Admiral McRaven to Trump: you have embarrassed and humiliated us

3,319 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by corncob pipe
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

What do you guys not understand about Brennan being part of the conspiracy to stop the president?
The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

In fact Trump is about to revoke Bruce Ohr's security clearance for his part in this whole ordeal.

You guys have no ****ing clue what is going on.
Be prepared for a rude awakening.
What do you not understand that Agent Orange is dirty as they come. He is the Swamp. He's only a half step ahead of the law. You ain't smart. That tin foil hat must have short circuited your brain.
Bruce Ohr communicated with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson: he notes that Steele is "very concerned about Comey's firing, afraid they will be exposed."

So you tell me why would he's afraid of being exposed?

Because the Trump/Russia story is the kind of thing people/sources get killed to keep quiet over, or as reprisal for talking
bubbadog
J.R. said:

so you are going to side with a draft dodging, pathological liar with no integrity, morals or leadership over these men who have given their lives in service of our country for service sake? Not me.
Be patient. All will be revealed when QAnon's work is done and Erdogan, er, Trump, puts the whole Deep State in jail.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

What do you guys not understand about Brennan being part of the conspiracy to stop the president?

In fact Trump is about to revoke Bruce Ohr's security clearance for his part in this whole ordeal.

What do you not understand that Agent Orange is dirty as they come. He is the Swamp. He's only a half step ahead of the law. You ain't smart. That tin foil hat must have short circuited your brain.
Bruce Ohr communicated with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson: he notes that Steele is "very concerned about Comey's firing, afraid they will be exposed."

Because the Trump/Russia story is the kind of thing people/sources get killed to keep quiet over, or as reprisal for talking
All evidence points to the DNC, FBI in a coordinated effort to spy on Trump using falsified FISA's, 302's etc. in an effort to damage his election and his presidency.

There is a mountain of evidence to prove this.

It's undeniable at this point.

An example: the Trump tower meeting, the Russian Lawyer Met With Clinton-Funded Fusion GPS Before and After Trump Jr. Meeting.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/honeypot-confirmed-russian-lawyer-met-with-fusion-gps-before-and-after-meeting-with-trump-camp/

She met with the guy who helped created the fake discredited piss dossier.

So the Clinton Crime Family set a trap for one of the Trump family? Looks like it, which leads me to wonder if Comey and the FBM were in on the scam as well. Does that sound ridiculous? Remember that Natalia Veselnitskaya was given a very special visa to stay in the USA by the office of Loretta Lynch. Ask yourself why Lynch would do that.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
YoakDaddy
J.R. said:

so you are going to side with a draft dodging, pathological liar with no integrity, morals or leadership over these men who have given their lives in service of our country for service sake? Not me.

Bill Clinton isn't president anymore.
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Can't refer to him by name... yup I have nothing left to read from you at that point alone. IF I had called Obama names I would have been run off this site, called racist, etc.
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

ummm Bill Clinton isn't president and none of these men "gave their lives"

They dedicated their lives to service of our country but not given their lives.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL.

That is the Clinton's that kill people they don't want talking.
J.R.
cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

thanks for the semantical correction. The Clinton reference is dumb. So, you would deny that Agent Orange is all of the things I mentioned again.
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

thanks for the semantical correction. The Clinton reference is dumb. So, you would deny that Agent Orange is all of the things I mentioned again.

How is it dumb? Was Clinton not all of those things?
PartyBear
It's stupid to try to deflect regarding a President 2 decades ago who's worst thing he did is at the bottom of the list of things Trump has done that he needs to worry about.
cowboycwr
PartyBear said:

It's stupid to try to deflect regarding a President 2 decades ago who's worst thing he did is at the bottom of the list of things Trump has done that he needs to worry about.

Lol. Ok.
syme
Crazy all of the sudden libs support the military draft. Bunch of hard@sses overnight I tell ya.
Booray
contrario said:

The irony and hypocrisy is dripping in this thread. The same people that chanted "General Betray-us" are now defending former members of the military. What a bunch of bs.

How do you feel about the fact that the General has joined the chorus criticizing the revocation?

bubbadog
PartyBear said:

I have never seen Petraus called a name by anyone on this site or frankly anywhere else for that matter.
I do remember him being called Betray-Us by the MoveOn.org crowd. Not sure it went widely beyond them. I don't recall anyone on this site using that term.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
contrario
PartyBear said:

I have never seen Petraus called a name by anyone on this site or frankly anywhere else for that matter.
I wasn't taking about Fubar. Some of you are lucky we can't pull up BF threads. The sad thing is you dxpshts won't admit to it, you'll just pretend like you have always respected all people in the military because it is politically convenient for you.
Sam Lowry
I don't know of any particular reason to listen to Petraeus. He instigated the failed surge in Iraq, took credit as if it were a great success, and applied the same tactics in Afghanistan with even worse results. Then he got busted for the Broadwell affair and narrowly escaped a reduction in rank. More than anyone else, he created a myth of American accomplishment that obscured the real lessons of our Middle East wars and set the stage for more blunders and bloodshed in the future.
drahthaar
Oh, well. I felt that way about some previous presidents, too.
PartyBear
contrario said:

PartyBear said:

I wasn't taking about Fubar. Some of you are lucky we can't pull up BF threads. The sad thing is you dxpshts won't admit to it, you'll just pretend like you have always respected all people in the military because it is politically convenient for you.

Ok I will say it now. You are a dip shxt. You did certainly appear to be talking to fubar. No one else seems to remember Petraus having been called that on BFans. Are you going to let your delusion allow you to believe yourself when you pretend Brennan and other military leaders aren't being called things on his site by your ilk??
Booray
contrario said:

PartyBear said:

Who were you talking to?

In any event, this idea that liberals disrespect the military is a conservative trope. There are lots of liberals who have or who are serving. There are lots of liberals who revere the military.

And there are lots of conservatives who avoided service and who view the military merely as an instrument of policy and not as real people.

Thankfully, the percentage of Americans who understand the role of the military in our system and realize what an incredible job the military does to serve that role far outweighs those who do not see it that way. regardless of ideology.

We have enough division in this country without people making up stuff that does not exist.

Booray
Sam Lowry said:

I don't know of any particular reason to listen to Petraeus. He instigated the failed surge in Iraq, took credit as if it were a great success, and applied the same tactics in Afghanistan with even worse results. Then he got busted for the Broadwell affair and narrowly escaped a reduction in rank. More than anyone else, he created a myth of American accomplishment that obscured the real lessons of our Middle East wars and set the stage for more blunders and bloodshed in the future.
The point of my post was to point out the almost unanimity of the reaction to Trump's latest tactic. Contariro's post brought up Petraeus, implying Petraeus had been unfairly victimized. I assumed from that Contrario respected the General and wanted to know if that respect translated into a consideration that Trump's security clearance strategy was inappropriate.
J.R.
cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

He hasn't been POTUS in a long, long time. We are discussing Agent Orange
J.R.
cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Can't refer to him by name... yup I have nothing left to read from you at that point alone. IF I had called Obama names I would have been run off this site, called racist, etc.
Here is the difference and i mean big difference. Agent Orange called people names on a daily basis. I didn't vote for, nor do I like Pres. Obama's politics, but, I really cannot imagine him, Bush, Bush, Clinton calling people names ask Agent Orange does. Therefore, he has forfeited any level of respect from me relative to name calling. He's a child and acts like it.
cinque
J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Here is the difference and i mean big difference. Agent Orange called people names on a daily basis. I didn't vote for, nor do I like Pres. Obama's politics, but, I really cannot imagine him, Bush, Bush, Clinton calling people names ask Agent Orange does. Therefore, he has forfeited any level of respect from me relative to name calling. He's a child and acts like it.
Amen!
Make Racism Wrong Again
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

He hasn't been POTUS in a long, long time. We are discussing Agent Orange

Several people are discussing Clinton but you refuse to.
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lol.
contrario
J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

You've admitted to voting for Trump. So why did you vote for him? He's always acted like a child and called people names, so why did you vote for him? I didn't vote for him for many reasons, but you have been so outspoken against him and you are one of the crazies that voted for him. Why?
cinque
contrario said:

J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

You've admitted to voting for Trump. So why did you vote for him? He's always acted like a child and called people names, so why did you vote for him? I didn't vote for him for many reasons, but you have been so outspoken against him and you are one of the crazies that voted for him. Why?
Maybe because like many of other hopeful Trump voters, he foolishly believed he would grow into the office.
The whole world sees what a terrible miscalculation that was.
Make Racism Wrong Again
contrario
cinque said:

contrario said:

J.R. said:

cowboycwr said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Maybe because like many of other hopeful Trump voters, he foolishly believed he would grow into the office.
The whole world sees what a terrible miscalculation that was.
lol ok fair enough. I would like to hear from JR though, especially in light of the post I quoted. It's not like Trump became a name-calling baby the day after the election.
corncob pipe
wow
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.