Khashoggi

27,288 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-case-latest-updates-181010133542286.html
J.R.
This could be a big, big deal if this is true.
JettRink
Tragedy
Doc Holliday
Why are you guys more upset about some foreigners murdering another foreigner in another country than you are about an illegal alien foreigner murdering American citizen Kate Steinle in this country?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

This could be a big, big deal if this is true.
Trump cannot let this go. Am glad they are taking a little time to gather info and not immediately jumping to conclusions. If we find out that Khashoggi truly was murdered by the King and his son, their must be some form of severe punishment. If this means cancelling a multi-billion dollar arms deal between the U.S. and the Saudis, then so be it.

If you remember, 15 of the 19 suicide hijackers from 9-11 were Saudi Arabian citizens. They have been our ally but certainly not our friends. Will be very interesting to see how Trump handles this.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
No slam Tommie....just curious .

How is this murder more important than the ongoing slaughters in various American cities ?

J.R.
Because he was a journalist working for the WP and spoke out on the House of Saud and they killed him for it. That cannot be overlooked.
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

How is this murder more important than the ongoing slaughters in various American cities ?

State sanctioned murder of an American passport holder. It's always wrong when we knowingly let a murderer get away, especially from a country that sent 19 of its citizens to our country to kill our citizens.

My memory is longer then many.
Wrecks Quan Dough
One fewer member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ho-hum.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

State sanctioned murder of an American passport holder. It's always wrong when we knowingly let a murderer get away, especially from a country that sent 19 of its citizens to our country to kill our citizens.

Do you believe the Saudi government actually 'sent' the terrorists ?
Edmond Bear
J.R. said:

Because he was a journalist working for the WP and spoke out on the House of Saud and they killed him for it. That cannot be overlooked.

Agreed. Trump could make some serious mistakes here that makes us lose anything we have going in the Middle East.

Wrecks Quan Dough
Edmond Bear said:

J.R. said:

Agreed. Trump could make some serious mistakes here that makes us lose anything we have going in the Middle East.

Shame! Shame on the House of Ptolemy for such barbarity.
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

No. I believe they taught the hate. That they didn't warn of the danger and they didn't prevent that act.

I don't believe they lit the match. They only built the fuse.
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

No. I believe they taught the hate. That they didn't warn of the danger and they didn't prevent that act.

You could apply that rationale to 70% of the Muslims in the entire world .

Even in Texas .
Gunny Hartman

trey3216
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Benghazi would then fall under State Sanctioned abrogation of duty?
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Eastside Bear
Let's not pretend that Khashoggi was some kind of saint.
Edmond Bear
Eastside Bear said:

Woah. So, he deserved to be killed?

Gunny Hartman
Edmond Bear said:

Eastside Bear said:

No but there's no need no need to blow up the relationship with one of our two most critical Middle East allies over a dude that wasn't even an American citizen
Wrecks Quan Dough
Edmond Bear said:

Eastside Bear said:

Maybe. We do not know what he did to further the Muslim Brotherhood's goals. Was he engaged in violent jihad against a person or government?
riflebear
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Does you memory remember when Congress passed a bill to allow 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia over their 19 citizens sent to perform 9/11? What happened to that bill?

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

This selective outrage by Dems to win votes and try to make Trump out to be a bad guy or a racist is getting old. Some moron on MSNBC (Jason Johnson) said Trump lied and didn't even talk to someone in Saudi Arabia and put words in Trump's mouth and brought RACE into it that Trump "doesn't care because he's a BROWN journalist."

These radical left liberals are just flat out insane w/ their conspiracy theories spreading hate all over MSNBC & CNN. They are the real problem dividing this country spreading false hate and trying to hurt Trump. It's dangerous and we're seeing the consequences of it around our own country.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Eastside Bear said:

There is no doubt he was not, but if he was tortured, had his fingers cut off, and was beheaded as has been rumored, does that make the Saudis any better than an ISIS terrorist? I don't think so.

Let's wait for all the facts to come out.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fubar
It's a sad, strange world we live in where RD2 is the voice of reason.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Buddha Bear
Gunny Hartman said:

Edmond Bear said:

Eastside Bear said:

No but there's no need no need to blow up the relationship with one of our two most critical Middle East allies over a dude that wasn't even an American citizen
Ya we do. Saudi's are the top 3 worst human rights offenders in the world. We snuggle up to them because of ARAMCO and arms deals. They need us more than we need them. They deserve the China treatment.
contrario
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

So on that same train of thought, has the Democratic Party and leftists in entertainment industry built the fuse with the Trump hate? Serious question. The left has painted Trump as as evil as Hitler. If one honestly believes that, then nothing is out of line to stop him, or anyone that supports him, right? I know if i had a chance to kill Hitler I would have. So has the left lit this fuse? Because I certainly don't see anyone on the left trying to calm that down.
Gunny Hartman
Buddha Bear said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Edmond Bear said:

Eastside Bear said:

Ya we do. Saudi's are the top 3 worst human rights defenders in the world. We snuggle up to them because of ARAMCO and arms deals. They need us more than we need them. They deserve the China treatment.

Then thankfully wacko Leftists with terribly stupid ideas aren't still in charge huh

DaveyBear
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

The next time you have a original thought or reply, I will buy you a beer. Otherwise shut up!
robby44
Trump has profited big time from business dealings with Saudis dating back at least to the 1990s.

so probably not much will happen
Mitch Blood Green
DaveyBear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

The next time you have a original thought or reply, I will buy you a beer. Otherwise shut up!

I wouldn't drink your beer. You'd take sweet sudds and soak them with hate and vinegar.
Gunny Hartman
robby44 said:

Trump has profited big time from business dealings with Saudis dating back at least to the 1990s.

How dare he do deals with foreigners that make him money. THE NERVE. At least if he was going to do business with middle easterners, he should have had the character to do it with Obama and Valerie Jarrett's buddies in freedom-loving, Death to America chanting Iran.
robby44
Gunny Hartman said:

robby44 said:

How dare he do deals with foreigners that make him money. THE NERVE. At least if he was going to do business with middle easterners, he should have had the character to do it with Obama and Valerie Jarrett's buddies in freedom-loving, Death to America chanting Iran.
I didn't say anything was wrong with doing deals
just pointing out relevant facts
HuMcK
You can tell which way this is going: admin allies in Congress have started a whispered smear campaign against Kashoggi (echoed in this very thread with references to the Muslim Brotherhood), Lindsey Graham came out breathing fire but now has adopted the softer Trump line about waiting for a "thorough" investigation of the Saudis into themselves, Corker says the admin is basically withholding evidence from the Foreign Relations Committee and refusing to provide briefings on the matter. Seems like the Saudis have Trump more or less over a barrel on this one, either through financial ties or something else, so he's going to suck their d!cks loudly hoping it will all blow over. I don't expect any real response from the US unless it comes from Congress, and even then it's no guarantee that response would be faithfully implemented by the Executive branch.
Gunny Hartman
HuMcK said:

You can tell which way this is going: admin allies in Congress have started a whispered smear campaign against Kashoggi (echoed in this very thread with references to the Muslim Brotherhood), Lindsey Graham came out breathing fire but now has adopted the softer Trump line about waiting for a "thorough" investigation of the Saudis into themselves, Corker says the admin is basically withholding evidence from the Foreign Relations Committee and refusing to provide briefings on the matter. Seems like the Saudis have Trump more or less over a barrel on this one, either through financial ties or something else, so he's going to suck their d!cks loudly hoping it will all blow over. I don't expect any real response from the US unless it comes from Congress, and even then it's no guarantee that response would be faithfully implemented by the Executive branch.

Do you deny that he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? And if not, do you deny that they are a radical islamist, terrorist organization?
william
nephew of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi.

guy was well connected and in the inner sanctum of saudi poilitics.

I would guess he knew quite a bit.

- BUmma

>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Doc Holliday
The news says "Sources have said there's audio and video of Jamal being killed" \,

So then they breathlessly report exactly how he was murdered because they have heard the tapes!! Then they ask Trump, or Pompeo. They deny, the stock market drops. Then in the middle of the night, Morning Turkey time, Turkey says uh yea this audio proof we definitely have, uh ya we haven't let America or Saudi Arabia hear it yet. But it FOR SURE exists! Saudi Arabia bad! The shilling here is so obvious at this point.

Trump was correct too compare this to Kavanaugh. Its been two weeks now with ZERO proof of any kind. Technically Khashoggi is a missing person. Even the fake news its starting to question things, the honest ones anyway. Its almost like everyone knows the official story is BS, but they are hoping the political and emotional pressure will get Saudi Arabia too fold. I don't think that's going to happen.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.