State with the lowest % of insured adults 18-64

1,304 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thats right. You guessed it. It's Texas! We did it!

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-best-health-care/23457/
Make Racism Wrong Again
GrowlTowel
Adults or citizens?

Therein lies the game.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
contrario
Cali only a few spots behind us.
corncob pipe
texas our texas
RioRata
contrario said:

Yep. What two states have the largest sweatback populations?
Malbec
What's the real story? Universal Medicare for all!

STATES WITH THE LOWEST PHYSICIAN MEDICARE ACCEPTANCE RATE
47. New York
48. California
49. Oregon
50. District of Columbia
51. Hawaii
midgett
cinque said:

Thats right. You guessed it. It's Texas! We did it!

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-best-health-care/23457/

Wait, you mean to tell me that Texas, with large open borders, very lax immigration policies for decades and incentives for free entitlements if you will come across has a higher % of uninsureds than Vermont. You don't say!

I wonder which two states have spent the most federal and state tax dollars giving FREE medical care to illegal aliens.
Pick 2 among California, Vermont, Texas, Maine.
(You're allowed to consult your notes or the ABCNews.com website for your answer. If the latter, please provide a link.)
cinque
contrario said:

Close counts only in horseshoes.
Make Racism Wrong Again
GrowlTowel
And hand grenades. Again, this about citizens or adults? I don't give a **** about people that shouldn't be here.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
So why aren't all these people on Obamacare? There must be a good reason. Or two.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
contrario
cinque said:

contrario said:

Close counts only in horseshoes.
I guess if you are only interested in pushing an agenda. But to the rest of us that are interested in finding real solutions, it is relevant to compare two states that are generally similar with respect to population size, demographics and economic characteristics, but have vastly different political identities, and note that even with different policies, they have relatively similar rates. Making note of this, one can try to determine an effective policy going forward. Those that practice critical thinking, and not just pushing an agenda of one political party or the other, do this on a regular basis. You should give it a try.
CSIBear
Wow cinque got destroyed in this thread. But then again water is wet. When all you do it lie and post misleading out of context articles you will get destroyed every time.
BeerThief
GrowlTowel said:

And hand grenades. Again, this about citizens or adults? I don't give a **** about people that shouldn't be here.

We're does your bible say "don't give a **** about people who shouldn't be here"?

That's the kind of stuff that kills me.

Say "I don't give a **** about people who break the law" or something like that.

Little children that get drug across the border deserve help just the same as my daughter deserves help.
GrowlTowel
BeerThief said:

GrowlTowel said:

We're does your bible say "don't give a **** about people who shouldn't be here"?

Say "I don't give a **** about people who break the law" or something like that.

Little children that get drug across the border deserve help just the same as my daughter deserves help.
Perhaps we are not talking about the same thing. The OP is about health insurance. I do not care if illegal aliens have health insurance.

Insurance and "help" are two totally different things.
LIB,MR BEARS
BeerThief said:

GrowlTowel said:

stretch prior to jumping to conclusions so you don't hurt yourself... or any image you may have had as an intelligent poster.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.