Kids Save Mother With Gun

243 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cowboycwr
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Two kids in North Carolina used a gun to save their mother from her attacker (boyfriend) who was strangling her and threatening to cut her throat and kill everyone in the house. So a 12 and 15 year old got one of the boyfriends guns and the 15 year old shot him. He was a convicted felon with 2 protective orders against him by 2 other women. Multiple other guns were found in the house (his) and on his body.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/16/north-carolina-kids-fatally-shoot-man-abusing-their-mother-police-say.html
El Oso
I keep mine away from small children, but this exposes the fact that a secured gun can be of no assistance in a time of need. (It's what makes Jim Jeffress routine so funny.)

Teens can be responsible, but the school shootings get played up and this story gets buried and ignored.
cowboycwr
Yup. This story get buried. I'm surprised a few haven't come in and said something about kids getting access to the guns. Even though they were his guns.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.