Waco Horror - 100 years later

13,496 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

Since I am responsible for myself, I'm ok.

You feel things much more intensely than I. Since I did not lynch anyone, my forefathers didn't own slaves and I don't discriminate on the basis of race, I feel fine
Then go ahead and feel fine. That's your conscience. I hate the hurt that I see in my black brothers and sisters eyes as they are treated disrespectfully daily for their skin color. I know because I visit with them. It's an important conversation.
For example I checked in for a CAT Scan. I asked the black finance gal "My I ask a race question. I don't expect you to answer for all blacks people but just yourself. Do you hear the n word still?" "Yes but it's more attitude." "Me : "How do?"
"Service personnel attitude or clients simply tossing or throwing things across the table worth any respect that I'm human."
Me: "I had hoped it was stopped." Her: "it hasn't but guys like you fighting the good fight it helps. Thank you."
You may be terrific in your race relations. The next level is helping others. That's my witness and. Way. The Finance gal said "Thank you being honest and fighting. Bless you ."
Humble brag. Sure. But it the way forward.

You got some serious issues old fella. Carrying one hell of a lot of guilt for something, and trying.....over and over....to dump it on everyone else.

Get some counseling or whatever.

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

You feel things much more intensely than I. Since I did not lynch anyone, my forefathers didn't own slaves and I don't discriminate on the basis of race, I feel fine
Then go ahead and feel fine. That's your conscience. I hate the hurt that I see in my black brothers and sisters eyes as they are treated disrespectfully daily for their skin color. I know because I visit with them. It's an important conversation.
For example I checked in for a CAT Scan. I asked the black finance gal "My I ask a race question. I don't expect you to answer for all blacks people but just yourself. Do you hear the n word still?" "Yes but it's more attitude." "Me : "How do?"
"Service personnel attitude or clients simply tossing or throwing things across the table worth any respect that I'm human."
Me: "I had hoped it was stopped." Her: "it hasn't but guys like you fighting the good fight it helps. Thank you."
You may be terrific in your race relations. The next level is helping others. That's my witness and. Way. The Finance gal said "Thank you being honest and fighting. Bless you ."

You got some serious issues old fella. Carrying one hell of a lot of guilt for something, and trying.....over and over....to dump it on everyone else.

Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

Cool story bro. But it proves nothing about this privilege you keep speaking of.

For the N word to stop, blacks must stop using it in music, how they call each other, movies, etc.

The term is so thrown around today in general settings by teens it is nothing more than the "dude" or "Bro" of earlier times.
. Got it Blacks are the blame for the N word. I let them know
Waco1947
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

Cool story bro. But it proves nothing about this privilege you keep speaking of.

For the N word to stop, blacks must stop using it in music, how they call each other, movies, etc.

The term is so thrown around today in general settings by teens it is nothing more than the "dude" or "Bro" of earlier times.
Not what I said but as usual you miss my point.

The point is if they want the word to go away then they should stop demanding others stop using it while they use it in every day speech towards each other- but it isn't just black teens who use it today- it is teens of every race.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

Not what I said but as usual you miss my point.

The point is if they want the word to go away then they should stop demanding others stop using it while they use it in every day speech towards each other- but it isn't just black teens who use it today- it is teens of every race.
My apologies for being off base (again). Let the world know of any color "Dint use n word."
Waco1947
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

. Good for you- You never have any guilt past or present with parents, children , wife, church. I'm glad I am not you. I'll take my humble brag over boastful brag any day.
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Ole Waco1947 has to keep his racist thread and his racism front and center until elections doesn't he???

Is that why you refreshed this thread Waco?

Democrats have only racism accusations to run on and nothing else! Lies lies lies
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Ole Waco1947 has to keep his racist thread and his racism front and center until elections doesn't he???

Democrats have only racism accusations to run on and nothing else! Lies lies lies
Not my racism but yours. I want people to see how you bend your self into a pretzel defending your racism.
No Dems run Education, for skilled workers College for research in all fields and good jobs in business Trade School for ,all, because we need welders and machinists Medicare for healthy citizens who work longer hours and be more productive, infrastructural to move product , high speed internet for all and better production, programmers, medical research education to keep people alive and child care for working mothers and fathers.
What's your list? Cut taxes and set us up for the next recession Tariffs that are are passed along to us and racial tension tearing us apart fostered by a racist president.
Waco1947
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

What's your list? Cut taxes and set us up for the next recession
Since my world view is pessimistic, why not try to keep a little more of my own money in order to prepare for the coming storm. Maybe I can help my neighbor

A few years ago, I was for increasing income taxes IF everyone participated, meaning cuts to SS and Medicare as well as the tax increases. I posted a summary of Bowles-Simpson plan. Obama appointed the commission in 2010 and they filed their report in Dec, 2010. If we had acted then, we might have righted the ship. There will be a recession like we've never seen whether we cut taxes, raise taxes or leave them alone.

It had some tough medicine. Neither party wanted to touch the difficult remedies. Now it is too late.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

. Good for you- You never have any guilt past or present with parents, children , wife, church. I'm glad I am not you. I'll take my humble brag over boastful brag any day.

I have zero guilt involving race old fella. Obviously you do...for reasons you are too ashamed to be up front about. And no one would care in the slightest ....but you try to dump your issues on others.

Regardless it's obvious your primary motivation here ....as it always is.....for attention.

You are one old attention *****.

Go take an 8 mile hike....you'll feel better.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

I have zero guilt involving race old fella. Obviously you do...for reasons you are too ashamed to be up front about. And no one would care in the slightest ....but you try to dump your issues on others.

Regardless it's obvious your primary motivation here ....as it always is.....for attention.

I wonder if 47s guilt has to do with him being in KKK or something of the sort way back when it was popular?

I mean it was the "brown shirt" branch of the democrat party back then that tried to keep blacks, and whites, voting democrat and not republican and 47 is died in wool Democrat too?

Just thinking out loud why he may be so guilt ridden and what his eyes would have seen in kkk would have done it
Canada2017
Knew an Oklahoma boy who joined the Klan back in the 70's

He was an idiot.

quash
Canada2017 said:

He was an idiot.

Knew a Baylor boy who was a card carrying member. Lost his money in the Coke machine at Penland, laid hands on it to pray his money back. Guess his god told him "no".
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
bubbadog
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

He was an idiot.

Knew a Baylor boy who was a card carrying member. Lost his money in the Coke machine at Penland, laid hands on it to pray his money back. Guess his god told him "no".
Knew a guy in Penland who wouldn't use the washing machines downstairs because of the possibility that the clothing of a Negro might have been in there at some point before his own stuff. He would drive out to a laundromat in Woodway.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
Florda_mike
So is Waco1947 one of those "Penland boys?"

Is that the reason for his "white guilt?"
Waco1947
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Since my world view is pessimistic, why not try to keep a little more of my own money in order to prepare for the coming storm. Maybe I can help my neighbor

A few years ago, I was for increasing income taxes IF everyone participated, meaning cuts to SS and Medicare as well as the tax increases. I posted a summary of Bowles-Simpson plan. Obama appointed the commission in 2010 and they filed their report in Dec, 2010. If we had acted then, we might have righted the ship. There will be a recession like we've never seen whether we cut taxes, raise taxes or leave them alone.

It had some tough medicine. Neither party wanted to touch the difficult remedies. Now it is too late.
True but neither party wanted to bite the fiscal bullet Simpson-Bowles.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Me too

I wonder if 47s guilt has to do with him being in KKK or something of the sort way back when it was popular?

I mean it was the "brown shirt" branch of the democrat party back then that tried to keep blacks, and whites, voting democrat and not republican and 47 is died in wool Democrat too?

Just thinking out loud why he may be so guilt ridden and what his eyes would have seen in kkk would have done it
Not guilt. Outraged at injustice and racism. Don't reframe it. Not a damn thing to do with guilt.
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Waco47 bumps his own thread

Democrats gotta keep racism front and center til elections hoping blacks will continue to fall for the democrats lie that the democrats aren't the racists
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Democrats gotta keep racism front and center til elections hoping blacks will continue to fall for the democrats lie that the democrats aren't the racists

Doubt it's that involved......

Suspect ol 47 only has about 2 days a week when he is even partially cognizant .

Bumping his own thread is easier .
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Doubt it's that involved......

Suspect ol 47 only has about 2 days a week when he is even partially cognizant .

Bumping his own thread is easier .
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

True but neither party wanted to bite the fiscal bullet Simpson-Bowles.
Which is the point of my post

We are screwed and neither party will do anything to fix it
Canada2017
They won't fix it because it would be political suicide to do so.

First and foremost DC politicians want to stay in office.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Yep politicians gotta politician as they're failures elsewhere

Sorta like college professors. I know that's not popular here but oh well
quash
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Yep politicians gotta politician as they're failures elsewhere

Sorta like college professors. I know that's not popular here but oh well

Exactly what makes college professors failures?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.