Khashoggi

26,892 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Isn't the narrative really the means justifies the end,, to reinforce one's political views? For instance, who on here would not have said if Bush, Clinton or Obama conducted themselves as Trump conducts himself, their behavior in and of itself would disqualify them from office? I'd bet most on this thread would say so. .
It's pretty obvious that Trump is unqualified. What's remarkable is that he's still a better president than any of those other three.

What defines "qualified?"

All that matters to me is that a President can secure our borders, get government out of business way and manage god only knows how many trillion dollar budgets without corruption

Perhaps that's why you favor Trump over other 3? Can't my "qualifications" be what "qualifies" a President??? I don't need some smooth talking con telling me how great everything is in language indecipherable because they're hiding how they're robbing my hip pocket and throwing me and my family to the dogs. That's your "other3!" That doesn't make a President "qualified" does it?

Closing the border is getting in the way of business. It interrupts the circular flow of labor and inhibits freedoms on both sides of the border.

Did you quote this crap from Huffpo or something?
Straight up Libertarian stance.

More like another pie in sky airhead stance
No. You're wrong again. Go read the L.PP. platform. It's about freedom, something you would deny to most Americans.

And you say this just because I want you deported?
HuMcK
Not just US residents anymore...
HuMcK
Beheaded for attending a protest....
quash
Bloomberg, 4/23/19: "Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, said he doesn't dispute the CIA's conclusion that Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman of Saudi Arabia was behind the death of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi."

Bloomberg 4/24/19: "Finance Elite Flocking to Riyadh Show Khashoggi Furor Is Over"
HuMcK
"Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis," Trump said at a July 2015 rally. "I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundred of millions."

"Saudi Arabia and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at an Aug. 21, 2015, rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."
HuMcK
It's like it never happenned.
HuMcK
He ain't gonna do sht.
TexasScientist
Khashoggi is already a footnote to middle eastern, Saudi, and Islamic barbarism.
TexasScientist
HuMcK said:

They believe they have the right to determine life and death of their subjects. And, as of now, they apparently do.
HuMcK
You know what, instead of investigating this, let's just keep selling them nuclear and balistic missile tech...
quash
TexasScientist said:

HuMcK said:

They believe they have the right to determine life and death of their subjects. And, as of now, they apparently do.
That is the inevitable result of joining church and state.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
HuMcK
J.R.
These folks are not are friends
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Pres. Trump likes them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.