Democrat uses Racial Terms Against Opponent... No Media Outcry

321 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Johnny Bear
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A black female Dem used racist terms against her opponent and made other disparaging comments to her husband (who is black) and other blacks who support her for not supporting their own people. The Michigan Democratic party has denounced her comments and she has apologized.

However, this just shows the massive double standard that exists. Others have said racist comments and lost their jobs, tv shows, etc and this black female dem just gets a little heat from local media but the majority of national media ignores it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/democrat-apologizes-after-hurling-anti-asian-slurs-at-her-opponent.html
Canada2017
That there is a double standard.....can be no doubt. Occurs over and over every month.

How/why 90% of the main stream media continues to propagate the situation is the bigger question ( to me ).
riflebear
One of the craziest things I've heard in politics recently and over the years is if you are a certain race or gender you must vote for that Democrat candidate of the same gender/race. It's insane talk.

So many people said you are a disgrace or coward or traitor if you were a female and didn't vote for Hillary.
Same goes for blacks or hispanics or any other race saying you should vote for them.

So does that mean they agree that whites should only vote for whites?

It's crazy and the fact that they don't realize their own hypocrisy is why so many minorities are really walking away from the Democrat party. What's worse is they aren't held accountable or called out for it in their own party.

Identity politics is one of the worst things about our country.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

One of the craziest things I've heard in politics recently and over the years is if you are a certain race or gender you must vote for that Democrat candidate of the same gender/race. It's insane talk.

So many people said you are a disgrace or coward or traitor if you were a female and didn't vote for Hillary.
Same goes for blacks or hispanics or any other race saying you should vote for them.

It's crazy and the fact that they don't realize their own hypocrisy is why so many minorities are really walking away from the Democrat party. What's worse is they aren't held accountable or called out for it in their own party.

What I've been telling everyone all along is that if you're leftist minded, by nature you will agree that the ends justify the means.

Rules for thee but not for me.

Some people will develop deep cognitive dissonance and walk away, but it takes a tremendous amount of self realization and exposure to the hypocrisy.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Johnny Bear
riflebear said:

Obama's successful POTUS election bids really kicked this "mindset" into high gear. I mean the whole forget what the dude really stands for or what his qualifications (or lack thereof) are - he's a black guy and we just need to elect a black guy to prove America at long last is beyond it's "racist past" mentality - actually worked not once, but twice. Of course among other massive failures, Obama's attitude and policies ironically proceeded to create more racial division and strife in the country than at any time since the 1960's. At any rate, identity politics in that instance worked and has thereafter "inspired" the left to try to apply it even more extensively.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.