Giuliani: Mueller Team and John Brennan Committed Crimes

2,207 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GrowlTowel
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RUDY DROPS ANOTHER BOMB=> Mueller Team Committed Crimes John Brennan Should be Before Grand Jury (VIDEO)

Rudy Giuliani joined Sean Hannity on Monday night to discuss the ongoing Mueller Trump-Russia investigation.

During the discussion Trump's top attorney told Sean Hannity that the Mueller team committed crimes.
And then Rudy went off on partisan hack and former CIA Chief John Brennan.

Quote:

Sean Hannity: Do you see crimes?
Rudy Giuliani: Absolutely. I just told you one. The perjury on the affidavit. I was telling you about Hillary crimes a year before Comey outlined them all She got off in a fixed investigation run by Peter Strzok! Hah-hah. The dossier is obtained the day that they dropped the case against Hillary I'm gonna tell you who orchestrated, who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn't just Strzok. He's a bit of a puppet. It's not just Mueller, he's a puppet
Sean Hannity: I have a funny feeling you're about to drop a bomb on me.
Rudy Giuliani: The guy's running it was Brennan. And he should be in front of a grand jury.

BOOM!

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
J.R.
And you believe anything Rudy or Hannity says? Really?
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Absolutely. They have been right all along.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Kid_Cubby

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ABC BEAR
Kid_Cubby said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Disagreeing with the previous comment or Telegrapher's Palsy?
Kid_Cubby
I was roflcoptering.
Forest Bueller
Kid_Cubby said:

I was roflcoptering.

That was a lot of work.

Kid_Cubby
Forest Bueller said:

Kid_Cubby said:

I was roflcoptering.

That was a lot of work.

Where I am from we use CTRL+V, especially in thread derailment efforts
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

I didnt realise i had stumbled onto the Comedy board
I'm the English Guy
riflebear
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Yup, they sure have been wrong about everything...

HuMcK
riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

I doubt he meant it that way, but each one of those forced exits is potentially strong evidence in an obstruction case...
riflebear
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

I doubt he meant it that way, but each one of those forced exits is potentially strong evidence in an obstruction case...
Correct, Yates, Comey McCabe & Strzok all tried to obstruct. I'm glad we finally agree
riflebear
Of course liberals on here mocking Foxnews don't watch but assume it's fake because Obama and CNN & MSNBC tell them how to think. Yet, just about everything reported on has come true in relation to this story w/ much more to come. Unfortunately the media is missing out on one of the biggest cover ups in history as they continue to protect their DNC.

fubar
Nunes doing congressional oversight?

Hell, even he admits that's not what he was doing. Most of us understood that before he said so. And yet ... the trump kabobs roll on.
GrowlTowel
Kid_Cubby said:

I was roflcoptering.

No. You were horse laughing.

Generally means you lose the argument.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Do you twits spell realize with an "s?" Before I make fun of you I want to make sure this is not a "colour" thing.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
cms186
GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Do you twits spell realize with an "s?" Before I make fun of you I want to make sure this is not a "colour" thing.
yes, we spell realise the correct way with an s, like defense and offense, its not my fault that you Heathen colonials have butchered the English language :p
I'm the English Guy
Kid_Cubby
GrowlTowel said:

Kid_Cubby said:

I was roflcoptering.

No. You were horse laughing.

Generally means you lose the argument.
hahahaha what argument was that!? I definitely don't partake in arguments on the politics board. Y'all argue enough on your own. Where's Florida Mike when you need him?

Well I've hit my quarterly politics board post limit, back to lurkin'
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

yes, we spell realise the correct way with an s, like defense and offense, its not my fault that you Heathen colonials have butchered the English language :p
But you pronounce 'defense' and 'offense' like 'ence' at the end: not like 'de-fins'

'Realize' you pronounce like 'eyes' at the end.

So 'Realise' to me, if you take other words, would sound like 'Real-lice' but you pronounce it like 'real-eyes'

Realise..sounds quite feminine with the whole lisp IMO.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Argue with an Englishman about how to speak English??

Trusting Hannity is hard to do.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Meanwhile in England Merseyside English, Cockney and so on argue about how to speak English.

Trusting common sense is hard to do.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

Meanwhile in England Merseyside English, Cockney and so on argue about how to speak English.

I wouldnt say we argue (Merseyside English is called Scouse, btw), we just speak differently, I mean, if I was to engage in conversation with someone from Liverpool, I wouldnt correct their pronunciation or tell them they were saying something wrong (because that would take up too much time apart from anything else ), I might feel i had to wash my hands afterwards though
I'm the English Guy
DaveyBear
fubar said:

Nunes doing congressional oversight?

Hell, even he admits that's not what he was doing. Most of us understood that before he said so. And yet ... the trump kabobs roll on.
Not a trump kabob, however it is obvious that there is collusion between many members listed above that Trump was target 1,2 & 3.

There is something these imbedded guys fear. I dont know what that is (I doubt many people do) but the implication is that there is something more complex than an election. People lose elections all the time and dont go to these extreme actions.

Something else is up - the zany actions dont match up with potential alternative.
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I wouldnt say we argue (Merseyside English is called Scouse, btw), we just speak differently, I mean, if I was to engage in conversation with someone from Liverpool, I wouldnt correct their pronunciation or tell them they were saying something wrong (because that would take up too much time apart from anything else ), I might feel i had to wash my hands afterwards though
What is your opinion on Welsh?

I spent some time in Cardiff and it was like hearing what non English speakers hear when they hear English.

Like "oh that's what we sound like!".

cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

What is your opinion on Welsh?

I spent some time in Cardiff and it was like hearing what non English speakers hear when they hear English.

Like "oh that's what we sound like!".
It depends on how Heavy their Welsh accent is (and the same goes for Irish and Scottish tbh) In my experience, people from the big Welsh cities like Cardiff and Swansea are pretty easy to understand, if they are from rural areas, then it becomes a bit trickier
I'm the English Guy
quash
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Giuliani? Like when he said there had been no successful Islamic terror attacks in the US in the eight years before Obama was elected? That Giuliani, Rudy?

Of course more recently Giuliani is right because he changes his mind after his incorrect statements. As long as you play both sides you always gave a valid quote to trot out.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
corncob pipe
that's the one... he's actually a successful lawyer
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

He just doesn't play for quash's team is all
HuMcK
corncob pipe said:

He was a successful lawyer a lifetime ago, now he's such a crackpot that the firm he most recently worked for has had to disassociate itself from him and publicly repudiate some of his statements.
Sam Lowry
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

I thought you spelled "defence" and "offence" with a letter c.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

corncob pipe said:

He just doesn't play for quash's team is all

Correct, he was booted from Team Evidence years ago. I'm guessing you picked him up for less than you got stovecornWaters?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
4th and Inches
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

two actually...
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Obstruction of what?
GrowlTowel
HuMcK said:

corncob pipe said:

He was a successful lawyer a lifetime ago, now he's such a crackpot that the firm he most recently worked for has had to disassociate itself from him and publicly repudiate some of his statements.

Good point. Kind of like the Rose law firm but without the "suicides."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.