Moderators: Please Comply With Jinx's Request to Delete Her Account

2,610 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She requested you delete her account. It would appear she is not capable enough to figure out how to log off, so she likely truly needs this support from you. Please do us all a favor and oblige her request.

Sincerely,

- Sane Posters who prefer topical comments over 14 paragraph screeds about jinx's distant cousins' best friend's brides maid's sister with a cleft lip who was triggered by the pervasiveness of wolf whistles in the Saugatuck Michigan duck call factory in which she cleaned toilets every Tuesday.
J.R.
Put this Golem clown on delete also. He's a hateful mofo
Golem
J.R. said:

How might one be "put on delete"? Also, your post is deliciously ironic.
DaveyBear
GolemIII said:

She requested you delete her account. It would appear she is not capable enough to figure out how to log off, so she likely truly needs this support from you. Please do us all a favor and oblige her request.

Sincerely,

- Sane Posters who prefer topical comments over 14 paragraph screeds about jinx's distant cousins' best friend's brides maid's sister with a cleft lip who was triggered by the pervasiveness of wolf whistles in the Saugatuck Michigan duck call factory in which she cleaned toilets every Tuesday.
That was hysterical.

Unfortunately, it is accurate as well.
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
Florda_mike
^^^ Sounds reasonable to me
corncob pipe
J.R. said:

cowboycwr
Yes please do this. She has asked and I think the site owners/moderators should follow through with this request.
contrario
What is your obsession with Jinx and some other posters?

Dozens of people have said they are going to put certain other posters ignore, but then they still respond to those posters. Are we going to start forceably inforcing all idle internet message board threats of quitting the site or ignoring people? If so, it's going to get awfully quiet around here real quick.
cowboycwr
contrario said:

Dozens of people have said they are going to put certain other posters ignore, but then they still respond to those posters. Are we going to start forceably inforcing all idle internet message board threats of quitting the site or ignoring people? If so, it's going to get awfully quiet around here real quick.
1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

3. She is a liar who calls others such- when called out and presented evidence of how she is she puts them on ignore so she can continue to spread her lies.

4. She does not see how she personally attacks users and then cries because someone called her a "name."

5. She fails to understand calling someone a liar when they are lying is simply telling the truth. It is not hurtful.

6. She shares personal information and then when you bring this personal information up at a later time she liars and calls you a stalker, that you are violating the TOS, etc

That is really all I have time for as lunch is over and I don't want my post to turn into one of her novels that drones on and on and on.....

Osodecentx
cowboycwr said:

contrario said:

1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

3. She is a liar who calls others such- when called out and presented evidence of how she is she puts them on ignore so she can continue to spread her lies.

4. She does not see how she personally attacks users and then cries because someone called her a "name."

5. She fails to understand calling someone a liar when they are lying is simply telling the truth. It is not hurtful.

6. She shares personal information and then when you bring this personal information up at a later time she liars and calls you a stalker, that you are violating the TOS, etc

That is really all I have time for as lunch is over and I don't want my post to turn into one of her novels that drones on and on and on.....

Jinx 2 isn't Jinx

Jinx hasn't posted in months
Golem
Osodecentx said:

cowboycwr said:

contrario said:

1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

Jinx 2 isn't Jinx

Incorrect
cowboycwr
Osodecentx said:

cowboycwr said:

contrario said:

1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

Jinx 2 isn't Jinx

That is what you keep saying. The posts say otherwise. Same style. Same rambling. Same stories. Same lying.
Osodecentx
cowboycwr said:

Osodecentx said:

cowboycwr said:

contrario said:

1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

Jinx 2 isn't Jinx

That is what you keep saying. The posts say otherwise. Same style. Same rambling. Same stories. Same lying.
Much different style. Less rambling, fewer personal anecdotes
Golem
Osodecentx said:

cowboycwr said:

Osodecentx said:

cowboycwr said:

contrario said:

1. Forcibly

2. Enforce

Jinx 2 isn't Jinx

Much different style. Less rambling, fewer personal anecdotes

Incredibly incorrect.
quash
If Jinx triggers you just use the ignore feature and stop the incessant whining.

Sheesh.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

If Jinx triggers you just use the ignore feature and stop the incessant whining.

Sheesh.

There he goes again. Trying to take back the term "triggered" for the left and missing completely.

Why are you so misogynistic that you can't respect the expressly stated wishes of a woman to delete her account as she demanded? You just think you know better than her.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

There he goes again. Trying to take back the term "triggered" for the left and missing completely.

Why are you so misogynistic that you can't respect the expressly stated wishes of a woman to delete her account as she demanded? You just think you know better than her.

Aw, snowflake, I'm not bound by alt-right PC nonsense. Language does not belong to ideologists like you, but to all speakers of a language. Just put her on ignore and stop drooling.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

Aw, snowflake, I'm not bound by alt-right PC nonsense. Language does not belong to ideologists like you, but to all speakers of a language. Just put her on ignore and stop drooling.

You and your Nazi buddies love changing words up to suit your fascist aims. It's certainly how you interpret the constitution. You suck at that too.

Jinx wants to delete her account. Why are you trying to take away her agency? You clearly don't think much of women.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

You and your Nazi buddies love changing words up to suit your fascist aims. It's certainly how you interpret the constitution. You suck at that too.

Jinx wants to delete her account. Why are you trying to take away her agency? You clearly don't think much of women.
Words mean something. As usual, you say one thing and mean another. Agency means letting Jinx2 choose.

You want to remove the agency of the individual: you are asking for her account to be terminated. That is the most restrictive solution.

All because she triggers you. Putting Jinx2 on ignore is the least restrictive solution.

But statists tend to choose authority over individual freedoms, so there you go again.
cowboycwr
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

Words mean something. As usual, you say one thing and mean another. Agency means letting Jinx2 choose.

You want to remove the agency of the individual: you are asking for her account to be terminated. That is the most restrictive solution.

All because she triggers you. Putting Jinx2 on ignore is the least restrictive solution.

But statists tend to choose authority over individual freedoms, so there you go again.
UMMM no. She ASKED for her account to be deleted.

Therefore deleting her account would be following her wishes.

Not deleting her account shows that her requests do not matter.

Meaning her individual freedom (having her account deleted) does not matter because the state (site) decides they will not delete her account at her own request.
quash
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

Meaning her individual freedom (having her account deleted) does not matter because the state (site) decides they will not delete her account at her own request.
Yes, cowboycwr, she did ask that. And then continued to post. That is between Jinx2 and the site admins.

Meanwhile, if Jinx2 bothers you so much just use the ignore feature.

But if you, or Golemx, or anyone else, do put Jinx2 on ignore don't crow about it the way some posters do, or say "I bet (ignored person) just said something stupid in reply to me, huh." Those people look ridiculous.
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

Yes, cowboycwr, she did ask that. And then continued to post. That is between Jinx2 and the site admins.

But if you, or Golemx, or anyone else, do put Jinx2 on ignore don't crow about it the way some posters do, or say "I bet (ignored person) just said something stupid in reply to me, huh." Those people look ridiculous.
Sorry but when she starts a thread asking for her account to be deleted, responds to people on that thread and when others bring up that she wants her account deleted she is making it between her and anyone else that wants to get involved.

If she wanted to keep it between her and the site admins she could just send a private message to them.
quash
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

Sheesh.

Sorry but when she starts a thread asking for her account to be deleted, responds to people on that thread and when others bring up that she wants her account deleted she is making it between her and anyone else that wants to get involved.

If she wanted to keep it between her and the site admins she could just send a private message to them.
You are certainly welcome to blab all you want on any topic your heart desires.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.