Elizabeth Warren is 0.098% Native American

22,713 Views | 233 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baylor3216 said:

What does snopes say?
Whatever Pelosi wants them to say.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack and DP
william
100% fraud.

absolutely disgusting.

- KKM
Waco1947
william said:

100% fraud.

absolutely disgusting.

- KKM

She apologized.
GoneGirl
According to family lore, I have a Cherokee ancestor. If my calculations are correct, I'm 1/32 Cherokee.

My aunts believe you can see it in a family portrait of my great grandfather's family in the black hair and high cheekbones. My mother said the "ancestor" was a chief.

When I was growing up, nearly everyone I knew claimed an Indian ancestor. Because we were in the South, most were Cherokee. Everyone said their ancestor was a princess or a chief. I remember wondering as a child if there were any Indians who weren't princesses and chiefs because so many people were descended from Native American royalty.

Native American ancestry, or at least stories about it, were especially common in Oklahoma and parts of Missouri. My sister-in-law, who has extremely pale skin and curly red hair but hails from Oklahoma, is actually a member of a tribe because she can document 1/8 ancestry.

Warren's mistake wasn't to talk about it back in the day. Most people did. Her mistake was to keep talking about it after that became politically incorrect. Which ought to play better on this forum than it has. Because Warren's a liberal.
whiterock
Jinx 2 said:

According to family lore, I have a Cherokee ancestor. If my calculations are correct, I'm 1/32 Cherokee.

My aunts believe you can see it in a family portrait of my great grandfather's family in the black hair and high cheekbones. My mother said the "ancestor" was a chief.

When I was growing up, nearly everyone I knew claimed an Indian ancestor. Because we were in the South, most were Cherokee. Everyone said their ancestor was a princess or a chief. I remember wondering as a child if there were any Indians who weren't princesses and chiefs because so many people were descended from Native American royalty.

Native American ancestry, or at least stories about it, were especially common in Oklahoma and parts of Missouri. My sister-in-law, who has extremely pale skin and curly red hair but hails from Oklahoma, is actually a member of a tribe because she can document 1/8 ancestry.

Warren's mistake wasn't to talk about it back in the day. Most people did. Her mistake was to keep talking about it after that became politically incorrect. Which ought to play better on this forum than it has. Because Warren's a liberal.
went a bit further than "talking about it back in the day."

She put it front and center in her professional life, and tried to exploit "minority" status to her benefit.

Her undocumentable indigenousity isn't the problem. It's her demonstrated disingenuousness.
1/1024ths % indian. 110% bull**** artist.
GoneGirl
whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

She put it front and center in her professional life, and tried to exploit "minority" status to her benefit.

Her undocumentable indigenousity isn't the problem. It's her demonstrated disingenuousness.
Sheesh. If you think she's a liar and bulls--t artist, don't vote for her.

But that standard should also rule out Donald "we're doing to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it" and "women don't mind being groped and grabbed if you're a celebrity" Trump.

Warren is the female villain of the moment in RWNJ land, temporarily supplanting AO-C, Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris. But Pelosi, at least, has proven more than capable of persisting, nevertheless, despite the constant partisan ragging, and Harris and AOC know they're going to be called "bimbos" and worst by middle-aged white guys and don't care or actually welcome it, because it makes the MAWGs look bad and doesn't hurt them..
Florda_mike
whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

I'm kin to obama and it's much closer than 1/1024th

Just an FYI that's unfortunate for me
whiterock
Florda_mike said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

Just an FYI that's unfortunate for me.

Now we know who's hiding his birth certificate!
Florda_mike
whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

Just an FYI that's unfortunate for me.

Now we know who's hiding his birth certificate!

Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

But that standard should also rule out Donald "we're doing to build the wall and Mexico will pay for it" and "women don't mind being groped and grabbed if you're a celebrity" Trump.

Warren is the female villain of the moment in RWNJ land, temporarily supplanting AO-C, Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris. But Pelosi, at least, has proven more than capable of persisting, nevertheless, despite the constant partisan ragging, and Harris and AOC know they're going to be called "bimbos" and worst by middle-aged white guys and don't care or actually welcome it, because it makes the MAWGs look bad and doesn't hurt them..
I hope she is your nominee
Oldbear83
The Democrats serve a valuable purpose which has helped the Republicans in Presidential elections.

They challenge every GOP candidate, and even the outrageous lies help show the mettle and durability of the GOP candidate.

For their part, Democrats ignore glaring weaknesses and deficiencies in their own candidates, except during primaries. The difference between Republican and Democrat nominees, essentially, is that Democrats forget the deficiencies of their nominee, while they attack the Republican along the lines decided during the primary process.

In 2016, that process failed badly for the Democrats. I should not need to go into further detail on that count.

Warren is a fatally-flawed candidate. She is known to have lied, for personal benefit and for decades, about her genealogy, in order to deny her racial characteristics and wealthy environment. Her 'apology ' is effectively nothing more than a weak attempt to continue the advantage she gained by her lies. Warren never returned the grant money she received for being a "minority", she has not resigned positions given to her as a 'minority', she has not apologized to voters for lying to them for so many years. Democrats may not care, but to win the White House she needs to win independents and frankly she has no chance there.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

The Democrats serve a valuable purpose which has helped the Republicans in Presidential elections.

They challenge every GOP candidate, and even the outrageous lies help show the mettle and durability of the GOP candidate.

For their part, Democrats ignore glaring weaknesses and deficiencies in their own candidates, except during primaries. The difference between Republican and Democrat nominees, essentially, is that Democrats forget the deficiencies of their nominee, while they attack the Republican along the lines decided during the primary process.

In 2016, that process failed badly for the Democrats. I should not need to go into further detail on that count.

Warren is a fatally-flawed candidate. She is known to have lied, for personal benefit and for decades, about her genealogy, in order to deny her racial characteristics and wealthy environment. Her 'apology ' is effectively nothing more than a weak attempt to continue the advantage she gained by her lies. Warren never returned the grant money she received for being a "minority", she has not resigned positions given to her as a 'minority', she has not apologized to voters for lying to them for so many years. Democrats may not care, but to win the White House she needs to win independents and frankly she has no chance there.

Then I'll donate to Lizzy Warren
GoneGirl
Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

And I'm praying Ted Cruz will run again.
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

Touche
Florda_mike
Jinx 2 said:

Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

He knows his next chance is '24 unless Trump doesn't run in '20
cinque
I'm not sure why this is such a big deal for some of you who voted for John Barron in the last presidential election.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Osodecentx
Socialism on the ballot in 2020
cinque
Osodecentx said:

Socialism on the ballot in 2020
Once people come to grips with the fact that they already live with various forms of socialism, they'll be okay.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Jack Bauer
Fauxcohontas Warren lies and Jinx goes with the "conservatives pounce" theme.
BaylorOkie
Jack Bauer said:

Fauxcohontas Warren lies and Jinx goes with the "conservatives pounce" theme.
She threw in middle aged white men because they are all evil conservatives.
Oldbear83
Jinx 2 said:

Osodecentx said:

Jinx 2 said:

whiterock said:

Jinx 2 said:

He may, but in 2024.
ValhallaBear
'Get over here you little ****'

Forest Bueller
Jinx 2 said:

This is interesting, because my wife's folks told such a story, they even went into the detail their ancestor was an Indian Chief who sold out his tribe onto the Reservation. Their last name was very similar to "Fairhair", the dad and my wife have raven hair, extremely high cheekbones, very dark brown eyes, an olive skin darker than many Hispanics, but a test showed no more than a tiny trace much like Warren.

Me probably 1/16, as it came back 8%, but skin is fair, except I tan really dark, eyes green, hair light brown, but 15/16 is British Scotch Irish or whatever and that look dominates. I also never had any great stories growing up, I missed out there.
Golem
Forest Bueller said:

Jinx 2 said:

This is interesting, because my wife's folks told such a story, they even went into the detail their ancestor was an Indian Chief who sold out his tribe onto the Reservation. Their last name was very similar to "Fairhair", the dad and my wife have raven hair, extremely high cheekbones, very dark brown eyes, an olive skin darker than many Hispanics, but a test showed no more than a tiny trace much like Warren.

Me probably 1/16, as it came back 8%, but skin is fair, except I tan really dark, eyes green, hair light brown, but 15/16 is British Scotch Irish or whatever and that look dominates. I also never had any great stories growing up, I missed out there.

How...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.