditionally Democratic states like Michigan and Wisconsin prove just how effective the Russian campaign was. Still, Watts notes that because of incomplete social media data and notoriously inaccurate polling, that it's "almost impossible to prove one way or another whether Russia won the election" for Trump. What is clear is that Trump's election was itself a victory for Moscow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-fbi-agent-trump-got-elected-thanks-russia-090006587.html

Or maybe they just wanted jobs...

and are now being richly reward for their faith and support.
quash
contrario said:

I used to think this story might have some truth behind it. But now that I know the bat sht crazy kat Sung believes it, I know it has no truth to it. Seriously, kat Sung thinks his toaster is spying on him. This is the nuttiest of the nuts, and this is the type of person HuMcK, JR, bubba, Cinque and quash are aligning themselves with.

Um what?

First, as to this story, hell no. Correlation is not causation. Sorry you ever thought so.

Second, I have some connection to katsung? Prove it. I made that intentionally broad to give you loads of wiggle room.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

The story is from the leftist, Trump hating Huffington Post. Tells me all I need to know about its credibility.
Get back in your cube, LJ
katsung47
A man stole the president seat by the help of the spy organization of a hostile country. Yet nobody can touch him because he is backed by the Feds. That proves it's a deal between two spy systems, G.R.U. won't deal with individual unless it's a powerful organization.
RioRata
katsung47 said:

A man stole the president seat by the help of the spy organization of a hostile country. Yet nobody can touch him because he is backed by the Feds. That proves it's a deal between two spy systems, G.R.U. won't deal with individual unless it's a powerful organization.

How's your wife?
katsung47
RioRata said:

katsung47 said:

How's your wife?
Intimidation?
Iknow she is your target

Florda_mike
katsung47 said:

RioRata said:

katsung47 said:

How's your wife?
Intimidation?
Iknow she is your target

OMG

That one hurt me
quash
Florda_mike said:

katsung47 said:

RioRata said:

katsung47 said:

How's your wife?
Intimidation?
Iknow she is your target

OMG

That one hurt me

No kidding.

He says she's in danger, doesn't mention her for weeks, and when we express concern by asking about her, this is how he responds.

Time to stop caring I guess...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RioRata
katsung47 said:

RioRata said:

katsung47 said:

How's your wife?
Intimidation?
Iknow she is your target

Do you know a cat named Harley J Spoon???
katsung47
G.R.U. is a military spy organization. It doesn't work for individual deal. Because Trump has spy back ground, so Russian took over the deal. But could Russian really manipulate US voters? I don't think so. What the Feds needed was an excuse to justify Trump's victory. Russia was just a scapegoat.

To send an unqualified man to the seat of President, they need a rigged election. In US, they pick up president by rigged election because they control the spy system.(FBI) And justify the result by poll because they control the media. (controlled by the Feds too) This time is particular one so they bought Russia to meddle the water.
katsung47
CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER
08/27/2018 Richard Pollock | Reporter

A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton's emails to the Chinese company in real time.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton's private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

Florda_mike
China has the emails AND google searches of ALL of us Katsung! Yes they have all that from YOU and much much more too!
katsung47
Who is the real criminal in Clinton's email hacking case

"CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER
08/27/2018

"On 13 July 2015 and 20 July 2015, I verbally advised you of a Section 811(c) referral from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community received by the FBI on 06 July 2015. The referral addressed the mishandling of classified information on the personal e-mail account and electronic media of a former high-level us Government official," according to the FBI memo, which was hand delivered to Yates.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/"

According this information, FBI knew Clinton's email was hacked by foreign nation (possibly China) as early as July 2015. For the sake of US nation's interest, they should let Clinton know this to stop using her private server for her business email. It seems Clinton knew nothing about it. Which may mean the FBI intending to frame her in a trap.

Moreover, Trump - a rival of Clinton in campaign knew this information. So he openly call Russian for a hake. He also threatened Clinton for a "jail". That represents the will of FBI. Fail to protect Nation's secret and leaking information in president campaign. Who is real criminal?

Florda_mike
Katsung

Seek psychiatric help
katsung47
FBI were briefed three times that Clinton's emails were hacked.

CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

The statement does not address a central aspect of TheDCNF's reporting, which was that the ICIG briefed top bureau officials on three separate occasions to warn the FBI of an "anomaly" they found 30,000 in-bound and outgoing emails. Former Director of the FBI James Comey himself conceded in July 2016 that while the Bureau assessed the server could have been exploited, "given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

"It is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account," Comey concluded.

According to two independent sources, ICIG found such evidence and briefed the FBI on it three times.

After releasing the statement, the FBI refused to confirm or deny to TheDCNF that such briefings ever happened.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

Florda_mike
Kaaaatsuuuung is baaack!!!!!!

Katsung baby
katsung47
The criminal is the FBI. They have duty to protect government information, include Clinton's. But it seems Clinton knew nothing at that time. Who was Donald Trump? He is a business man at that time.

The point is, how could Trump know Clinton have government emails in her private server and openly called Russia to hack it?

How could Russia have answered his call right away? And he even intimidated Clinton to put her into jail. My conclusion Trump is the candidate of the FBI is very correct. This news is a deliberate leaking. The real story is much more deep and complex.

Doc Holliday
katsung47 said:

The criminal is the FBI. They have duty to protect government information, include Clinton's. But it seems Clinton knew nothing at that time. Who was Donald Trump? He is a business man at that time.

The point is, how could Trump know Clinton have government emails in her private server and openly called Russia to hack it?

How could Russia have answered his call right away? And he even intimidated Clinton to put her into jail. My conclusion Trump is the candidate of the FBI is very correct. This news is a deliberate leaking. The real story is much more deep and complex.

Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

katsung47 said:

Florda_mike
Katsung I'm telling ya

It's Katsung baaaaaby
katsung47
They call Hillary Clinton criminal in 2016 election, the real criminals are Trump and the Feds (FBI and D.O.J.)

The Feds had a coup in 2016 president election. To escort their candidate Trump to the POTUS, they colluded with Russians to hack the emails of Clinton and accused her of "treason" for using private server. That's a strange logic. The whole case was like a mob group (Trump and his group, the Feds) bribed a thief(Russia) to steal money (emails) from victim (Clinton) who put her money in her purse (private server) instead of a safe. Then say Clinton was a criminal because purse was not a safe place for money.

Clinton might make a mistake to put emails in her private server for convenience but that's out of careless, nothing relate to "treason". On the contrary, Trump openly call on Russia for a "hacking" against his campaign rival. Asking help from a hostile country against an US politician, if it's no "treason" then what is it?

Absurd thing is the criminal has stole the seat of presidency, now accuse victim "treason". What happens to the US? What I could say is, US is hijaked by a mob group - the Deep State which rules the nation in rogue's way.

Florda_mike
Can't go with that logic there Katsung

No add up!
katsung47
Why should Russia help an individual for president? Because Trump is supported by the Feds.(FBI) That's a secret deal between Two spy systems. The Feds bribed Russia to do the hacking. It didn't work. The poll in 2016 election showed Clinton should have won the election. She lost it because there was a rigged election. They made hacking a big issue to cover up a rigged election.

Florda_mike
Dis dus not compute der Mr Katsung
katsung47
940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton's political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling" classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same "would face consequences for this."
The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Quote:

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton's email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

JULY 27, 2016

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/mobile/login/smart/index.html?EXIT_URI=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F07%2F28%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.