No Cinque threads, ahhhhhh

14,897 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember when there were endless Cinque threads?

We are truly blessed
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike said:

We are truly blessed
Definitely more pleasant around here, but the resident "Libertarian" has done a pretty good job of filling in and stepping up his game. I won't mention any names.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Stranger
Florda_mike said:

We are truly blessed

The Cinque. What happened to her?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Stranger said:

Florda_mike said:

We are truly blessed

Cinque used a racial slur (insulting to blacks) and the mods finally stepped up and banned him. Not sure the decision to stay gone was his choice or the moderators.

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
'cingue' was the most racist individual I have ever communicated with via any format .

The depth of her hatred was fascinating.

contrario
Canada2017 said:

'cingue' was the most racist individual I have ever communicated with via any format .

You've communicated with 47, right?
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stranger said:

Florda_mike said:

We are truly blessed

Cinque used a racial slur (insulting to blacks) and the mods finally stepped up and banned him. Not sure the decision to stay gone was his choice or the moderators.
Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering if the "budget" for paying for his/her/its posts simply ran dry for his/her/its leftist handlers, or if it was for other reason(s).
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Agreed. I made a post titled "cinque is racist". It got locked, but cinque was banned only 3 weeks later...for racism.

Some posters on here apparently didn't like my post and flagged it which caused it to get locked. We got a few racist lefties still on here.

Canada2017
contrario said:

Canada2017 said:

You've communicated with 47, right?

47 is merely an old guy most likely suffering from some form of dementia.

Strongly suspect the individual he loathes most.....is himself.

Osodecentx
We are afraid of the written word.

Cinque is an irritation, not threat

Let him post. I have him on ignore
Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

I want that distinction
Midnight Rider
A few points here:

1. I didn't pay a lot of attention to cinque, because his/her opinions were so predictable. Sort of like the left's answer to Doc Holiday.

2. He/she did, however, give a smidgen of balance to this board, which is now sorely lacking.

3. Was cinque a he or a she? It was never revealed to my knowledge. I got the impression that cinque was referred as a she by those who were trying to lodge a lame insult.

4. If cinque was the most racist individual you have ever communicated with, you have lived a sheltered life.

Aliceinbubbleland
Midnight Rider said:

A few points here:

1. I didn't pay a lot of attention to cinque, because his/her opinions were so predictable. Sort of like the left's answer to Doc Holiday.

2. He/she did, however, give a smidgen of balance to this board, which is now sorely lacking.

3. Was cinque a he or a she? It was never revealed to my knowledge. I got the impression that cinque was referred as a she by those who were trying to lodge a lame insult.

4. If cinque was the most racist individual you have ever communicated with, you have lived a sheltered life.

#2, mostly.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Midnight Rider said:

cinque was a pure race-baiter. Most of the pure hate and crap he posted here should not be tolerated by any human being, whether black or white, Democrat or Republican. cinque also made it very clear that he hated America. I hope he finds a new country and lives happily ever after.

-- Barack Obama
DaveyBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

cinque was a pure race-baiter. Most of the pure hate and crap he posted here should not be tolerated by any human being, whether black or white, Democrat or Republican. cinque also made it very clear that he hated America. I hope he finds a new country and lives happily ever after.
Miserable people wont every live happily ever after. She will keep chasing her Stalinist dreams in another forum.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

. No he was a brave poster who dared to bring up race.
You have co opted "race baiting."
"It a classic misuse of the term "race-baiting," a phrase used against those who dare to speak candidly about racism in America. In the Obama era, the right has embraced the term as a way of discrediting black people." Collier Meyerson
"Anytime Black people try and take advantage of this open forum that social media has made available to the world and address still lingering inequalities that exist in the world, they will scream "RACE BAITER!"

Some people want to live in a world where racist **** happens, but there is no use talking about it because the only people that do this is people who burn crosses for a living and others adverse to having hair on their hands and swastikas on their armbands. There is no use to call it out on a daily basis so leave the race thing alone.

Even as Black Americans and other People of Color insist that it's just not Klan and Nazis and that racism is a lot deeper and embedded in our society. That we all need to take a look at the problem that is causing a deep chasm within our society." Maya Abacar
Waco1947
fubar
Board was better with cinque.
GoldenBear007
fubar said:

Kept things entertaining
syme
Biggest problem with Cinque is he would start so many threads you'd think he'd want to discuss them, but his engagement rarely went beyond "chuckle, you cons." With that said, I don't think he should have been banned, but I'm never one to ignore users or even flag posts. Don't care enough.
Canada2017
Canada2017
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

I want that distinction

You can claim 3rd place if it makes you happy.

JXL
fubar said:

I agree, I don't like censorship.

Besides, I suspect that "Dr. Elmer Gantry" may be cinque's new ID.
quash
I don't like bans generally.

Banning a PoC on THIS board, for racism, is ridiculous
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Malbec
quash said:

I don't like bans generally.

Banning a PoC on THIS board, for racism, is ridiculous
Are you actually saying this board is littered with racists? You thinking that is a real indication of just how far race relations have come over the last 60 years. I'm glad that you haven't truly seen it much worse.
Florda_mike
fubar said:

Omg you're messed up dude

Seek help immediately
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You, Sir, have one of the most negative outlooks on humankind and life in general of anyone I have ever seen post here. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you can somehow find some happiness in the coming years and can somehow be proud of who you are and who your parents were instead of constantly apologizing for it.

-- Barack Obama
Golem
Midnight Rider said:

A few points here:

He brought balance to the board if by "Balance" you mean throwing out incessant racial slurs for no reason. Do you consider throwing out racial slurs to be useful. valuable and 'balanced' conversation? It says something about you if you do...not something good.
Golem
fubar said:

Says the guy who likes reading racial slurs targeting black people. Wow! You are a piece of...umm...work.
Edmond Bear

Cinque was not interested in honest conversation.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Silencing those you disagree with and begging for censorship of search engines. Control the media and support tariffs designed to protect the unions.

Sieg heil
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Silencing those you disagree with and begging for censorship of search engines. Control the media and support tariffs designed to protect the unions.

Sieg heil
That is literally the Democrats playbook.
Canada2017
JXL said:

fubar said:

I suspect that "Dr. Elmer Gantry" may be cinque's new ID.

Absolutely

The 'prose' was identical.

She'll be back in full force soon enough. Needs the money.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You, Sir, have one of the most negative outlooks on humankind and life in general of anyone I have ever seen post here. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you can somehow find some happiness in the coming years and can somehow be proud of who you are and who your parents were instead of constantly apologizing for it.
. And you sir spin relentlessly and oh you project a lot of your self hate on to others. You have called to live a Christlike life and fail miserably and take it on others. You need a thorough self inventory b
Waco1947
Golem
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

. And you sir spin relentlessly and oh you project a lot of your self hate on to others. You have called to live a Christlike life and fail miserably and take it on others. You need a thorough self inventory b
You advocate murdering babies. Just stop. You don't know Christ. Christ doesn't recognize you.
LIB,MR BEARS
Cinque made some of my post appear intelligent.

Let this be a lesson for perhaps all but one. With Cinque gone, we are now all one step closer to the position of dumbest poster.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.